z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:57 am
deleted17 says...

I agree @jon7670. Sounds like a great idea. I really like the Greek wide hide and seek idea a lot. Maybe we could have a competition between cabins. I think that's a good idea. False sense of security would be great.
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

65 Reviews

Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 pm
deleted17 says...

I keep on forgetting to ask, what does Juggernaut mean?
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:26 pm
KingLucifer says...

wholesomereader wrote:I keep on forgetting to ask, what does Juggernaut mean?

By definition, an irresistible force of Nature.

This ties in with the doomsday prophecy fortold by Prometheus who after giving fire to man, fortold one day a child of Zeus would overthrow him and take over Olympus. I expand on this prophecy to include the other eleven Gods, creating the rightfully named Juggernauts. There's a deeper story behind the Juggernauts going as far back as the Great War where the Gods challenged the Titans and won, then beat the Giants. But that is for my novel.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay, time to get this thing back into action. Who's with me?

First thing first, we need to find out all who's still in this. We have a lot of people who have characters, but we don't know who's even posting still. If you are still wanting to do this, like this post or reply on the DT saying you're still here.

Second, I've asked PenguinAttack to help us with making the prophecy/prophecies, but first we need to work out who all is going on the quests. I say we make two, and to give it some kind of structure, we're going to have five in one quest and three in the other. Any Juggernauts that are in the camp right now will not be in the quests, seeing as they're on their own mission.

Quest A: 1. Aidan

Quest B: 1. Ness

I've already put two people in the groups, because I kind of need them in there. However, there are still many spots left, and I want nobody to be left out!

Also, we need to be giving a specific reason for both of those quests. I am willing to make a reason, but I want your guys' suggestions first.

Last but not least, I'm going to be making a post soon, and I suggest you guys do the same. I want Hermes to visit the camp, so we can get quests on their way. I don't have a character at camp, so it's up to you guys to do that.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

385 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I had just seen jon's post. So, I think we should go with that. Have everyone calm down a bit and have a post-CTF dinner. At that time, Hermes could come and talk to Mr. D and Chiron while the dinner is happening.

Also, I'll be talking to @Dante about a reason to get the Juggernauts out of camp and get them on their way to Olympus.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm
KingLucifer says...

Gemini is not going to go near Olympus until she has either A) All twelve Juggernauts, or B) ten of them and the twelfth is believed to be on Olympus.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

385 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:07 pm
Omni says...

On their way haha.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 pm
Sunshine says...

Ella isn't doing anything. I'm willing for her to do whatever.

My Juggernaut, Orion, is on his way to Camp to help recruit Juggernauts. He'll be very, very flexible going in and out of Camp, though. When he's at Camp, he'll act like a Camper, but not sleep in any cabin or anything.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:06 am
KingLucifer says...

Sunshine wrote:Ella isn't doing anything. I'm willing for her to do whatever.

My Juggernaut, Orion, is on his way to Camp to help recruit Juggernauts. He'll be very, very flexible going in and out of Camp, though. When he's at Camp, he'll act like a Camper, but not sleep in any cabin or anything.

I wouldn't think Orion would know who the Juggernaut's Gemini is after. Not until they meet them at least.

65 Reviews

Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:05 pm
deleted17 says...

Uh... I talked to Noelle about this and she said it was okay, but there is a hidden 13th one that isn't siding with Gemini. Her godly parent is Pan, and she knows where Lexi's brother is.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 pm
Omni says...

I should think that you would talk to Dante also about that, seeing as it is his idea from his story that he's using.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 pm
KingLucifer says...

wholesomereader wrote:Uh... I talked to Noelle about this and she said it was okay, but there is a hidden 13th one that isn't siding with Gemini. Her godly parent is Pan, and she knows where Lexi's brother is.

Small problem: You didn't even bother talking to me about it, it's true even the minor gods have Juggernaut's. But I will not have Gemini recognise your character as one of them, since you completely threw me out of process. Every person who has made one thus far has had permission to do so.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

I don't recall this being dantes storybook.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 pm
KingLucifer says...

VeerenVKS wrote:I don't recall this being dantes storybook.

I don't recall my idea being Noelle's.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

She gave you approval for your original juggernaut idea just like she gave wholesomereader theirs.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac