z

Young Writers Society

Boarding School Next Gen. DT

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:07 am
View Likes
jok101 says...

How did those people in the oldest one get 140 pages, they must of been really devoted.

Are we going to try and get the oldest storybook for this storybook as well, since it's growing faster than the old one.

Mad moo I gave your character Hayley and opening a page ago could you post so that I can please, thank

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:42 pm
ridersofdamar says...

I has proposition. I think we should have a career day or something. Like the school brings in a bunch of professions and we go in and find a couple that we like, and the school then models are classes around that job. It'd be a good way to get people who havent met to interact, besides having them bump into each other. And do we want to do a parent day like we did last time?
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:51 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

The other ones were lucky; no mod did a new thread. I think we should just let this go along. It'll never reach more than 99 pages since then someone will create a new thread. Also, that's an awesome idea rider.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

29 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm
jok101 says...

I we going to try and make this the longest storybook ever too. *say yes*

42 Reviews

Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:14 pm
ridersofdamar says...

yeah. I could pm snoik or Nate telling them we want it to be kept as one thread
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Bloo says...

One reason the old ones were able to get so long were because their posts were very short. They were at the point like other sites, where having two characters, and one is not your own, is god-modding.

So the posts were short, and they were able to post back and forth quickly and go from 1 to 50 in an hour, but they were all like 3 sentences. y. And since the post length does not matter, and each page only will have 15 total posts, they grew quickly.

So really, we had a longer story book than the others, just with the page count shorter. Out posts were longer.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 am
ridersofdamar says...

yeah, it does make sense, we do get some very long posts

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:35 pm
ridersofdamar says...

Id like to bring something to everyones attention. On the 17th YWS will shut down for one week. I want to know if everyone can live without it, or If we should transfer over to the Backup sight. Post your opinions here.

356 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:51 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

I don't think we should overwhelm Nate *nodds* He has so much to do already. We can live without both BS's for a week.

-Kat-

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 pm
Shauni says...

I can live without it for a week. Poor Nate. He must be stressed...

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:28 pm
ridersofdamar says...

no i mean, just start a new forum on the backup sight, not even contacting nate

29 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:18 am
jok101 says...

No point cause next gen won't be on the new YWS because it was after july 15th. Maybe if you ask Nate he'll transfer the next gen on to the new YWS so it isn't lost.

356 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:18 am
*writewatiwant* says...

jok, I think you got it all wrong. YWS will be off for a week, so that Nate can transfer everything since July 15 to the YWS.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:12 am
Bloo says...

Yeah, every post will be on the new site.

Also, I am staying at a friends while my parents are away, and so I won't be able to get on much till the 14th.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:10 pm
Flux says...

Eek! Someone bring me back in, please! I get distracted with other sites, and when I come back on, there's four more pages (exagerration, but whatever) and I'm too lazy to read through everything ... *sigh* sorry!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon