Young Writers Society

Gatiss Underbelly DT

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

AriaAdams wrote:Ita, a leader of a new pack, or of the one I mentioned in Cristina's profile?
It may be nice if you took that one, to add a POV of the pack while Cristina isn't around to tell what's up with them ^^

Hmm, sure. If it's cool with you, Stells, we'll give House Nemesis some competition ;)
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:03 pm
Alvarin says...

AriaAdams wrote:Oh yes, indeed it would be interesting ^^ Alexander, though, is a kid (like, nine at most), and pretty much loves and trusts Cristina and her advices.. so the fight would only make sense while he's in his werewolf form. I'm open for suggestions if you think otherwise.

Also I agree with what you say about the Whitelighters. They are visible to everyone, but as I see, they look human enough so pass as regular people - so unless they tell who they are, other people can't know.
Peter and Cristina would recognize each other, though (as far as I understand from the description on wiki, haha)..

He's a kid? I had no idea xD Well that certainly makes a fight more complicated.

If you by 'recognize' mean that they'll sense what the other one is when they meet, then yes. And that makes Christina the second Whitelighter he has ever met, so he'll be quite happy about it ^^
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:15 pm
crossroads says...

I could clarify that a bit more in my profile, now I look at it.. But yes, he's a kid :3

I'm still for the fight thing, though... It would be cool if Cristina and Peter are sort of friends and their protégés, well, aren't so much. Maybe even if Dante doesn't know that Alexander is that same werewolves who he's in fight with...... I think too much xD

Cristina will be quite happy with it too ^^ She's dead longer, but Peter was alive longer, so she'd act younger and probably think of him as more experienced colleague :p
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Pencil2paper says...

By the way, Shadowlight, love your character. It would be cool if my character Emilie and yours could be friends in it.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 pm
Caesar says...

And yet, we now lack a House Nemesis! Awaiting further instructions.

117 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:31 pm
crossroads says...

Whoa. That was a.. Curious.. Move. I wonder if LH will come up with something new ^^
- they/them -

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:46 pm
Skorpionne says...

...And I was considering making a House Nemesis vampire. :/ Oh well.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:51 pm
Caesar says...

xD Well, the SB needs somebody that wants Louise dead. And House Melissa.

117 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:53 pm
crossroads says...

The pack wants Louise dead.. Doesn't it?
- they/them -

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Caesar says...

That's true, I suppose.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:05 pm
veeren says...

Oh, oh, and Dante. Dante wants her dead too :D
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 pm
KingLucifer says...

I've done a little rethinking, you know Vampires are good and all, and so are Werewolves, and hey who doesn't love a ghost or two? @Skorpionne don't worry, I got something better than House Nemesis.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:32 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

VeerenVKS wrote:Oh, oh, and Dante. Dante wants her dead too :D

Peter does not agree with that. Not that he can do much about it. Except giving Dante the silent treatment, but he's not very good at being silent so.. xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 pm
StellaThomas says...

Ghosts sound good, LH! I think House Nemesis is still a good idea if you want to make a vampire from the house- the only thing I'm worried about is that it's going to be hard to interact- but hey, people from different quarters will make alliances with others and we'll work it out that way- it's just going to be slow at the beginning. But if you all are okay with that then I am too!

Also Ital- I think it'd be really good if you came up with a werewolf pack leader for Alexander's pack. It would mean Cristina can have interactions in the pack and would generally just be a great idea :)

I'll post a profile for Melissa tonight- however, in the meantime, everybody have a look at this (hopefully that's not on private!) Interrupt my points, use my characters- talk to each other, get the juices flowing! I really really love plotting... make it all as intricate, as backstabbing and delicious as possible!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm
View Likes
Skorpionne says...

LoyalHeart wrote:I've done a little rethinking, you know Vampires are good and all, and so are Werewolves, and hey who doesn't love a ghost or two? @Skorpionne don't worry, I got something better than House Nemesis.

Aah. My vampire may be going rogue then. Possibly trying to raise a clan of her own. It'd be interesting to have another faction of vampires. :3
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners