z

Young Writers Society

Genii - Land of the Gods DT

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:01 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I liked the post @Sagitta! Also, I am writing a post as Allagi to further the encounter with Myza and Sophia, so if any of you want your characters in this situation too, please post how they got there and end essentially where Saggy and my posts ended... Thanks!
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:55 pm
micamouth says...

Hnng..
Is it allowed to control other characters here? Last time I roleplayed it wasn't. @Verser, I'm really unsure about your post right now xD I've not been in an SB nor run one before, so I don't know what's common here.

Edit: Don't worry, don't worry! Someone cleared it up in chat.
formerly Sagitta

62 Reviews

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:05 pm
Poopsie says...

o.o for someone who hasn't been in an sb before, this is surprisingly well run. I think it would be pretty hard to interact with another character if you couldn't partially take control of them, but don't worry. Though I will have other characters say things, I will stick loyally to their ct.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

62 Reviews

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:21 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Note @Verser, I have no problem with you talking to Sophia and whatnot, but you basically ignored her brother Allagi, who is also there, with her when Myza arrives, so... Just a small note, for consistency through the story please.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

30 Reviews

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:35 pm
View Likes
micamouth says...

@15253 the feels ;-; I need to know who this is! xD I love your post o.o Even though it's short, it gives all it needs to. You have skill, my friend.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:00 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'll have to catch up with posts ASAP. One thing to say before that, though.

@Sagitta both Verser and 15253 share the amazing ability of writing very short posts put putting absolutely everything in them, which will either end up in very poetic creations or... Yeah. Feels. Though in quite different ways, from what I've read of them so far. Get used to that :3

Enjoy the compliments, both of you - I'm sure your posts were awesome. Lemme finish writin' a few things and I'll read 'em! Same for yours, Sagitta.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:41 pm
Poopsie says...

thanks tort ;D. Actually when it comes to sb's I would prefer to write longer posts, like astral or torts, I just end up condensing things by habit ;P.

Sorry clocky, the post was just so planned out in my head. While I did mention him for consistency purposes, I left him out because he didn't have a part to play at the moment. I plan on involving him a little more towards the end if that's okay
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:44 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Ya welcome :)
Huh. Is it because you're more used to write poetry than prose? 'Cause that's usually what happens if it's the case, from what I've been told.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

62 Reviews

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:51 pm
Poopsie says...

it actually is xD, I'm a waaay better poet than prose writer
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Oh! Well that explains a lot! I'm... kinda surprised actually, since most of the time, your diolgue's quite vivid. Guess SBing helps getting used to prose.

@Sagitta Oh gosh. So Myza... doesn't seem like people from the Netherworld much. And... she's moving to the Heaven's Parade. Which Paggya... plans to crash for a few minutes.
...And Paggya's a Dalkhu-Genii from the Netherworld. Daughter of freakin' GREED.
...Well darn it. This relationship's not going to start off the right way now is it XD
Aside me being a worrywart, 'twas a nice post. And we already have SB character interactions! Booyah :smt003

@Verser Forgot to mention. God of Fear. From a nihilistic human to a god of Fear. Yup, I did NOT see that coming.
Last time I had used the power of Fear, it was by far one of my favorite to use - best stunning effect/combo ability in the entire The Legend of Spyro game series. Memories aside, Jaye's power has some kind of limit, right? 'Cause darn, I sure as heck wouldn't want to cross him. He'd own Medusa in a staring contest.
...I feel like something like that should happen. Hmm.

@15253 Well that was... sad. And strangely funny. Maybe because of Benji's narration, I'm not really sure, but I liked it too.

There! Caught up. Wow, we're all off to a REALLY good start so far :D Now I'm really gettin' excited.

30 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:46 am
View Likes
micamouth says...

Just a note: gods whose domains are 'negative' aren't necessarily going to be dalkhu-gods or 'corrupted'. They often come in pairs - Myzanke is the God of Honesty and thus her opposite would be the God of Insincerity. Together they would both spread the morals of their domain where needed. However, some gods work solo and some pairs can function as a solo unit too, like Myza.

@Tortwag no, she hates them. Poor Tullo, I'm mourning him here XD She might have a slight dislike of Paggya to begin with but -hopefully- Myza won't fall out with her. I realised they have similar abilities - Paggya uses pots and Myza uses shadows.
formerly Sagitta

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:44 am
StupidSoup says...

@Tortwag XD thanks so much man! I always feel like I'm in debt whenever someone complements me.

*Makes it his mission to overcomplement Tortwag's next post*

Imma watchin you bud >->

@Sagitta thank you to you to :) everything I said to Tort applies to you as well.

I sincerely hope this SB doesn't die. Let just say this character is very personal ;)
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:44 am
Poopsie says...

I assure you he does have a limit twaggy o3o, besides, I don't plan for him to be using his powers a lot.

I really want to see paggya crossing myza .o.
sounds like a time bomb relationship

Sagitta. can I have a really creepy but sentimental and kinda sad plot twist regarding jaye's opposite?
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:51 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'll write my post ASAP. I promise.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:54 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

Stego you can have all the time in the world only because your avvie is a stegosaurus.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein