z

Young Writers Society

Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 am
Shadowlight says...

(Rayden to Davnick)

hey Hobbit who do you think has more fan-girls?
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:08 am
TheRazzle says...

*Snorts* No contest. Girls like the darkly handsome, tortured soul type. They think they can help him, and that makes him adorable. He is very manly, and yet sensitive. His broody moods make him thoughtful, yet his playful moods make him sweet. He strong enough to protect, while still careful with the people he loves. Perfect fan-girl material.

You on the other hand are a giant, hot-headed jerk who refers to girls as "woman" and enjoys beating the crap out of the darkly handsome tortured soul types, and making fun of them for their endearing height.

According to Razzle, I am the Mori Senpai to your Casanova, whatever that means.

So like I said, I win.

(Mwahaha!! Ouran HSHC reference!)
Last edited by TheRazzle on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:10 am
VuzzyCat says...

I don't know, Davnick. Girls also don't like guys who push them away and keep their tortured pasts bottled up inside. We like guys who will clue us in. You kinda suck at that with Seena.
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

18 Reviews

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:13 am
TheRazzle says...

It would help if anybody actually seemed to care about my tortured past! Nobody has even cared to ask about it, not even Seena! I mean HELLO!? I have a freaking six foot long scar up my arms and across my back! I was shirtless when we were swimming, HOW DID YOU GUYS MISS THAT!?

*Miss Razzle Death Chops him in the head*

I let you get on to talk to my friends, now behave yourself, or I'll let Keradon take his turn early!
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

51 Reviews

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 am
VuzzyCat says...

Because we all have scars and it would be rude of me to ask you, Davnick. If you really wanted a conversation about it, then why haven't you brought it up?

...Be nice, Seena...

I am!
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

<3 VuzzyCat

42 Reviews

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 am
Shadowlight says...

(Rayden to Davnick)

Davnick I am a tall, blond with a stellar smile and a killer bod- you are short with Guido abs....

I am the white knight hero type. I am fun loving, thoughtful, and masculine who wants to protect those he loves. I have a tortured soul in the fact I hold myself responsible for all the bad things that have happened to my family .

Also I'm deathly ill, chicks dig guys who are sick- they want to make it all better.

So far the hotheaded giant wins.

18 Reviews

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:36 pm
TheRazzle says...

How is the fact that a man hacks up blood attractive? And you shouldn't refer to women as "chicks" either!

And you forgot to mention your amazing modesty, butt head.

AND Just because you wont stop talking about how you hate yourself for hurting your family, doesn't mean that those of us who have the decency to keep it to ourselves, don't.

Now concede to my obvious superiority.
-Eddie Izzard

-Also Eddie Izzard

Reviews: 4
Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:42 pm
TheBlondie says...

Sheara votes for Davy! Sorry Rayray... But he is kinda my long lost brother. Plus, I think that if I picked you instead of Davy I would be in a little trouble...love you both!

( don't hurt me...)
Ninja. Enough said.

42 Reviews

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm
Shadowlight says...

Too: the not so towering tower of modesty.

Davnick you are such a hypocrite. Also mean do disrespect to the ladies of our group. Davnick unless you feel it somehow inappropriate to refer to them as women (which they are ) I suggest you find me another word.

Sheara my sweet I could never hate you. <3

~Rayden~

18 Reviews

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:56 pm
TheRazzle says...

How am I in any way a hypocrite!? And when you, oh I don't know, talk to Reva and say, "Calm down Woman!" It becomes a derogatory term.

And for the love of all that is holy, STOP calling me short!!!
-Eddie Izzard

-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm
Shadowlight says...

Thumbalina,

Reva is a woman in case you haven't noticed, I don't mean it in a derogatory way at all.

51 Reviews

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm
VuzzyCat says...

*Sigh* ... I give up.

<3 VuzzyCat

Reviews: 4
Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:35 am
TheBlondie says...

To: Davy and Rayray<3
Don't worry Davy! I don't think your short! :D

Thanks Rayray! :D
Ninja. Enough said.

42 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:33 pm
Shadowlight says...

Too: The two reprobates. (you know who you are)

You are both idiots.

~Tige~

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:16 pm
icebender28 says...

To: The idiots

You guys are both insane. Girls like the sweet, sensitive guys who are so affected by their beauty that they become klutzy. Guess who meets those requirments. ME that's who!

Tess:
Ignore Jared. He's just grumpy because he's not as awesome as you. Personally, I vote for Davnick. He's much more sarcastic than you. I am sorry.

Jared:
Ignore Tess. If I were a girl I'd vote for Rayden. Just cause.
Life is to be lived, not survived.

The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin