z

Young Writers Society

The Maze of the Guilds DT

Choose Zyreli's fate

1) Through magic or steel, Zyreli's quest will when he draws his final breath in battle.
23%
2) Let Zyreli meet his end unaware as he foolishly dies by the hands of a trap in one of the Towers.
8%
3) A fate truly worse than death- enslavement. Zyreli was too weak to withstand the stronger forces of those who guard the Pages, and will spend a lifestyle in servitude of them, until age or starvation claims his life.
69%

Total votes : 13

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:05 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

@Halfbloodcheetah, accepted. Zyreli seems interesting...

@Verser and @LordZeus, I am proceeding towards your profiles now... (and Verser, the Guild Leaders are more OP than anyone else can possibly ever be, so... (Let's just say that some of them have the ability to wipe out a tenth of Ravnica if they get rubbed up the wrong way, so...) But no one said you become Guild Leader through playing fair... :P
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:17 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Yes, but bosses are supposed to be OP. ;)

Also, @LordZeus, I shall send your PM tomorrow, since it is taking some time to finish.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:37 pm
Steggy says...

Second character submitted!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

293 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:37 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@TheClockworkConjurer has been his senile self again ( ;) ) and neglected to post the information about the guild leaders here. Please don't submit your character profiles just yet, since the information Wanderer/Conjurerer will provide may affect your character.

@LordZeus, Wanderer/Conjurer will send you the PM instead. (I have sent him what I wrote thus far.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:40 pm
Steggy says...

Oh er...

So.. um.. what.. do I just.. like er...

sorry!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

293 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:42 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I apologise for the inconvenience, @Stegosaurus. You submitted your post while I was writing mine... :$

The information will be up either today or tomorrow, but you may or may not have to edit the character profile afterwards... Once again, you have my apologies.
— Paul the Apostle

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:44 pm
Steggy says...

It is okay, @AstralHunter!

I'll wait until tomorrow or whatnot. Just wanted to submit it before I forgot or something >.>

Reviews: 0
Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:03 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

I'm withdrawing. I apologize. I thought I would have time for this but I sadly don't. Have fun!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:30 pm
Poopsie says...

O.o guild leaders...

*shies away from entrenched spookily powerful corrupt clan leaders
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:56 pm
StupidSoup says...

Yay corruption. We love being exploited. Say it with me: E X P L O I T A T I O N!
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:51 pm
StupidSoup says...

-_- character page was deleted because there was no internet at my location. Expect it by weekend.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:57 am
BrumalHunter says...

That is never a pleasant experience, @15253. Submit the character profile whenever you can, we shall wait.

@TheForgottenKing, we are sad to see you go, but real life takes precedence over storybooking, so good luck with your endeavours!

Fortunately, I have vacation until the end of next week, so I shall begin working on my character pages as soon as I have finished reading those already submitted and submitted my due posts for two other SBs.
— Paul the Apostle

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:10 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

Mine will be finished tonight and tweaked whenever Wandering decides to post the guild leader info :3
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:20 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

You know what, I think I'll just go ahead and post the information myself, instead of having to wait for Father Time. ;)

The information on the Guild Leaders can now be found in the appropriate spoilers in the introduction.

EDIT: Providing the information is actually taking a while, so I shall submit the edited version each time I finish with a guild. That way, you can read what has been added without having to wait for everything at once.
— Paul the Apostle

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:32 pm
LordZeus says...

@AstralHunter, you said that conjurer would send a msg today regarding my character. Will it be sent later today, or should I wait longer?

I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical