z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:27 pm
Sonder says...

@LeftyWriter, oh! I didn't even realize I hadn't posted for Jinx this round. I was just assuming that since he's passed out and all, I'd write his post from the hospital next round. Is that okay? :)

And Merry Christmas all! :3
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:26 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Nightcrawler Yeah, that's totally fine. It makes sense for his post to be in the next round anyway, given the events taking place in the SB. ;)

Ahh, sorry @Wolfie36! I forgot you hadn't posted this round either. My bad! Didn't mean to forget you. Sorry about that.

Merry Christmas!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:11 am
LordZeus says...

Hey @LeftyWriter could you please tell me who's left to post for this round? I just want to know :D

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:22 am
Lefty says...

@LordZeus Steggy and Wolfie have yet to post for this round, though I had said we'd end this round tonight... so I'm not sure if we should wait for them or go ahead and move on.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:00 am
Steggy says...

Oh!

You can go ahead and start the new round. Sorry :)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

39 Reviews

Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:24 pm
LordZeus says...

So only @Wolfie36 is left for this round then?

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:09 pm
Lefty says...

@LordZeus Yes, just Wolfie. I don't think we need to wait up for Hattable. I'm going to message him later today and see where he stands on the storybook.

@Wolfie36 would you like to post this round or just catch a post next week?
Last edited by Lefty on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

39 Reviews

Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:28 pm
LordZeus says...

Umm I think you meant to tag me instead of nightcrawler as I had asked the question @LeftyWriter.

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:36 pm
Lefty says...

@LordZeus yep, sorry about that. I had an auto-saved message that had Nightcrawler tagged when I wrote my post. I forgot to change the name.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:23 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Oh, sorry guys! Go right ahead. Steggy and I planned our posts together yesterday and she's going to post first, then I'll finish the scene.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:00 am
Lefty says...

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Thanks Wolfie!

I guess we'll go ahead and start the next round then.

So, the next round will officially start at midnight (December 28th) and end on the 4th or 5th given the new year. We'll play it by ear. If someone wants to post today, that's fine. Just considering the day is half over, I figured we'd just officially start it tomorrow.

39 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:54 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Cool. Oh and @Wolfie36 don't forget that Charlotte saw Dan in eagle form. Since she's also a budding Zoologist, I think she'd recognise that it was a Martial Eagle and know that it shouldn't be there, seeing as Martial Eagles are supposed to only live in Africa. Just a thought :D

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:10 am
Wolfi says...

I like that, @LordZeus. :)
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:33 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Umm @Steggy and @Wolfie36 not to rush you guys but may I ask when you are going to post? I'm excited to read it :D

39 Reviews

Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm
LordZeus says...

@LeftyWriter I will be very busy for the next 2 weeks so I won't be able to post during that period. I apologise for any inconvenience.

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time