z

Young Writers Society

rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:20 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

Wait, we're having costumes? xD Heracles is definitely going to protest loudly to that.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:46 pm
Ventomology says...

It seems like no one will be wearing costumes for a while, actually. I just figured that since my character will likely take up sewing (spiders, people), I could work the costuming into the story.

Tort, if you already have something in mind, pm me.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:44 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Got it!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:11 am
StupidSoup says...

I HAVE RETURNED YOU PEASANTS!!!
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:04 am
Robusto says...

Ok @Astralhunter, everything is better. My stressful week has ended. I should have my profile up tomorrow. Very sorry for the inconvenience. I'm usually quite punctual with this sort of stuff.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:23 am
Poopsie says...

Pigeon has been fried. Pls come back l8rß
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:38 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

This reminds me of Showdown's April Fool's Day where Blaziken was replaced with a fried chicken, and Mega Blaziken became a burning fried chicken. Purugly was also replaced with a grey Garfield, and Shedinja had "ENJOY DEATH" written above and below it. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

24 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:41 am
Robusto says...

@Astralhunter: Profile's up!

40 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:00 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Image

@Robusto thank you for inadvertedly allowing me to use this glorious reference.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

293 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:11 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Whoo! Two shiny new character profiles for me to read? And it isn't even my birthday... ^_^

@Tortwag, I faced a Choice Band Ditto yesterday - I loathe it with a passion and a vengeance! *huffs*

Also, I feel like I should say this now, lest it pop up some other day: no Gen VII Pokémon - which includes all the new Mega-Evolutions - will feature in this SB, and I request that anything related to Sun&Moon be taboo. Megearna probably has to feature, considering she's still Gen VI, but there will be plenty of time to introduce her later; hopefully the Pokémon Company doesn't have any other Mystic Pokémon hidden up their sleeves.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:35 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Enjoy 'em like a good old cake XD
Also...
CHOICE BAND DITTO?! Dude, d'you have the replay? That is EASILY one of the most reckless and dangerous build to run :O
But I probably won't harvest that one - as you know it's the Choice items that I HATE with passion.

Ah. Well personally I didn't plan anything Gen 7 related, so I'm fine with that. And knowing them, trust me Astral, they MUST have other Mystical 'Mons lyin' around.

293 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:17 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Okay, I have finished reading the profiles.

@Robusto, I did not accept yours, because several of the necessary sections were filled out incorrectly. Enspoilered are the details.
Spoiler! :
♠ You need to describe her hair style, and the eye colour has to be natural. (Red is natural for no-one but albinos.)
♠ I noticed this only after a while, but the CP must please be written in first person, not third person. Remember, Psyche - along with all the other submitted characters - will have to fill out these questionnaires once they reach the Police Commisioner's office and he has explained everything to them. Having said that, exactly how do her eyes resemble those of an animal?
♠ Err, you weren't supposed to list which Pokémon Psyche was yet, so I removed that.
♠ Instead of describing herself using three nouns, Psyche used three adjectives, which the subsection's question specifically forbade.

♠ Also, it is always useful to read the other submitted profiles, since then you can see examples of what you are supposed to do. Having said that, when I wrote "~ [color=character's favourite]…[/color]", you were supposed to replace "character's favourite" with their actual favourite colour, which is crimson, in Psyche's case. I already fixed that formatting for you, but just keep that in mind the next time you encounter something like that, please.
♠ This is a really random point, but how did you manage to make the owner of your submitted profile "Anonymous"? I changed it back to "Robusto", otherwise you wouldn't be able to edit it, but... yeah, I don't really know what to say. XD

All in all, it was an interesting character profile. It's also interesting to see that Psyche's embodies everything @Tortwag hates about her kind.

Speaking of whom, your character profile has been approved, Tort!
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:03 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter don't say stuff like that, you already know how much Rob scares me of all people as a mastermind D:

And yaaaaay, I didn't screw up the profile :D Glad I managed that. Also, you called the guy Dorian Seabright. Like... Wow, you really know me well, or you have riduclously awesome luck when it comes to please my brain. It's a perfect name. First Daedalus, and now this. That bearhug you're going to have one day is seriously going to kill you :3
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

24 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:14 pm
Robusto says...

Dang. Didn't know I'd messed up so bad. I guessed I rushed it a little bit. I shall correct it.

293 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:00 pm
BrumalHunter says...

You are most welcome, @Tortwag! I am glad you like the name.

As long as you correct it, @Robusto, you have no need to worry. @StupidSoup has yet to submit his CP, while you at least have.

@Buggiedude2340, considering the costumes will have to accommodate the Alphas' abilities, maybe Yi-Ze only recommends the designs? Unless you mean she will weave with her own spider webs; no stronger material exists, so that would b highly beneficial.
— Paul the Apostle

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox