z

Young Writers Society

Amidst the Roses DT Thread

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 pm
CelticaNoir says...

Okay, so, I'm like, wondering. The Seb and Elia thing kind of winded down, so what should we do with her?
Last edited by CelticaNoir on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm
StellaThomas says...

I was thinking the SB ended once she woke up... I'm glad you guys are so keen to keep going though! How about we cross that bridge when we come to it- considering we still don't even know who's going to wake her up?

I do think we'll probably end at that point, but if people are still interested I'd start a sequel? (I already had thoughts of the fun we could have with the Twelve Dancing Princess, the Shoemaker and Little Red Riding Hood...)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 pm
CelticaNoir says...

Don't forget the Frog Prince! xD
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm
Sunshine says...

Yea! Looks like I have two more days until I leave! More time to post!

Celtica: Well, I'm pressuming she's going to try and go to the surface and bargain with the Enchantress to do so. My guess is that she'll try and find Taris, not to mention the interactions with other members of the kingdom. On the surface imparticular, she could meet Taris' sister. Suirin (that's what I call her) could lead her and keep her safe in the castle, not to mention lead her to Taris. If your looking for a romance, you could go with Taris. I would perfer having one with an actual user than a stock charrie anyways.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm
Shadowlight says...

I have been thinking (Celtica got me started on this :D)

I could make Sebastian a bit younger, so he could more easily have a romance with another of the younger girl characters.
I know at 24 he's a little old for most of them- except maybe Snow (are we going to bring back Gareth?) but if you want me to Stella, I could make him younger (21 maybe?) It's up to you, I sort of like him at 24 so beast isn't the only older guy, but I wouldn't make a fuss if you wanted him younger. It's your call Stella as our fearless leader! :D

Also who should Basty "hunt down" first? I'm not sure whose closer; Cindy, Charm, Dominic or Susan.
Just let me know and I will get his scaly backside on it! XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 am
View Likes
gleek456 says...

I think Susan and Char are closer. Susan is still in South Country bargaining with the Enchantress (hehe) an I have no idea where Dominic is. :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 am
Skorpionne says...

Stells, is it okay if I skip forward a few hours in my next post?
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:47 am
StellaThomas says...

Definitely, Skor! On that note- we're all working on vaguely different timelines at the moment anyway. That's okay, since we haven't all quite met up yet, so don't worry about it! It'll straighten itself out. But Skor- definitely jump ahead.

Shadow- it's entirely up to you :) Remember though that this is the fairytale world where the guys are always older than the girls anyway. You can change the age if you'd like- I doubt anyone would have any objections to it, so it's your decision!

Sunshine- do you want to post before Celtica and I begin to weave Elia's enchantment? That's why I've been holding back. Also, if you want to play Suirin, you can make a profile for her, or if somebody else does :) Just edit your original profile post to put her in if you're going to, since I want to keep all the profiles in one place... Then the Enchantress will send Susan on her way and pop down to Atlantis- that is, if she can breathe underwater... Hm...
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

47 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 pm
Skorpionne says...

I was just taking to Isha in chat, she said she might be interested in Suirin's slot.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:18 pm
StellaThomas says...

Tell her to contact me or post on this thread if so!

131 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 pm
Sunshine says...

Stella- You're waiting on me? Haha, oops. Um, yeah, I'll post. I'm a little busy right now, so if you just want to make up Suirin as you go along I'm perfectly open to it! :) If anyone wants to claim her, be my guest! Maybe after I get beack from camping, if nobody else as claimed her, I'll make a profile for Suirin. Don't wait on me though, okay?

If the Enchantress can change her form, why not change into a mermaid? :D

EDIT: Just saw above posts. Isha's welcome to be Suirin, just remind her to read Taris' history, 'cause it's part of her charrie's too!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Shadowlight says...

thanks Stella!

The reason I was asking, is that he is SO much older than some of the girls. (7 years in elia's case)
and I' wasn't sure if that would be alright to have a guy that much older. but if it's alright with everyone else I'm now fine with him being that much older. (I was thinking about it and we are in the fairytale universe after all.) :D

Celtica- Sorry about all this confusion, I was having a stressful day at my grandma's when I sent you that PM and wasn't thinking as clearly as I should have been. (Sorry about that my friend :D)

So Basty is up for a romance if any of the "fair maidens" in our story are still interested. :D
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

47 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 pm
Skorpionne says...

Just to notify, I found a much better picture for Snow, and edited her profile. And Ish says "I'll think about it and let you guys know."

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm
StellaThomas says...

Haha, Sunshine, it's perfectly okay :) I just wanted you to have the chance to get a hold of Taris before you disappear, because if you leave and we go on without you posting at all again he might be totally lost- and that would be terrible!

131 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:21 pm
Sunshine says...

It would! My post is a little lame, but it's got Taris going back to his castle! So, I'm pretty sure it'll be okay. If not, I'm pretty good at improvising, so don't worry about me! :)

---The Book Thief---

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami