z

Young Writers Society

Saving Face DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:41 pm
Bloo says...

Or maybe Tobias finds Spencer out on the street, passed out because of all the beer, and he brings him too make sure he is okay, because it is also raining. Then the other stuff happens.

Also Stolen. Since Adien is Mari's son, shouldn't they have the same last name? Just something I noticed.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:52 pm
View Likes
Incognito says...

Bolt, the only problem with that is because Ellie is there also and she would take care of Spencer, and let's just say Tobias doesn't get out much. He isn't much of a fan for social interaction. He only goes out of his apparment when he has to get his food stamps or food groceries. Usually for that he just sends out Jack.

What could work is that Tobais sent out Jack to get the grocieries, and Jack find Spencer and Ellie both who love animals. In my first post Tobias supposedly kicked Jack before and Jack could still be limping slightly. That way both Ellie and Spencer will want to figure out why the dog has a bag of food stamps around his neck, a list of food, and a limp.

Yes, Jack is a very well trained dog. xD
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:26 pm
Flux says...

Very well-trained. Ellie would have a mouth-full for Tobias is she found Jack. Either way could work ...
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 am
StolenHearts. says...

Boltage wrote:Or maybe Tobias finds Spencer out on the street, passed out because of all the beer, and he brings him too make sure he is okay, because it is also raining. Then the other stuff happens.

Also Stolen. Since Adien is Mari's son, shouldn't they have the same last name? Just something I noticed.

They do it's just the way the name was made in the form, i think it confused me. It was like 4 in the morning when i did it, so I apologize.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:20 pm
View Likes
RayneChild says...

It's not too late to join, is it? I'll make a girl who's a loyalty :) *begs* Oh please oh please oh please? Lol
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 pm
TexanWriter says...

Loyalty? *eyes widen* Please, come! Many thanks are coming your way if you join and post!!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

127 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 am
Incognito says...

Rayne, maybe you will actually be able to get the Storybook moving!
xD
I am going to bombard LaReina brutally tomorrow. I am waiting on her, and I believe it is the same with Stolen.

30 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:20 am
RayneChild says...

Haha I'll try my very hardest!! I'm working on my profile right now, then I'll go get myself caught up :D Thanks so very much ^^
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

127 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:43 am
Incognito says...

Just to let all of you know, because I thought maybe to get this Storybook to get going was that somebody might have needed an opening. Well I made an opening for any of you. ;3
You will be stuck with Tobias with a coffee withdrawl though.
~Incognito

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:24 am
Flux says...

Coffee withdrawl? Ha, then surely my characters won't show up.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

30 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:42 am
RayneChild says...

Name: Caneero, Larara Selena (Lara as a possible nickname)(Lah-RARE-uh)

Occupation: Part-time job at a local library. Otherwise, high school :)

Side: Loyalty

Home: Manhattan, New York. A modest two story home in the city.

Normal Abilities: Not really abilities, but she's naturally a very talented artist and has an incredible singing voice. She's a quick learner and usually gets very good grades.

Paranormal Abilities: Shape shifting, but it's limited to only the forms of animals. She can also duplicate herself.

Weaknesses and Flaws: Rapid cooling or rapid heating. No one really knows why, but it's always been a weakness of hers. She also has very bad arachnophobia and is extremely cleisiophobic (fear of being locked in an enclosed space)

Likes/Interests: Singing, drawing, animals, and reading.

Dislikes: Spiders, too much cold, or too much heat.

Physical Appearance:
-Nationality: Caucasian: 25% German, 25% Welsh, 25% Italian, and 25% French Canadian
-Height: 5' 5"
-Weight: 125 lbs.
-Hair: *see below*
-Eyes: Iris is sea-foam green, and darker ring around is a dark blue-gray
-Picture: *see below*
-Other: She has a small tattoo on her left shoulder blade that looks like this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/tige ... _Black.jpg It's how anyone can identify her. She has single piercings on both ear lobes and always wears some kind of hoop earrings.

Style of Dress: She loves graphic t-shirts, especially if there's cute little creatures on it. Even in winter, she wears short-sleeves, but she usually has some kind of jacket. She only wears pull-over hoodies. If she is jacket-less, she'll wear usually a plain long-sleeved shirt. She wears low-rise jeans that are always flared at the cuffs. They're usually blue, but she has one or two pairs of black ones. Very rarely will she be seen in shorts or even capris. When it's any time but winter, she'll wear either black or white flip flops or some type of skate shoes. During winter, she wears black boots everyday.

Personality: Larara can tend to be a bit of a brat. She's extremely sarcastic and loves to mouth off to adults. She's fun to be around if you're her friend, but it doesn't take much to set her off. There are lots of things that annoy her and she's very picky. She gets in fights with her mother often and usually confides in her dog to calm her down and make her feel better. No matter how close she is with her friends, Rayne is always best at making her feel better and in a sense, being her psychiatrist. She doesn't forgive easily, and it can usually take her a long time to get over the littlest things. If she feels that she hasn't been treated justly, she won't hesitate in letting you know, and it won't be very pretty, either. Yelling is one of her favorite things to do. She loves to be different, but doesn't like sticking out like a sore thumb.

Family/Friends/Pets:
Blaine Caneero, Father (deceased)
Wendy Caneero, Mother
Rayne, Half wolf half husky pet *see avatar ;)*

History: Blaine Caneero died in 2007, when Larara was four years old. Her mother always told her it was a car accident, but she never believed it. In truth, Blaine was brutally murdered by a mob of shadows. During the time that he was alive, he was the preferred parent by his daughter. Larara always had felt more loved by her father, purely because her mother always seemed to be working and never really had time for her. She was, of course, wrong, and loved equally by both parents.

After her father's death, Larara seemed to be inconsolable. That is, until she stumbled upon Rayne one afternoon. It was almost exactly seven years later, in 2014, and Wendy, ecstatic to see Larara so happy with her new friend, willingly allowed the pup to stay. Rayne became her best friend in the entire world, even though she made lots of new ones when she got to high school. Everything else was perfectly normal, until now. When Larara learned of what Mr. Hafton was doing, she was eager to join him and, although some of the long-time loyalties were unhappy about the young teen being a part of their 'group', she was welcomed. Rayne aids her anytime she needs to, and Larara is a loyal, well, loyalty ;)

Up for Love? Well, yeah, but no one's really young enough XD I might make an NPC for her :D

Other: She hates to be like the crowd. For example, if there’s some huge new style/book/movie/etc, she'll hate it purely because everyone else loves it.
When Rayne was born, she inherited the combined natural combat skills of dogs and wolves, making her an incredible warrior, who is greatly feared. Rayne's theme song: Indestructible by Disturbed.
--
Sorry that I had to post links. I did make them appear on the page, but they were really really big, so I just posted the links, if that's alright :)
Attachments
blonde.jpg
blonde.jpg (52.6 KiB) Viewed 162 times
Last edited by RayneChild on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
---

88 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:41 am
TexanWriter says...

Ah, finally, a Loyalty! Muchas Gracias!

Links are fine, except the one for the eyes. 1.) It's from deviantart.com, which I can't see from my web filter and therefore can't stand, and 2.) I can't see it anyways since my computer has stunk since it crashed. The rest are fine and dandy.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

30 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:07 am
RayneChild says...

Ah...haha okay I'll fix that. I'll just describe them then :)

Also, I'd like to take this moment to say: Before I made the profile, the only parts of others that I had read were powers so I didn't repeat them, and a couple of the first ones to get an idea of what to do, and I had no idea that three other people are living in New York. Lol I'll change it if you want :)
---

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:27 pm
ridersofdamar says...

So.... Im in Russia... and were meeting in New Orleans... What should I do?
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

88 Reviews

Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:19 pm
TexanWriter says...

Who's meeting in New Orleans? I'm not meeting in New Orleans. Ugh, I go away for a few days and ya'll are already meeting up! *reads through past pages* Oooohhhh...

-Albert Einstein

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson