z

Young Writers Society

Nightmare Academy DT

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

That's okay, UpAndOut..
Now, I'll be busy. Will probably only post after the 13th..
Exams suck. :P

Oh, also.. character profile?
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:14 am
View Likes
Sionarama says...

MariaRowlands wrote:
xXmusicaXx wrote:Maria - Your character cannot function both as a Mara and as a, well, character. Please give me a decent Mara and character profile.

As a side note - I think you could give Fred a run for his money.

Listen, I make my own rules so suck it up princess or lose a character for this. I have actually had a nightmare about a Soul Searcher. When I was in PRIMARY SCHOOL! You need to broaden your imagination.

Hey Maria, I do not want to start an argument but I would just like to inform you that your comment you posted was extremely rude in many ways and that you have no right to tell xXMusicaXx that she will lose a character if she does not allow you for your Mara to be a person as well. This is not your Story Book so you have no right to act like it is. Also do not tell her to broaden her imagination because even though this is a Story Book and allows flexibility and imagination, there are still rules that must be followed. You also should not let your feelings or "bad day" get in the way of posting rude comments. Thank you.
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!"
Not all princesses are pink sparkles.
Exhibit A

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:26 am
MariaRowlands says...

Sionarama wrote:
MariaRowlands wrote:
xXmusicaXx wrote:Maria - Your character cannot function both as a Mara and as a, well, character. Please give me a decent Mara and character profile.

As a side note - I think you could give Fred a run for his money.

Listen, I make my own rules so suck it up princess or lose a character for this. I have actually had a nightmare about a Soul Searcher. When I was in PRIMARY SCHOOL! You need to broaden your imagination.

Hey Maria, I do not want to start an argument but I would just like to inform you that your comment you posted was extremely rude in many ways and that you have no right to tell xXMusicaXx that she will lose a character if she does not allow you for your Mara to be a person as well. This is not your Story Book so you have no right to act like it is. Also do not tell her to broaden her imagination because even though this is a Story Book and allows flexibility and imagination, there are still rules that must be followed. You also should not let your feelings or "bad day" get in the way of posting rude comments. Thank you.

Well sorry for ruining your parade!
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:38 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Look if this is an issue can we at least move it onto a DT? I'll make one if it is needed.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:55 pm
View Likes
LemonyIce says...

Um, hi guys. I'm Musica's sister. She's gone on hiatus, but I was browsing and saw this and told her about it. She's already made a DT for this and if any of you would like to argue about anything else, she requests you to take it to the DT.

And she thanks Ladyofthedeathroses and Sionarama for their comments.

And from my side, (I have no reason to butt into this but, really?) Maria, quit arguing about such stupid things, Dammit. You're wasting all this space that could've been used for other characters. (I'm pretty sure no one's joining this SB anymore because they saw all your posts.)
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

14 Reviews

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:11 pm
MariaRowlands says...

Well if your in a bad mood and things other people say just make it worse then you would want to take it out on something or someone somehow!

102 Reviews

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm
View Likes
Sionarama says...

We all have bad days Maria. But we don't show it. Please stop being rude and look at the facts:
1) You went on a rant about dragons filling up space with uselessness
2) You refused to follow the rules of the Storybook and create a regular Mara
3) You told the maker (I think) of the Storybook that she has no creativity
4) You "justified" your rudeness by saying you "had a bad day"
5) You have refused to listen to me or any other person (like Musica or LemonyIce)
6) You have been rude more.
If I was the author (which you had better thank God I'm not) I would have kicked you off the minute you became rude. I know I must sound very rude right now but you have been extremely annoying and rude and have not justified your actions properly and apologized. You don't even look at the facts! I know its hard and a kick to your ego, but sometimes we need to swallow our pride, face the facts, and apologize. Thank you. I will not be posting anymore except for character stuff once the SB gets set up because its wasting space. Please do the same (unless you are apologizing ;) ). I am really sorry I have been rude and you must hate me, but I am fed up.
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!"
Exhibit A

14 Reviews

Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:05 am
MariaRowlands says...

Ok...I get it. Sorry everyone. :( I dont hate you either because really, I was just being a Bit**.

14 Reviews

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 pm
MariaRowlands says...

Sorry guys but I'm leaving this so as to stop myself from arguing with anyone. Sorry. :| :(

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

I'm still in!
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

102 Reviews

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:36 pm
Sionarama says...

Im in!
Exhibit A

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:37 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Me too! I might not be able to post everyday but I'll try to!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:37 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

You don't need to post everyday, just - consistently, I guess. XD
Thanks for the checks guys!
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 am
Caesar says...

Can I join as a teacher? And I was thinking (if it's okay with everyone, not trying to muscle in or anything) it could be an interesting plot twist if those with the capability to lucid dream (that is, you're in a dream but you recognize the fact so you can do anything you want; it's real it happened to me once :D ) with consistency could exert much more control over the Mara and all the others as they sleep. If possible, I call that ability.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 am
DragonGirl11 says...

So, could you please explain exactly what transpires in a nightmare? Like, what the scripters, tamers, etc. would do, how much control the dreamer has, how the Maras get in their head in the first place? I'm a bit confused.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso