Reviews: 13
Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:23 pm
Dawnpath1 says...

Same ^^

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 am
AlmondEyes says...

Um, Alvarin, where you talking about Luna? Or someone else? If you're talking about Luna, then let me know so I can reply.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:51 am
Alvarin says...

Yeah, I'm talking about Luna. Sorry if I was unclear ^^'
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

43 Reviews

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:36 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Ok

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:38 pm
View Likes
methrirr123 says...

A NEW THREAT HAS RISSEN, FOR WHICH I HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO CREATE.

A race of orcs has landed and based in the wilderness of the coasts to the east. There they lay and wait, their ships pouring forth more and more of their numbers, a race bred for blood and sharpened steel, an army that nobody would have thought possible from the orcs, who are known to live in small tribes that commonly wage war on one another. This is no orcs doing, but that of Aga'Rauko, an Orcish Demigod that takes form in the shape of an Orc, whos blood flows black from a deep gash in his eye. He has successfully rallied under his banner every tribe of orcs known to the people and kingdoms of this world, and many hundreds more that were not, creating the Agaar Empire. He has a plan, a plot. He intends to end the world as we know it by plunging it into a massive civil war. The more blood spilt, the more powerful he will become. His army grows more vast each day, as kings and kingdoms are either crushed or corrupted. Soon, if not stopped, he will succeed in his genocidal plot, and no survivors will be left to beg for mercy, or to chalenge him. But nobody knows this yet.

The short version
Spoiler! :
Alright, so, basically, he's decided to send one Goblin, named Glitch, who is gonna mess with royalties. I encourage people to start playing Goblins and Orcs in this SB. If you know an avid Storybooker, bring him or her in. The more the merrier. I, however, am faced with being the mind of three characters now, Rovaalian, Glitch, and Aga'Rauko. This is fine, since all Aga'Rauko does is plot and plan and smite his incompetent minions. It is up to you, writters, to interact with this world. Become this world. This will really help any fantassy writters out there. It helped me alot with my novel, which I ended off basing off of my character in this SB. But enough of that. Make some characters. Glitch and Aga'Rauko are below.

NEW CHARACTERS!!!:

Glitch
Spoiler! :
Name: (First and last names required)
Nickname: (A personal title, if you have one, or what people call you)
Age: 14 (life excpectancy for goblins and orcs is about 50. for humans it's more like 80)
Class: Rouge
Race: Goblin
Skills: inteligence, camoflauge, magic
Weakness: strenght
Allegiance: Agaar
Appearance: A small, greenish black hide blemished with boils and zits and warts, is concealed mostly by a magic cloth, hand and self crafted to alter itself to whatever the wearer wants. He carries with him a ritualistic dager of Aga'Rauko, given to him by his great and powerful master, as a channeling device for powerful dark orc magic. (Little is it known, but orc magic and malice rivals the power of the strongest elf magic.) He is never seen if he doesn't want to, and normally has a web of spells about him that further conceal his aura and odor.
Personality: He lives to make mischief and chaos, and is so good at doing so that Aga'Rauko, the powerful demigod that is his master, has promissed halfheartedly to make him the new god of chaos after he kills the gods of men, elves, and dwarves. He is an insatiable sadist, and uses his magic and mind to overtake the weaker minds of humans. He has, also, a bitter hatred for Halfbreeds of any kind. He hates half elves and werewolves with an equal burning passion. But he holds his duty higher than all else, probably out of fear of Aga'Rauko. But more likely he does it because he get's a highe social rank, military rank, and a small fortune per job for doing something that, he feels, he was born to do. He loves chaos. LOVES it. His magic is such that it cannot be resisted by non proffessional wizards and sorcerers, and even then they have to struggle. But he uses it in such a way that it is undetectable. He truly is the perfect assassin. Pitty, though. He is allergic to the blood of Humans, elves, dwarves, and rabbits. He has yet found no permanent cure to this allergy except for wolf fur, or magic. Every time it touches his skin he get's uncontrolably itchy. Somethimes, if he excpects it, he'll avoid all blood containing people, or put a repelling spell on himself.
History: He was born in the Grudaan tribe, while they were at war with the Gradaan tribe. Everyone was slain, but since orcs were stupid, they thought he was a baby orcling that they had brought with to enjoy the battle, a tradition in Gradaan. One infertile father, unbeknownst to all, thought he "recognised" the little Goblin as his own son, and took him in. His name was Gricht. Gricht's father, Grind, toght the boy the wonders of Orc magic, which he quickly got good at. So good in fact that at the age of five (about nine in human years) he was sent hunting. He was never sent hunting after that, since he blew up all of the game. He didn't have to cook it, though, but it was all dirty, and that made it taste funny. But he always had a love for chaos, and would play cruel jokes on his family. This was acceptable in orc/goblin society, but still, it got worse over the years. He soon became a proffesional prankster, and once started a war between three tribes that led to their anihalation. He was then hired and promoted during the age of Agaar, and was chosen to lead a legion accross the sea to the land of Men, where he landed and, with his magic, put a timeweb over a large, kingdom sized plot of wilderness, and they settled, the timeweb keeping everything the same to the eyes of onlookers, who were quickly slain and eaten.
Up for love: No. Straight.
Other: (Anything forgotten.)

Aga'Rauko
Spoiler! :
Class: Wizard Warrior.
Race: Blood demon( if you look at the word Aga'Rauko, you will notice I stole it from the elven word for blood demon: Agar Rauko.) can change shape.
Skills: Strength, Endurance, Magic
Weakness: intelligence (did not exactly get too smart over the years. Still retains some military smarts, though.)
Allegiance: Agaar
Appearance: His natural form is a Hulking mass of flesh, with no skin, bristling with spines. He has wings, and legs, arms, and a head, and a massive tail. But he cannot apear this way on the material plane, not at his current state in power. He must first absorb the hatred of men. Right now, he takes the form of an Orc in his prime, with a deep gash where his eye hole should be. The eye, if you look at it, is unharmed, a perfect orb wedged between the cut.
Personality: He is a bully, and a tyrant. He hates challenges, and often just destroys that which he sees as unfit to exist, which is anything that disagrees with him. He thinks he's invincible, but isn't all that much. He can be slain as any person can, at least in his Orc form. It's just really hard to do.
History: He was created as the total anihalator of the world by his father, Uraal. He was born by fire and blood, and loaded with malice. Basically, he was created, and then was trained and tempered for milenia.
Up for love: No

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

43 Reviews

Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

So how will the Orcs be introduced? And ShadowVyper, did you know that my nick name is Nika :)?

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:08 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

I believe the plan was for Orcs to crash our little dinner party.

And no, I didn't know that. Is that revelation brought to my attention because of my novel? xDD

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

43 Reviews

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

I noticed that you used it in a post is all :)

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:29 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Ah, sorry, it was a typo then. Anaki's nickname is 'Naki', so my lys-dexic side mixes it up sometimes. xDD

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

43 Reviews

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

No need to explain :)

30 Reviews

Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 am
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Hey, methrirr123, could you change your post a teeny tiny bit? :) Hunter's a sheepdog, not a wolf ;) Brilliant idea, by the way. Fighting orcs sounds much more fun than negotiating for pease xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

30 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:18 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Janika, why did Balik ask Hunter for his name? They've know each other for years xD Or was it Luna's father who introduced himself and is also named Hunter? I didn't quite get it.
― Thomas Harris

43 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:42 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Yea sorry about that. It was Luna's father. I'll change it.

43 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:44 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Changed :)

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:11 pm
View Likes
methrirr123 says...

We'll just pretend that Glitch thinks he's a wolf.
I'll handle it in the next post

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne