Animorphers DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:44 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

I'm up for it!

*hopes poll isn't too insensitive* :P
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:25 am
HazelGrace16 says...

*cries as I push I...*
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:27 am
Steggy says...

doesn't think of Doctor Who
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

93 Reviews

Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am
Lefty says...

What would you prefer we do, Hazel?

doesn't watch Doctor Who
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:33 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

*plots death*

Oh, heads up, I have exams until Thursday, but I'll definitely have my posts by the next deadline. Heh...so much pain for both characters. :3
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

93 Reviews

Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:35 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Alright, nine out of ten people voted on the poll with a 7-2 result. Man, I really wish there was a way for everyone to happy because I don't like taking the storybook in a direction that not everyone is happy with... but unfortunately, that's rarely possible. I'm gonna go ahead and take the poll down since the verdict looks pretty clear. In which case, @Nightcrawler shall be taking over Ryker.

Also, as it is now Monday morning and we've gotten that sorted out, I think we should go ahead and start the next round. @HazelGrace16, you're welcome to post again on this round if you like since your last one sort of slipped through in between rounds. :P If you decide not to, than your last post will considered as part of this round.

I'm planning to get my Cole post up today, because I really want to post with him in light of these new developments!

Since this round is starting today, it will end on December 22, unless we end up extending it.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:11 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I probably will if I see a place needing of it :)
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:02 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Yay. Cole post is up. *dances around* This whole Cole/Riley/Neon thing is so fun. :D

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:27 am
View Likes
Europa says...

ACK! that was adorable @LeftyWriter! I love this thing so much!

45 Reviews

Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:30 am
Europa says...

I'll do a post next. I'm thinking it's just gonna be a post gearing up for some aggressive wingman action with Cole. (Since A: I have no idea how Riley's gonna find out about Oliver's crush on Emma, and B: I'm pretty sure we're going to do it, right???)

93 Reviews

Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:41 am
Lefty says...

Haha, sounds great! Bring on the awkward triangles and aggressive wingmen. :P

45 Reviews

Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:47 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Just posted. Riley punches someone.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:51 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'll write Michael's part tonight and post it tomorrow (if school doesn't swamp me ;-;)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:53 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

@LeftyWriter I've been thinking about your suggestion about someone seeing Jinx as a tiger. Because the other characters are kind of tied up right now, I was thinking that maybe his father finds him when he gets back from work, and some other stuff happens from there. :3
Hoping to write my two posts by this weekend! ^-^
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

93 Reviews

Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:13 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

That's awesome. Fantasy. :P Go Riley!

@Nightcrawler, sure you can have Jinx's dad find him instead. If you wanted to have a character find him, Layla is pretty non-tied up at the moment... But if you'd rather have his dad find him, go for it. I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :)

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun