z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:44 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

...But... Astral already told you that the evil palte is Psychic. It doesn't teach you ghost moves.
And there are pokemons in NO... Why can't he learn Shadow Ball from one of them? Like, just by watching closely a GHost-type use it? I've been suggesting that for a while, now. is it such a bad idea?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:49 pm
Charizard821 says...

This debate is about as heated as the one between the people who tried to decide if Five Nights at Freddy's 2 was a prequel or a sequel. (It was a prequel, by the way. ;) )

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:59 pm
Poopsie says...

it was a prequel indeed ;).

mkay, he got it off the gengar in the fight with the guardian.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:00 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 It was a prequel, yes indeed! Don't play those games, though. Not my cup of tea.
But no, I've been to Youtube when that happened, and let me tell you, that FNaF 2 prequel or sequel was MUCH WORSE. Not to mention they had to deal with fuzzy details and little hints, so it was harder for them.
@Verser Which reminds me that you still never explained where in the world did that Gengar come from. Is this a plot twist as well?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

58 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:04 pm
Charizard821 says...

@Tortwag, I'm kind of already hooked on them. XD Also, why can't I find you in the IM list? You're clearly online, just never there.

62 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:08 pm
Poopsie says...

the gengar said it himself (I think, imma go check this) It was some random gengar and breloom sent out to recover tornadus and Frost.
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:19 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 invisible. Started that after a few random people would be all like "hey, sweetie <3 Wanna join my group?" or "Hey, wanna review something for me?" or even "hey, can you help me for a Math exercise?" <-- Yeah that last one made me go Invisible on IM. Sry about that, just a reflex.

@Verser Hmm... Might've happen, actually. I re-read people's pots from time to time anyway, so I'll find it.
And I'm fine as long as it's not Plasmya, there are plenty of Gengars available anyway.

62 Reviews

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:26 pm
Poopsie says...

I assure you it isn't plasmya. The post is on page 6-7 and it does say they were sent to the shrine to collect frost.
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:15 pm
StupidSoup says...

XD you guys bickering

ees lolz ^3^

How about this, I see u guys have reached a decision as to where Frost got the shadow ball so allow me to pitch in.

Longer discussion with the plate god person who explains more stuff as to what he is doing. Steals gengars powers later as they fight.

also, I don't think u shud wrry about the electricity, its describing the move, not adding electricity.

Also, ask @Charizard821 about my cookie analogy ^3^
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:21 am
Robusto says...

I go off an a relaxing trip for one day and this Storybook devolves into chaos? Allow me to help settle things.

TMs and HMs: Don't exist in this world.

Frost learning Shadow Ball: I take into account all moves when deciding a character's moveset. Noibat's could only learn Attract through TM, but since there are no TMs, I had him know it. The same will happen with Zulu and Bloodmoon in the future. They'll learn moves by battling they could only learn through TMs. So, it's not much a stretch Frost could learn it by battling.

The list: Enjoy your place while it lasts Twinkiel. Once Bloodmoon joins up, he's knocking you right off the list. (And possibly Zulu too, depending on what choices are made.)

Hopefully I addressed everything.

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:29 am
Robusto says...

We've come too far to let bickering divide us. If ever again there's a controversy with the plot, do let me know about it and I will attempt to resolve it as peacefully as possible.

58 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:59 am
Charizard821 says...

Let me just stop you right there, Robocop. You're relying on Zulu, and Zulu alone for list placement. This is all about the characters we began with. I hope we have the opportunity to place Frost in the future, after knocking some sense into him.

58 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:01 am
Charizard821 says...

I am double-posting for the sake of annoying @Tortwag. XD

The battle post.... SHE'S-A FINITO! It seems I can't write a post that ISN'T long, haha!

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:21 am
View Likes
Robusto says...

Bravo! I loved the music choice. Certainly beat the one I had chosen. Though it has been a while, you certainly came back with a bang. Good job.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:51 am
Ventomology says...

Ooh~ Ice Shard. Nice! I shall update my character page then. (Next time, allow me to write in the new moves, hmm?)

@AstralHunter, shall I write a travel-back-to-Frostpoint post so that you may take care of the business with trading and whatnot?

And Char, we need to follow-up our discussion on Flurry's evolution at some point. Maybe it will happen right after everyone gets back from the next "assignments?" I mean, Twinkiel has the Dawn Stone, and Aegeas's group will likely learn how to use it from the Froslass at the Glacial Museum, so it's good timing.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables