z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:03 am
TheSilverFox says...

(although perhaps I wouldn't have cried if the disorder hadn't made my emotions so close to the surface.

Yes, it's why I'm probably one of the most emotionally unstable teenagers you will ever meet.)
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:15 am
Charizard821 says...

Silver, that wasn't meant as a jab, I hope you know. Sorry if it seemed that way.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:38 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox Y'know, it's fine. It's not like I was one of these robotic anime characters being like "EMOTIONS MEAN WEAKNESS! DROWN IN YOUR PUNY EMOTIONS, PATHETIC HUMAN" or something.

...Y'know, I should go to sleep. I don't know what's going with me, but I did a terrible job at this alphabet social thing. I might change some parts later on.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:41 am
Robusto says...

Clearly, we're all still a little depressed about the Paris attack. (Believe me, the thought of it still leaves a bad feeling in my stomach)
I'd like to share a quote.
"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness." - Desmond Tutu

It's important to just keep your heads up, keep some hope, and keep moving forward. Things will get better. And we've still all got each other for comfort, yeah?
I think this PMD SB could use a nice, cheery post for a change. It has been a little bleak as of late.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:36 pm
StupidSoup says...

I have a quote my dad told me once. It goes like this.

You and I, we go through tough times and we feel like nothing could ever get better. But we see the light at the end of the tunnel. Other people, they've been in the tunnel for a long time c and for them, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

So yeah, I suppose I agree with char. It's important to look ahead and despite the hardship see the light at the end of the tunnel because some people never see the light.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:22 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto I shouldn't have gone to sleep at 4AM only to wake up at 5 though. That was a mistake.

...And there I was planning to post my bonus post soon. Which happens to be anything but cheery. Well, @Charizard821 asked for us to refrain Zulu/Twinkiel, so I kind of assumed he'd post next. Y'know, to catch up. Did I assume right, Char?

@15253 Well you sure have an amazing dad! That quote alone seems quite amazing. Seems similar to Robusto's quote, too - I mean the guy he quoted the sentence from.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:40 pm
Robusto says...

@Tortwag: My post is centering around Tempest and what he was doing during the three days since his first post. Can't believe I haven't given the most important character in this trilogy more screen time.

40 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:54 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Yeeeeah, we hadn't seen Tempest in a while. I kinda miss him.

58 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:50 pm
Charizard821 says...

Sorry guys, November has just been such a busy month at school.... I can't tell you when I'll post next. But it is my intention to post next.

24 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:49 pm
Robusto says...

Tempest is proving a difficult character to write for. He's young and a little naive (not Alek naive though), prefers to be alone though makes time for some of the other children in his village, but still comes off as cold. But I'll get there with his post.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:55 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I have two long posts pending for other SBs, so by all means, go ahead, @Charizard821. Gabriel getting into yet another fight with Xerneas isn't cheery anyway.

PS: @Robusto, I know from firsthand vexperience how difficult it is to write a child, so good luck.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:12 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto I second Astral there. Really difficult for me to write children as well. Especially when they're cold/caring/naive/loner. That's a really nightmarish combo you've got there.

@Charizard821 Same boat: I understand. But since you're planning to post next, I'll just wait like everyone else!

58 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:53 pm
Charizard821 says...

Why is Gabriel getting in to so many fights with him again?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:42 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

becuz dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa o3o/
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:26 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Because Gabriel is extremely touchy and doesn't like to be told what not to do, which is part of a mentor's job. Also, Gabriel has another problem. When I first realised it, I was shocked, but I never got to write it down, so I forgot. I just wrote something similar to that, then I remembered, so then I deleted what I'd written because spoilers.

I can tell you that he does not have a split personality that controls him, an evil voice inside his head, or any combination of the two.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet