Young Writers Society

An Unexpected Time {OOC}

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:21 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Hey!! So like - nobody needs to post right away lol we can take our time now, but I just wanted to touch base w/your thoughts on wrapping up the story and stuff @LZPIanogirl (but also everyone lol so I will tag @Corvid and @JasmineFelicia)

hmm do we want the rest of their time to go smoothly or do we want more bumps in the road? like, the time machine not working or a missing piece they really need

do we want the police to come back? I'm not as in favor of this option b/c they really got lucky last time and idk how they'd deal with it a second time lol

hmm

I think we know who's staying and going home (just addy staying) so it's just a matter of when they get the time machine up and running
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:34 pm
View Likes
Corvid says...

I would prefer to wrap the main plot up sooner rather than later, but I have no preference wrt the rest of their time going smoothly or not. tho i dont think the police should come back, bc tbh i have no idea how they'd get out of that

would yall want to have them all (minus addy) catch up in modern times? i imagine theyd achieve cryptid status after randomly vanishing + appearing
"yeet"
- albert einstein

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:58 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

i think i agree with wanting to wrap up sooner than later, i think that feels like the most natural thing to do - and we’ve written a TON so far lol

maybe we can do a timeskip to the next day soon and they can finish up the time machine at the end of the day or something? have characters say theie goodbyes, zoop em to the future, then do the BIIIIIG timeskip and wrap-up!

i do want bo to check in on Liam first before we skip tho lol
@JasmineFelicia would you want to collaborate on that post??? if you’re available in the next.... 10 or 12 hours? or later than that??? i’m pretty free this evening (for me it’ll be evening anyways akahgdsh)

between midnight and 4am or 5am cst is good for me (on the literal 30th for me)?? IDK we can also try for later in the week if u dont see this in time

-

ALSO when we timeskip to the future do we want to cover like, whats its like RIGHT when they get back or do we wanna skip to after they’ve been back home for a minute? i personally imagined the latter so we could do some summary-ish ness

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:53 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

i think the cops definitely shouldnt return.. that would just be a huge problem for them lol and wrapping up sooner sounds like a good idea to me!

i imagined when they returned, they would return to the exact second they disappeared (or as close as they can get), so it's sort of like they were never gone in the first place. and then we do the timeskip and maybe they all get invitations or are texted by some random number and theyre confused but it just turns out being adeline inviting them to the farm, which she and rosemary ended up buying and staying in :)

Reviews: 4
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:08 pm
View Likes
JasmineFelicia says...

@soundofmind I think I can do it 4 am CST. . . Okay edit I mixed up midnight and noon. . . Edit two I was correct the first time I can do it
Hi, the name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz! Nice to meet you :D !

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:42 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

ohhh okay awesome!! I'll see you then!! :)

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:34 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@JasmineFelicia I'll be in here when you're ready! I know I'm about 30 mins early so no rush at all :) I'm just gonna be hanging in the pad

142 Reviews

Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:56 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I loved your post, you guys!! It was nice to see Bo and Liam talk for once. Just one correction.. Adeline would be around 90 when they go back to the future. :)

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:59 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

bold of u to think Bo can do math like that in his head
he was literally just guessing a number
BUT IM GLAD U ENJOYED SEEING BO AND LIAM JUST JOKE AROUND as two bros

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:19 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I know there's no rush on posts now lol but I was thinking -- the next logical post, before all the characters turn in for bed, should probably be at least a little short post where Liam gets to apologize to Adeline :,) since he said he wanted to!

142 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:58 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

that sounds good! i'm going to be a bit busy today, but maybe i can get a post like that out later!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:02 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Lovely post LZ! Does anyone mind if I write up a timeskip post in the next day or two?

142 Reviews

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:20 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

OKI I POSTED I HOPE THAT'S OKAY!!

142 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:37 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I loved it!! I can get a post out after school. :)

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser