z

Young Writers Society

Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 am
KindredSpiritBee says...

Non non, is ok Shady! I don't mind! Cuz I was thinking Reva was a June baby, with stargazer lillies and fuscias! I love those flowers! And I agree on the holidays, every working society has them, it makes people happy, so we should add them in, sides it'll lighten the tension a little later on
Llamas do not have six packs

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:27 pm
icebender28 says...

To: All those people who care what we do

Holy cow! A holiday would be awesome! We can dance, and decorate a tree, and we can eat candy!! :smt118
Jared:You cannot have some candy.
tess: Shut it, punk!
Jared: Alright, fine. but it would be fun to celebrate Christmas. Oh! I already know what I'll get elise!
Tess: is that all you think about?
Jared:No.
Tess:What do you think about?
Jared:...That information is classified.
*Ice stomps in, very annoyed*
Tess: On noes! Run! *splat*
Ice: That splat was ice cream on their faces. They'll be sticky for a week! Mwhaha! :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm
TheRazzle says...

To: Rayden
From" Davnick

What was that about eating bounty hunters for breakfast? Let me tell you, I'd be pretty hard to swallow, Ray Ray.

To: Everybody else

I was born in July, just so you guys know. Holidays would be a great idea! I vote for Anti-Fire-Rogue day. You guys with me?

But seriously, we should... well, you guys should have a Pet day to celebrate your pets. That would be nice, don't you guys think?

Davnick

To: Everybody

Hey, if we end up doing that, could somebody ask Davie why he has no pet, or at least why they have never seen it? I really want to get the rest of his back story out there.

Thanks!
Miss Razzle
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

17 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

And a holiday would be a great way to slow things down! Take a break! They could maybe stop by a small town no one knew of before while on their way to the city and take a day off? Then after that we could have the Davie drama?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm
Shadowlight says...

To: Fuzzbag

Dear Shorty,

I was talking about the doll bounty hunter- the really annoying one who thinks he's all that. He thought we could be friends for some harebrained reason. (cough) yeah right (cough)

As to for you my vertically challenged small fry,
You ARE hard to swallow, but for my little sister I am willing to accept you.
Just don't try to anger me unnecessarily. I don't want to make Seena cry, and disemboweling you in front of her might do that.
~Rayden~
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

Reviews: 4
Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 pm
TheBlondie says...

To: Everyone <3

Hey! I think that would be a great idea! Poca thinks so too! I don't think I've had a holiday before...but I probably just don't remember. :) Are we going to have decorations? Poca is great at that stuff!

~Sheara

To: You know who you are

Dearest Irritations,
If you two get into another fight, I'm eating you both. Period.

P.S- You wouldn't be so hard to swallow if you took a shower every once in a while. *Shutter*
Ninja. Enough said.

17 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

TheBlondie wrote:P.S- You wouldn't be so hard to swallow if you took a shower every once in a while. *Shutter*

*dies laughing* that's awesome! Thank you B Bear you just made my day!

42 Reviews

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:21 am
Shadowlight says...

Ice I LOVED your post! XD

*dies laughing*

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:21 am
VuzzyCat says...

Awesome!

Hey, so I was thinking about possibly turning this into an actual book. I would dedicate it to you guys, of course, but I would like to have your permission first. :D I would change a little bit of it, but only so then it's smoother. I would also make it last a little longer then what, three days. :D
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 am
icebender28 says...

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Tess didn't...I'm not going to go into the details but DEATH!
Happyness! :smt024
Life is to be lived, not survived.

17 Reviews

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 am
KindredSpiritBee says...

Sorry guys but i cant get on! Im exhausted and stressed and i have to wait for darling brother mine to get off before i can get on, so im sorry!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 am
TheRazzle says...

Guys, I'm lost. i have no idea what to post next, i have no idea where I want the Tarish emotional moment to go.
Please help!!!
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:36 pm
Shadowlight says...

Do it now! :D

Bee and I will stay out of your way until it is over if you want.

I can post more rayden/reva where they are so as not to interrupt the tarish sibs, or I could post tige stuff.

I think now is a good time. everyone is off doing their own things and waiting for the emotional moment to pass so we can group up again. :)

Reviews: 4
Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm
TheBlondie says...

Fuzzy Vuzzy, I love that idea and I'm totaly fine with you turning it into a book! (course, that's just me)

Razzle, do you want Sheara to notice the scar now, or a little later like we planned? I'm fine with either, but if we don't know where to go with the emotional moment, then we could do it now. Or if you want Sheara to do something else.
You thoughts?
Ninja. Enough said.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:51 pm
VuzzyCat says...

I have no idea where you should go with the emotional moment. But, if you want, you could always have Seena wonder what the heck is going on. But that's my only idea.
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet