z

Young Writers Society

Blazed DT

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:07 pm
Redfang18 says...

Somebody in the rebel gang better find an old cabin in the woods. Zeke snuck out of the house and went to the cabin. He took a sleeping pill and is sleeping at the moment.
Daisuki, some of Zeke's visions do come true, but it's terrible visions he's trying avoid coming true. The visions that make him calm are the ones that come true, but they're very rare since he's been having more bad visions than good ones.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Daisuki says...

Okay, thanks Redfang.

Aww... Princess... your post made me sad :'( I just thought... well, she yelled, "Run, Sire, S'oul!" and I thought she'd be fine. Plue Sire is always focused on S'oul's safety. I know Sire ran away, but I still feel bad I didn't even think that he was leaving QuickSilver...
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:11 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Aww. XD

Nah, she just came so close to trusting - and even liking - Sire she just felt a bit hurt (I mean, who wouldn't seems as they thought the Goverment were gonna come on and kick their ass' XD) But she'll probably forget it when -IF! - she meets Sire again. She might be a bit, hang my head, at first but she'll open up again (;
Signature Pending

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:12 pm
Daisuki says...

Yayyy! I'll be sure to remind Sire not to forget her this time ;)

42 Reviews

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Haha. XD

I like my QuickSilver.I don;t usually play shy charries but I'm growing quite attached to her. If you wouldn't mind, D, when you next post could you just include her maybe walking in on you?
Signature Pending

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:21 pm
Daisuki says...

Yeah, sure! Do you think Sire should remember that he left her, or do you think that's something he wouldn't even think about...? I'm not sure >.<

I'm also getting very attatched to my characters... They give me lots of ideas ^_^

42 Reviews

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 pm

It's up to you, D.

I have a feeling she might go all shy on Sire if he does. XD
Signature Pending

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:27 pm
Daisuki says...

:3 I'm kinda thinking he's such a dunce he wouldn't know it...

Hey, Apple! Do you think Sire could worry about QuickSilver, and Xandi could send a bird to check on her? Would that be okay with you? Oh, and what was Xandi thinking when she saw S'oul licking Sire wound...? That must have been weird... :3
Last edited by Daisuki on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

42 Reviews

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 pm

D'aww. XD Can't wait for your post :3
Signature Pending

141 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:23 am
View Likes
Daisuki says...

Heyyyy!! I tried to draw my characters... sorry they're sorta anime-style... Ugh, it took me forever to color the first one, and they don't exactly match my pictures of them, but they're pretty close. They also look very different in the first and second pics, don't they?

Spoiler! :
Drew it in class on graph paper, but colored it on pixlr.com... Oh wow, I just noticed I forgot the chair legs and he's floating. I must be really tired.

Spoiler! :
Drew it in class. I wanted to color, but the first one took so long, I didn't have time.Image

Spoiler! :
This one is another class doodle (ignore the turtle and horse...) and it fits the expression of S'oul sometimes, but not so much the outfit.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 am
Redfang18 says...

Really pretty pictures, Dai. I like 'em.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 am
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

I so sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this! :( I truly don't want to!!! But I'm already so behind. I so sorry I really wish there were a way I could stay but on just not as active as the rest of you are. :( I don't wanna keep asking for help. I'll still try to read long if I get the chance. This is an amazing idea! Maybe if there's ever a second one made I'll join in on that one! Again I'm sorry. I really don't want to do this!
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:14 am
gleek456 says...

Love the pictures! 'Kay, I know I haven't been posting in a while, but I've been caught up with finishing profiles and time. Stupid time! Anyways, I'll try to fit I'm my post for this SB soon, I'm doing this via iPhone, so I'll try. I'm so sorry if you guy are kinda waiting for my response!

- gleek456 <3
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 am
Dynamo says...

I wanted to wait until someone else brought Atila and Mishta before bringing in Dynamo, but if you guys want I can do it myself. All I need is a brief description of the compount the two of them are going to be contained in if it's already been described. In my initial read through of the storybook so far I don't remember reading anything about the compound. If not, I'll just come up with something myself. Just say the word, and I'll make my first post tomorrow.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:32 am
Audy says...

I don't think it's been described - maybe briefly as just a normal jail cell. Go for it in any case. I've been kind of waiting too, but I'll probably post tomorrow if nothing happens.

Edit: @ Daisuki, those pictures are amazing. I love the first one, soo cute! And I love how you did the eyes, especially in the second one. :D

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote