z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Fri May 03, 2013 11:53 am
Noelle says...

Alright everyone, we are open for business!!

I got a little carried away in my first post so it's kind of long. But anyway, you can post more than once a day if you want, but make sure most of the others have posted first. In your heading make sure to put your character, their godly parent, and what day it is. Let's keep this storybook alive and have fun with it! :D
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri May 03, 2013 7:44 pm
KingLucifer says...

Alright, I was making a prediction and it so far, I seem to be wrong, originally I was predicting that Dragonette wouldn't be able to keep up on the SB due to real life circumstances. So in a back up plan in the case Dragonette wouldn't be able to keep up, I had worked something out with KeiPie so that one of his characters is the Juggernaut. But Dragonette is insistant on joining and because of this there will be two Juggernauts at the camp instead of one, two targets to protect that Gemini will be hunting for, it's just a question of who you are protecting.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri May 03, 2013 8:08 pm
Dragonette says...

Haha, I just made him because I thought you still needed another one X) I'll probably delete his proife then ;)
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Fri May 03, 2013 8:23 pm
Noelle says...

I think it'll be fine if we have two Juggernauts. It'll make everything more interesting. But whatever you guys want to do is fine with me.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

50 Reviews

Fri May 03, 2013 8:41 pm
KingLucifer says...

Majorly if you and KeiPie want Dragonette, you could get the two Juggernauts together, or have them be mortal enemies. Though, I don't see how to they could be, but hey, that's up to you guys.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri May 03, 2013 11:27 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Uh.. Juggernaut? Please explain.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri May 03, 2013 11:33 pm
veeren says...

Yes, what exactly is this Juggernaut for?
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri May 03, 2013 11:37 pm
Dragonette says...

What exactly IS a Juggernaut in general?
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 pm
veeren says...

Where there are two contradicting definitions.
In one scenario it can be someone who is meant to have the capabilities of being stronger than everyone else, and more often than not, trying to kill them all.
In the second, it's someone who's used as a sacrifice or someone who's meant to be killed for various purposes.

I'm pretty sure it's the second in this case. Though why we need either I don't know.
-Plato's Symposium

50 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 12:44 am
KingLucifer says...

You would be wrong to assume the second, Juggernaut when being used is described as being stronger than any of there siblings. Not that they are better at fighting or anything, it's that they are gifted with a special ability, there is a problem with this though, each Juggernaut can die from there own ability if it is overused. Like my character Gemini, her Black Lightning is twice as strong as regular lightning, the only draw back is that, Gemini doesn't know when to stop when she starts to use it. If she overuses it, she can cause herself a fatal heart attack. This goes for every Juggernaut, overuse of the ability they have can and will cause death.

50 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 am
KingLucifer says...

And, having a character be a Juggernaut, simply means your bound for an invite sometime in the unknown future for an SB of mine, anymore questions?

184 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 04, 2013 2:06 am
View Likes
veeren says...

Yeah, why do we need them.
-Plato's Symposium

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat May 04, 2013 2:12 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

VeerenVKS wrote:Yeah, why do we need them.

+384738372
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Sat May 04, 2013 2:23 am
Omni says...

I think it's just a way of adding in a proposition of one of his upcoming SBs while incorporating a villain in this story. He's already talked to Noelle, so it's fine.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 2:31 am
KingLucifer says...

Aquestioning wrote:I think it's just a way of adding in a proposition of one of his upcoming SBs while incorporating a villain in this story. He's already talked to Noelle, so it's fine.

Bingo, Noelle gets a villain, I get another portion of an upcoming SB, and I get to have some fun with my first and favorite character Gemini.

Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel