—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:17 pm
Craz says...

*wonders when we will start*
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:21 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Sorry it's taking so long. I have a lot on my plate and this has kind of been pushed to the back burner until saturday, because of the radio play. Dont worry, I'm working on it!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:15 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I'm about halfway through making the post, and let me tell you, it's the longest post I've written already with 2200 words and this is only the halfway mark.

Get your plot bunnies on, this thing is coming soon!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:16 am
View Likes
Omni says...

And it's posted! Enjoy :P

sass levels loading

[he/him]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:26 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

That intro was freakin amazing. I think I'm gonna wait until Avalon posts just so I know where Judas is supposed to be, but I'll get writing on the Past.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:31 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

What Rice said. Absolutely amazing.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:58 pm
TimmyJake says...

Sooo... power doubling isn't a problem? I have noticed that several of us are copying other's powers...
I noticed that mine is the same as Sarah? That is fine? :)
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:10 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

It's completely fine! There aren't enough powers for everyone to have their own, and I'm somewhat picky on the powers that I pass through (ask Shady) so it's completely fine!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:43 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

I've skimmed the posts and they all look good - hoping to read them in more detail so I can make a post of my own by the end of this weekend :)

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I'm writing Judas and his vines and I'm realizing that his relationship with them is like an owner and one of those "domesticated" tigers. Judas knows the vines could kill him, the vines know they could kill him too but they don't cause they love him. <3

It's really fun to write.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:38 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@TimmyJake Atlantis mehehehe

Okay, so I've been thinking... (shh, it's hard for me, okay?) and this time, it's about the powers. As timmyjake said, all of us except Avalon and Elinor, have powers with someone, with me and timmy as one example.

This provides some opportunities, yes? Remember that although I put the guidelines of the powers, the small aspects of it, like how you do that, is yours and yours alone! Like, from what I'm seeing on concrete, mine is all about walls and blocking confrontations and blocking out everything, and timmy's is about damage and destruction. Make sure to put your little fingerprint on your power!

Going to something else, how about our group names? We have Colustrum as the bad side and The False Enforcers on the good side. However, new names can totally happen. I'm thinking of having some kind of deeper meanings to these names, so how about in your posts after your intro posts, we can maybe have a hint about the group names.

Also, segwaying into intro posts, let's get those in so I can spend four months making my second post so we can get more into the drama of things. If you're having problems writing your intro posts, talk to someone in the SB or post it here. I can always implement maybe one more person into my intro post if you guys want me to.

Just to hint at the drama in the upcoming posts, The False Enforcers are moving out of the parking garage and making their way to a new place /with new character interaction/. Colustrum is taking supplies from the army camp. (I don't really know what is gonna go on in Colustrum. @Avalon, you free tomorrow?)

So, thoughts? Comments? Ideas?

Also, as a side note, thank you guys so much with your collaboration! It heartens me to see this get off the ground so well. Let's keep that going into July!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:05 am
Omni says...

Spoiler! :
Double posting FTW

Since some of use have gotten our intro posts out and the others are working on them, I want to point out something about the powers that will come up often as we get into the thick fights.

All Harbingers will get exhausted if they overuse their powers. Remember that in your past, you just found out you're a Harbinger and have your limitations accordingly. You could always have those limitations in your posts, and what they are and if you're meaning to overcome them. This is still very real in that fact.

Just remember that adrenaline does things in battle that it can't after the battle. For example, Sarah's going to be in bed for a few days after her initial fight in the Past section.

Well, that's enough for me for now. Info dump away!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:34 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Sounds good. I'd say more, but I'm still a little confused-

So am I with the good guys or bad guys? I think I'm with the the Colustrum, but I'm not in @Avalon's post. >_> But then Avalon said Seth would persuade Allison over, but if they're going to split into two groups for a while, it might be hard to do.

I guess Seth did say "and everyone else stay here," but then everyone else = just Allison

asdklfjalskdj
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:39 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Shhh, Carina, you're with us. Avalon probably just lost count. At least I assumed it was just you and him.

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat