The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142

4151 Reviews

Reviews: 4151
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:44 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

To be honest I barely managed to add to it since my last update because of work...:(...I'll try to finish it by tomorrow at the latest. Sorry to keep you guys waiting!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

142 Reviews

4151 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:56 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

:D

Okay posted! Sorry it took so long. Hope it was worth the wait!

Also the italics that are in bold are thoughts from her alternate and much less friendly personality. I used some personal experience there to try and capture it properly...hopefully it isn't confusing.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:27 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@LZPianoGirl Apparently I didn't request to join or something? I'll post as soon as that request thing goes through.
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

4151 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:29 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oooh excited for that!!

Then time to plan who dies by being hunted by the careers and figure out how the next week I think we decided will go in the next round of posts.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

142 Reviews

4151 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:41 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Great Post @Vil!!

Don't you dare hunt me
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

311 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:42 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@HarryHardy It's not my best piece of writing ever, but it's good enough for a SB, I think.

Maybe I will, maybe I won't...
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

4151 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:56 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

It was definitely pretty good.

I did some research...District 3 is not a Career district...1,2 and 4 are...also 3 is actually one of the more rebellious ones so think about that for a second...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

311 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:00 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

This Storybook isn't canon, and thus it's very possible that Three was at some point a Career District. That's my argument XD

142 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:18 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I'll try to post by tomorrow! I'm currently in school so I have no time.

@Vil, are Sylvia and Cress going to meet or no? I don't care either way, we'd just have to collab on the next post.

311 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:22 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@LZPianoGirl I think that'd be fun, so, yeah, let's do that. Lemme know when you have some time

4151 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:16 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

@Vil, further research has been conducted...no not really, I did some analysis :D, this is the 37th Games and they were known rebels during the 74th...so its very plausible this is a district 3 before such rebellious thoughts...also...Kate's backstory of being from a well off family...the fact that I branded the District 3 Male as a career also point very strongly to her being considered a career by the rest of them aka....I was dissapointed by that argument so I kind of made an argument disproving myself...wait a minute...what did I just do...did I just help someone to prove me wrong?

Haha unnecessarily long Hunger Games fangirling aside Sorry everyone else...I'm thinking we should sneak in like a narrator post before anything else happens. Something to show the canons being fired and the deaths being announced. I'm saying this cause at this point the readers will be pretty confused as to who died and what so a little something to let the readers know who's dead would probably help out. Would that be a good idea?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

142 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:57 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

That'd be great! You can do it if you want, or once I'm done with school (and if you guys have the time), we could work on it together.

@silverquill12, @MaxaM, @Valkyria, just tagging you to make sure you get all of this.

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon