z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:04 am
Robusto says...

Yes. He's planned to post the meeting post this weekend. And once that happens, the road blocks are going down here.
Hang in there Buggie. I'll notify you of anything important.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:53 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@15253, I am indeed still going next. (And the time it takes to work on the concept depends on A, how much free time you have, B, the complexity of the idea, and C, the planning and research you have to do for the idea to work.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:01 am
StupidSoup says...

:3 okai
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat May 02, 2015 5:54 pm
Charizard821 says...

Theme of the humons: http://youtu.be/CFmyFunbqU0

In media format:
phpBB [media]

24 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2015 8:40 pm
Robusto says...

A sentient life form. After so long. Interact with me Charizard!
In all seriousness, I've been a little worried about this SB's fate. But of course, the logical side of me says that four or so days without anything going on in the DT is no reason to panic. Once Astral posts, this SB will spring to life, like a Phoenix from the ashes. Except this thing never reached ash state...
An interesting theme, but before there is any decision on a universal humon theme, we must settle this the diplomatic way. By voting.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat May 02, 2015 11:06 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto yeah we're not in ashes yet, don't talk like that D:
And... We kinda already decided on that one in the previous DT. But apparently nobody remembers.
I voted for it, that's for sure, but depends on what the others have in mind.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

54 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 3:36 am
StupidSoup says...

44-26 Ghosts Strikezone

GRAY SQUAD BEST SQUAD!!! X3

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

58 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 4:19 am
Charizard821 says...

Yeah, @Robusto, we did vote on it. That's why I said theme of the humons as a universal group. Also, don't worry at all about it. I'm not considering it abandonment. Just a vacation for us all. If it makes you happy, I spent a fair amount of time catching up on posts today. I gotta say, nothing made me grit my teeth more than imagining a needle through the head of Sully's mother. Well done on that, Robocop.

58 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 4:29 am
View Likes
Charizard821 says...

On an unrelated topic, I am feeling so inspired about my writing. Journeying through my past works, I've found comments that have rattled me with all the positive feedback. My two favourites were from Mr. Hunter when he told me he believed I could reach the level of Joanne Rowling and Brent Weeks in Chapter 5 of ToaC, and a request I received to have "The Sun Will Rise", a piece of poetry I texted someone with no further planning and then posted here sent to an email, so it could be framed, and hung on the wall of another user's apartment. It's things like these that give me a Markiplier moment and convince me that no matter how many people may say that my writing is a waste of time and won't help me, I should pursue the dream recklessly. So thanks everybody who's shown any support for myself or each other recently. One nice thing can change a person's day. My poem mentioned above gave the same guy, who's car was repossessed the same day, faith once more in the people of the world.

All in all guys, two things:

1. Pursue your dreams, no matter how stupid or impossible they may seem
2. You are all amazing

:)

24 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 4:35 pm
Robusto says...

That's right, we did vote. I'll put that song into place right away.
Thank you. I enjoyed writing that block of posts very much. Alek's backstory (Which I have written up) is a little less tragic and detailed, but sad nonetheless.
The break on this has given me a lot of time to work on a new SB I've been planning. This is going to be the little description SBs have on the page.
"Life took from it what it cherished. It, in turn, will take all life."
It's a sci fi themed SB, with plenty of alien species to choose from for your character. (And yes, there will be humans. Can't leave those dull things out, now can I?)

54 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 7:45 pm
StupidSoup says...

sick quote bruh.

Sadly, I'm a bit of a realist :3

Sarry X3

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun May 03, 2015 7:48 pm
Poopsie says...

there is a time in everyones life where you step back and say, "jesus Christ, my posts take up whole pages on this sb." @AstralHunter, that time is now. We're not writing a 4-1 series of lord of the rings guys, its ok to double post and stuff o3o
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 7:50 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@15253 Y'know, realistic objectives count in his quote. And actually your dreams, whatever they are, better have a realistic edge or else you're kinda screwed in the world we live in.

@Charizard821
1. Count on it.
2. And we love you too :D

And if you feel inspired, freakin' WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN. Works with me :)

@Verser but I don't think the post length is the problem. He said in all of his SBs that he had a severe case of work overload in his actual life. So since we don't know precisely what's going on, we have to wait patiently. We can't rush him if he's studying for, say, the last exam of his school life for instance now, can we?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun May 03, 2015 8:50 pm
BrumalHunter says...

To those of you who have supported me in my endeavours, I am indebted to you and you have my gratitude. To the nay-sayers, behold! A post 8714 words long, for a total of 42085 characters! (BBCode is included.)

If this SB were a phoenix, then my post would be the glorious reincarnation that leaves all who witness it breathless in awe!

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to collapse of exhaustion. Good night.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2015 9:29 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Well there ya freakin' go, PATIENCE HAS WON THE BATTLE ONCE AGAIN.

Now, dear phoenix, lemme read through your shining feathers so that I can marvel at their beauty and laugh at the puns caused by their eventual typos.

*Do NOT. Leave. Thy bed.* We forbid you of doing so XD

Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides