z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:19 am
StupidSoup says...

Robusto....all that time you had and you could have spent it losing to me in a 1v1

*sighs and shakes his head*

Im ashamed of you .3./
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:30 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto And this is why I need to get myself a 3DS. I have all the Smashes, including the 4th one, but not the latest consoles. And now that Cloud Strife - FREAKIN' CLOUD STRIFE - has been announced in the game, I really need to find a way to never, ever stop playin' as well.
And I'll probably fight you both at some point, too. My Yoshi's lust for destruction isn't going away anytime soon. Neither is Roy's blade.

Putting Smash aside - for now - The Tempest post is coming? Neat! And it's fine if it's long, that'll just allow us to grab some pop corns while enjoyin' it.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:37 pm
Charizard821 says...

@15253, @Robusto, my friend requests for you two are still pending.

58 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:08 pm
View Likes
Charizard821 says...

That feeling when you catch up on posts. B)

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:14 pm
TheSilverFox says...

That feeling when you not only haven't caught up on SB posts, but also DT posts, NaNoWriMo, and everything else in your life. O_O ;-;

Edit: Darn you, @Robusto; I only ever get to play two hours of Smash, at the most. ;-;
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

58 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:05 pm
Charizard821 says...

But at least you've caught up on accepting the fact that you haven't caught up!

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:13 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Small comfort. :P
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:16 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 You mean that you hadn't caught up yet? Well that explains why you hadn't commented on these yet! Shall we summon some confetties for you?

EDIT: Hope you've enjoyed what you've read, too. Robusto once again pulled out his good old "unforeseen-subplot-that's-probably-going-to-be-very-much-important-in-the-future" trick, so I imagine you enjoyed yourself catchin' up.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:39 pm
StupidSoup says...

@Charizard821 you sure you sent it to Cheshyreee ? I don't have the request but I did add you to my friends list :o
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

58 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:32 pm
Charizard821 says...

I did and it's still pending, @15253. Maybe you should try? Delete me and send a request to Ice Master Q

As for the posts, they were all quite enjoyable. However, I don't know the first thing about aura, so even when Riley has it, I'll have no idea how to use it ^^;

(Oh, and I'm totally not jealous that Zulu mastered two moves and Riley didn't or anything. Totally not. One hundred percent. XD)

@Robusto, I don't usually grammar Nazi SB posts, but I saw you repeatedly say Beliza or something instead of Belzya in yours. I wouldn't have pointed it out, but it happened like six times. Don't change it unless you really want to though, it's not a big deal.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:26 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Char, all you need to know about aura is:
1. It's your life force, so it's very similar to chi.
2. It apparently manifests in colour. In reality, I think your colour doesn't change, but for the SB, it changes along with your emotions and state of mind (which is how Gabriel knows something's up with Twinkiel, Zulu, Ten, and Aegeas - he doesn't know exactly what, though).
3. Dead things don't have it, but living things (plants included) do.
4. Your aura surrounds your body. If you want to see auras in real life, start with trees, since theirs are always grey. Interestingly, if a branch is cut off or if someone loses a limb, the aura is still in the same shape. This may be a reason for the phantom limb sensation.
5. Once our Riolus have developed enough, they will be able to manipulate their auras and those of others and effectively weaponise it.
6. On an unrelated note, don't let Riley turn to the dark side - ever. The powers that be will use him to squash us all. No jokes.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:58 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter Your Aura's color does change. Or at least, so says the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series - seriously Astral, you'll ahve to play these games at some point.
They specifically give you a different color and shade depending on your personality, so Char can have fun while comin' up with that.

@Charizard821 Well, you can always have him learn one thing or two in your following posts!
As for the Aura bit, yeah, Astral summed it up nicely. Though if you really have no inspiration/idea on how to use it, watch a few episodes of Hunter X Hunter, starting with teh Heavens Arena Arc - it tells you a lot about aura. Or, if you just like reading to get inspired, well, read this: http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Nen

Aaaaaaaand if you're too lazy/have no time for that, then...
*takes exaggerated girl voice*
Call me <3

I am so happy to finally be able to use this Gif.

(but seriously, send a PM and we'll talk if you're stuck with whatever you want to do with Aura. It's all part of the training, so I have some ideas)
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:18 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Verser, that is a rather frightening post. Ho-Oh is definitely shallow and cowardly, but Frost is twisted enough to make a super badass Big Bad, should he choose to become one. Worst of all, he might even be genuine in his claim and really does want to restore order. Let's just say that if he was the NO's leader, their support base would not only be larger, but those who oppose him would have real reason to be scared. O_O
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:36 pm
Robusto says...

Good gosh...
I was looking over the plot web here, and I saw that the worst possible ending for Zulu hasn't been discounted as I first thought.
But things should go smoothly as long as Alek, Arthur and Felicity are successfully psyche converted.

40 Reviews

Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:00 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

...Wait. Verser posted? Why didn't I have any notification of a new PMD Post?
*grumbles his way to the next post to read*
EDIT: finished reading. Call me a Grammar Nazi, but I still ask myself why people write "legendries," as, my dictionaries all point out to "legendaries" as "Legendary"'s plural.
People of this SB may ignore this statement if they want. I was just sayin'.

That aside...

''Well well, the 'dark lord' has decided to join the light.''

"That's rich coming from a burnt out parrot.''

I don't usually post two GIFs THAT close to each other, but I seriously think that line was AWESOME. Kudos to you, @Verser.

As for the rest, well, it was mostly a badass dialogue that Frost won his hands behind his back. So, yeah. Short but significant. As usual!

@Robusto I hate it so much when you talk like that D: But hey, we've got Sully down alreeady, so Alek's almost in the bag...! R-right?
Pkease tell me Twinkiel' fighting Alek, I did say I really wanted to fight him at some point. I guess only fate will tell, though, but I'd really like to try my luck at that again.

First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew