TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

With the end of the Wyvern attack mini arc (yeah I'm organizing it like an anime you can't change me) drawing to a close, the King will urge Sylvetta to get this thing on the road. Thus, we shall move into Season 2, in which the fellowship journeys to Wyvern Mountain. Here's how the list of events shall play out while on that quest.

-The group sets out and heads to the Greentoad Woods, a large forest with a path trailing through. Sylvetta leads the group off of the main path so they can meet up with one last member who shall join them. (More on him at the bottom of this post.)
-This last mysterious member agrees to help them only if they assist him in ridding the woods of dark fairies, leading to a short side arc (by short I mean a month or less on it).
-After killing the King dark fairy, they resume the quest. Once they leave the Greentoad Woods, they have no cover, since it's just Falklands straight to the mountain. As a result, they are left wide open, giving the Wyverns am opportunity for attack. A huge group of Wyverns attacks, and the group barely survives.
-They continue only to learn 7x has been following them since the attack, and after defeating her, she decides to accompany the group.
-Kyoah appears and does his thing, revealing his plans to ruin this journey. Sylvetta fights him, crushing him, and he retreats back to the kingdom.
-Another wave wave of Wyverns attacks, killing the member from the forest. The group is left in shambles, and many take to blaming the innocent 7x for the assault, saying she led the dragons to the group. Sylvetta pulls the group together, and they feebly continue the journey.
-After regaining their strength and ability to work as a team, they cross Last Breath Ravine and journey up the side of Wyvern Mountain. As they climb, the final battle begins. More on that soon.

This is how the story shall go. Here was the promised info on the last member.
There are 7 Archamgicians. The King, Sylvetta, Laurel, Dya, Firemaker, one working with the wyverns, and an Earth type living in the woods. He isn't on the wyverns' side, so they persuade him to accompany him.
Last edited by sheysse on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:15 am
Feltrix says...

When do we deal with Kyoah? Or do we leave him as a more major villain in the sequel?
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

176 Reviews

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:34 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

*looks at original planning paper*
*looks at message*
I DIDNT COPY THE KYOAH PART

EDIT: all fixed.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:31 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay, I'm gonna start tackling this post. I need to read up on Mage's post and then outline it before I start.

@Sheyren did you ever confirm or deny the presence of Tiamat with the attack of the wyverns? Also, how are we gonna deal with the major threat of Branwen's spell, because that's gonna be a probem even after the wyvern/possibly Tiamat threat is removed from the place. That sounds like a good finale for the first act which could segue into a conversation throughout the second season on whether or not the true enemy is ourselves and not the wyverns.

Your thoughts?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:29 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

I did confirm that Tiamat is not in the first wave. Tiamat will be in the final battle.
As for the shadow thing... I like your suggestion with the finale of season 1, but admittedly I'm still working on how this thing gets defeated.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:54 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

I figure this can go three ways: destroy it, get Branwen and try to get control of it again, or just flat out try to shove it back into the Aether.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:30 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Could always Torch it. XD Nal doesn't really back down from a fight.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:39 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

With something monstrous, aaaand this is my Laurel speaking, you have to be clever about it. The smartest thing to do would be to replicate the Dark summoning circle Branwen used to summon it, bind it with Sylvetta's and Ker's magic, and have it banished into the aether when Laurel and Dya can get Branwen awakened with what small amounts of mana come back to them.

Nal would likely be tanking the effigy and weakening it with what boils down to the light produced by fire (though he'd be in a weakened state in the hurricane.)

Or if that fails, we have Sius taunt a Wyvern into the Effigy to blow up, probably injuring a few mages with bone shrapnel.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:51 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

But they can't duplicate it until they awaken Branwen because none of them are necromancers and don't know how she did it, right? So they would have to awaken her, have her lead them through the desummoning ritual, and then combine Sylvetta's and Ker's power to banish it into the aether.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:17 pm
Mageheart says...

I'm totally up for Sius taunting a Wyvern if it comes to it. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:55 pm
sheysse says...

Does someone wanna post and cover all that? I think Firemaker may have the best perspective here, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX...

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:04 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Sure I can put something together for all that.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:34 pm
Omni says...

I'm making a post that introduces it
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes