z

Young Writers Society

Whitney High DT

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 pm
Via says...

She can know. No secrets. And none of that is a problem--that's pretty much Briar anyway ;) Do you want to be the "voice" of him when they converse or should I just take it?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:44 pm
paintingtherain97 says...

Would anybody be interested in a possible hookup with Collin or Jen? I don't think Logan will be attending the party.
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm
*coco says...

Okay, that's cool. I wonder why they broke up, will you mention it? And as far as Eben's voice, I'm torn between making him a main character or leaving him as a sub. Either way, Via, if you think you could be his 'voice' than I say go for it :)
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

694 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:59 pm
Via says...

Yes I'll mention why. As soon as I figure it out ;) If you want to leave him a sub, that's fine--I can voice, just let me know if I do something you aren't okay with! Promise you won't hurt my feelings -.< If you want to make him a main character though, I say go for it. He seems to be "in" a lot of things that are about to happen so that make be a better idea!

130 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 pm
*coco says...

Great, can't wait to see what you come up with :D. I think I will make Eben a main character, only if that's okay with paintingtherain97 that is... :wink:
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

104 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Yeah, that'd be fine. You can basically have as many characters as you want as long as you can keep up with them.
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.

130 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:31 pm
*coco says...

Okay, guys, so here is Eben’s mini-profile. He can be played by anyone who has a character that knows him, but please try to keep him matched with his personality. Also, I edited his age so he’s 18 instead of 20.

Name: Eben James

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Relative Height: 6 foot

Relative Weight: 130

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Personality: After his father left and his mother was hospitalised Eben turned cold and detached to people who annoy him. He also has a crude sense of humour and likes to live life to the max regardless of the consequences. He dropped out of school when he was 15 and has been hanging with a bad crowd ever since. His grandmother is always yelling at him to do ‘something worthwhile in his life,’ but he never listens. All he wants to do is make money because he thinks that it will fill the hole that his parents left behind.

Even though he doesn’t show it, he cares a lot about his younger sister Mia, and his baby brother Reese. He is very protective over Mia when it comes to boys, except with Cameron, because he used to be good friends with Cameron’s older brother Drew.

Any Problems You May Face: His drug-dealing is going to get him in some serious trouble, his younger brother Reese may be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, and his father might be making a return

Anything Else: Eben is working at the family cafe – only because his grandmother is forcing him to. Also, he used to date one of Mia’s best-friends, Briar – the two of them are still on good terms.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:48 pm
creativemuse1 says...

I'm debating whether Chelsea should hookup at the party or not.
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

104 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:55 pm

So when has everyone decided they'll be ready to do the party? We can't drag on each school day too long.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 am
gleek456 says...

Yeah, I guess. Oh, and I guess Lindsay is up for Collin, if you don't mind. :) And... Coco! Linds will be buying off of Eben. Let her be his first customer. :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:17 am
jessig833 says...

I agree we should start the party soon.

694 Reviews

Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:56 am
Via says...

I think coco is wanting to do something before the school day ends so, as soon as she's ready I say we end it :)

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:21 am
SmylinG says...

Um, Coco I think it was agreed that Preston wasn't throwing a party. :smt045 There's just the one party.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

130 Reviews

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 am
*coco says...

Okay, so let me get this round my brain. Preston isn’t doing the party. So, who is? Sorry, very confused here :( . If someone can push me in the right direction so I can edit my posts.

Gleek456 – that’s great. I’ll make a note of that. He’ll be sneaking into this party without Mia knowing so that he can do his ‘business’ Feel free to voice his character.

Via – I’ve already made the post that I wanted to make before the day ends so I’m totally ready to party! :D

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 pm
SmylinG says...

Ehm. . Linda? xD That's the only party I gathered. Preston is the adorable new kid in school. Though he is a hyper little thing. Perhaps Skins will have him throw a party pretty soon here.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina