z

Young Writers Society

Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:43 am
Europa says...

@Gravity I like the idea of Ev and Ari becoming allies, but aside from Will, there's no one she really considers a friend. (She doesn't even like to admit that Will's a friend.) So if the do become allies they would most likely only be that. Also, Eva's got a lot of experience throwing knives, but she does have a pretty good chance at coming out the winner in hand to hand combat, and also most likely wouldn't swallow her pride and ask Ari for lessons. maybe it's an unspoken thing that they do in secret. (Will could find out, and if he did that neither of them would hear the end of it, so they keep it quiet :D)

Speaking of Eva, my post is up. @TheForgottenKing, I'm worried I might not've gotten Will's character right, so tell me if I should change anything.

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:09 am
TheForgottenKing says...

Knocked it on the head and dragged it back to your cave!! Haha @thefantasy14
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:13 am
Chaser says...

I suppose I could take the next post, and talk about the Shark meeting.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:17 am
Gravity says...

okay @Chase and I'm working on something for Xander
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:28 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted!
Yes, I know I cussed @TheFantasy14 , but in a post like this with the intensity it was appropriate. You cant have an SB this intense without some moments. That is my argument and I apologize in advance.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:04 am
Europa says...

Great post @Gravity!
Maybe this would be a good time for Crow to come in.
@HazelGrace16 if you wanted to do this next posts, that's fine with me, I was going to wait for everyone else to post anyway.

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:20 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I can. If Crows post involves either Cass or Xander than I can, but if it doesn't than you can post. Up to you just let me know :) @TheFantasy14
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:26 am
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 It probably would involve Cass and Xander, I was intending to use my post to have him meet the two and decide these were his chosen Guardian Angel Group.
He wouldn't say it out loud, he'd just make sure they know he's not a threat.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they would immediately trust him since his parents here Black Fist.

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:41 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Yeah. Plus Cass isn't that kind of person to trust others right off the bat. I'll post as soon as I can :)

45 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:48 am
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 So how would Crow gain her trust? Maybe show her his tattoos? tell he he knows what really happened. Maybe having someone really understand her would make her a little more at ease?

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:58 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Well Cass isn't a rebel in any way except for the marks. Seeing Crow as a rebel would freak her out because of all the things they did to her. Honestly it would just need to start off with them becoming friends. Finding situations to put both them in. Forcing her to care.

45 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:07 am
Europa says...

Ah, I see.

Oh and by the way, @Gravity and I have a big scandal planned.

Crow Hokkaido and Aria Callahan are going to date!

(Forbidden love is the best!)

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:32 am
Chaser says...

Question: Should we be getting to class right about now?
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

15 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:33 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted!

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:09 am
View Likes
Gravity says...

I think classes start the day after... that's how most boarding schools do it I think
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash