Reviews: 5
Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:14 am
sunwater says...

its 9 PM here in canada bc

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 pm
AlmondEyes says...

C'mon guys, Luna knows martial arts. Her reflexes are more than fast enough to to dodge a door being forced open :(
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:03 am
KingLucifer says...

Sorry, I honestly don't know how good someone who knows martial arts reflexes are. But right now I can't edit without lossing my post cause I'm on my PS3 at the moment. It has a character limet.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

5 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 am
sunwater says...

um i just wanted to say um my person Hayden is very new to this all so the cat is with him all the time. So after this can we all do like a week later thing maybe so i know my person know some stuff sorry if it s any trouble

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:35 am
Redfang18 says...

No time for foolin' 'round, folks. Less talk, more action. Let's make some voodoo.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 am
KingLucifer says...

Yea, Shiva is so close the playing field I can smell her scent perfume. Shiva, the Queen of Shadows and Ice, and a powerful incarnate of Sofia's power, who by the way Sofia becomes. While she's in the giant blocks of ice she merges with a powerful Twlight elemental in which her ice and shadow powers magnify three times stronger than normal, only dragons have a hope in standing against Shiva.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

43 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 am
AlmondEyes says...

If you read my post you should know she's been doing it for several years now and she's got black belts. And what's incest?

Reviews: 3
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:59 am
Xaxas96 says...

Janika did have it written in her bio that she had several black belts. But I'm not sure she would be able to react in a manner to the door slammed by a half-dragon. Although I kinda had you defeat me in combat if you saw. sunwater what does your post mean by "incest"? And is there any problems that I need to deal with as of now. After the battle there will be a one week lapse where we meet once again. Maybe this time as allies. Should I play a "villain" in this SB as well, like maybe as the guy who set this up?

50 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:09 am
KingLucifer says...

Ohhh god, Sunwater, remove incest from your post or change it to make sense. Cause Incest refers to sex to a relative of the same family in which you come from.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:11 am
Redfang18 says...

Can somebody please straighten this out already?! All this chitchat and we're gittin' nowheres!
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:13 am
KingLucifer says...

Calm down Redfang, if this is to be successful then there must be chatter, besides I won't be able to post until tomorrow anyways even if Janika manages to post tonight. My posts are going to be fairly long especally since were in a combat part of the Storybook.

5 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 am
sunwater says...

it was my auto correct

43 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:16 am
AlmondEyes says...

Who's your character X? And no matter who it is I think we should just make up another character to play the villain so we can all be allies.

5 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:22 am
sunwater says...

that would be so cool and i changed what i put down when you all pointed it out i was shocked.

43 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:24 am
AlmondEyes says...

Just out of curiosity, what was running through your head while you doing you post? *cocks head curiously and waits for answer*

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time