z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:06 pm
TheSilverFox says...

I am currently working on the filler. I need to provide an ending and validate and vindicate everything that I have written, and post it subsequently. Ironically, I'm currently listening to the music that will serve as a theme for the post. It starts out so innocent, and ends so evilly. :twisted:
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:59 pm
Charizard821 says...

@Tortwag, I just might join up if I can. It sounds interesting. However, an idea crossed my mind today for a fanfiction crossover storybook, where all members pick a character and tell the story through their perspective, in third person. I already know what character I'd pick. I still need to work out a plot though....

Also guys, this is going to sound weird, but posting fillers actually doesn't help me as much as you'd think. I know it's probably selfish to say since nobody else is complaining and filler's are always awesome, but I have little time on my hands right now, so catching up to where we are is difficult. Adding more fillers adds to the time it will take for me to post. That makes sense, right? I'm not saying you don't have to post fillers, (heck, take my opinion with a grain of salt, because this is just me,) but just be aware of this. Thanks guys!

Oh yes! @AstralHunter, I replied to your comment on ToaC Chapter 7, but it was too long, so the whole thing was deleted on me again! Argh! I'll try to find time to type up another one, but know that I did read it.

58 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:02 am
Charizard821 says...

Darn you, Springtrap! I need to beat night four of Five Nights 3. The creepy part is, I read Silver's comment about the "Neighbourhood Spectacle" while listening to the menu music. Creeeeepy.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:41 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 It actually IS really interesting. And loads of fun, though the latter is my personal view on it. Mostly because goofing around with Evoltrick is actually funnier than with Twinkiel, only reason being that he's basically a Smeargle. And I FREAKIN' LOVE variety.
As for that idea of yours... Um that... That sounds STRIKINGLY similar to a project I'm working on, except it's not a fanfiction.

...Oh. Right. You do have to catch up quite a lot. Well... I personally am done with those, so that's one down. Catch up one post at a time whenever you can, I guess :/

Oh, FNaF 3. I shall not spoil you then. Good luck on beating THAT goofy creep. Not my type of game, but watching one or two let's plays of it IS loads of fun.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

58 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:00 am
Charizard821 says...

No spoiler alert needed, @Tortwag. Markiplier showed me everything already.

I WAS going to read posts tonight, but then I got wrapped up in a very.... interesting conversation with @TheSilverFox about pickup lines. Specifically, me saying them and him basically dying of laughter. I enjoy sophistication, but even culture has its boring points. :P

I could share a few with you, but be warned, they are crude and rather suggestive. Silver will tell you. XD

40 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:22 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 ...Oh. He's actually the second one I watched (and he was by far the most entertaining of course).

Oh. Lines. Right. Of COURSE you WILL share them to me, and you'll do it right freakin' now, I wanna know XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

58 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:25 am
Charizard821 says...

XD If I get three people to say yes, then I will delve into the realm of inappropriate pickup lines.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:02 am
Robusto says...

As owner of this SB, I hereby place an Embargo on filler posts until Charizard, Astral, and Buggie catch up. Any objections?

FNAF...
That game terrifies me, yet I find it so fascinating. Especially the hidden story.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:53 am
StupidSoup says...

IM BACK :D (went camping)

@Tortwag ...1 lvl 100? Suffice it to say, I have a kyogre that knows frenzy plant \^3^/

70 notifs o-o ermagerd that has to be a record.

I dunno what else to say cuz I just skimmed through the last forty three dt posts so ill just leave you with this

.3. !
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:56 am
Ventomology says...

Char, if you don't have time to write the post where Flurry and Riley make it to the shrine, I can get that done sometime this weekend. Hunter, where are you with the meeting?

(And while I am a great fan of pick-up lines, I do not approve of suggestive or inappropriate ones. Please save them for a different location, Char.)
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

58 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:33 am
Charizard821 says...

One yes, one no. Come on guys, I want a group input here!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:09 am
StupidSoup says...

meh? what input?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:53 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 Depends on how suggestive the lines are, I'd say. As long a they're used really well (as in, funny and not too suggestive), I'm definitely willing to hear them XD

@15253 ...Wha? What about that Kyogre? Yeah you might want to re-skimmer through the posts, 'cause i don't think you're answering any of them :/ BUT! Did you enjoy your camping? :D

58 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:50 pm
Charizard821 says...

I won't beat around the bush. They're Pokemon based, and the kind you'd tell a woman you wanted to take home. They don't use very much explicit language, and they are indeed rather funny.

58 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:56 pm
Charizard821 says...

You know what? As Buggie doesn't want to hear them and I respect that, anyone who wishes to hear them may IM me.

You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'