z

Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:54 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

I would just like to throw it out there that Elora might betray the group because she is not attached to them and is there to investigate them.
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:57 pm
View Likes
JuliasSneezer says...

@Oswin1800 Cool beans! That way not all of us would have to make an antagonist.
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:18 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage I mean, I'm already making my own antagonists, if not my own lil' world on this thing, and I intend to write it so that it affects everybody else to a certain degree. So yeah, I don't expect people to follow that same process, but we can have our own NPCs, and some of them can totally be on Notch's side.
Also, personally most of my SB friends are basically in school period, So they're about as busy as I am (and I mean Poopsie is already here, so there ya go XD), and then... Allow me to suggest to avoid recruiting too many people just for the sake of having more villains, as I fear that overcrowding this place might confuse a lot of things and make the possibilities of inactivity grow quite a lot.
As usual, being only a member of this place means that my suggestions aren't anything but food for thought.

SO EAT IT LIKE A SWISS ROLE IT'S DELICIOUS ahem. I had to make a joke at some point.

@JuliasSneezer the witch part sounds especially interesting. I'll work on that map by this weekend, hopefully I can get a quick draft of it.

@Omnom oh, so you're a spriter? Because pixilated maps would still be pretty darn cool.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:15 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

@Oswin1800 I intended to do the same with Greywood...Perhaps they could betray together. Maybe even rather than join Notch make a third party.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:22 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

I like that idea a lot!
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:54 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

This is a map I made for a Sb late last year ^^ took me forever too
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:57 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Hah. Then a certain Gadjet Girl will prooooobably give him the boost he needs to form his third party :3 she's already one herself, anyway.

*casually walks away*
*comes back* I REMEMBER THIS MAP! Aaaaand I'm totally not envious of your skills, lol.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

385 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:17 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

If y'all give me some cities and a general idea of the land I could try to start in a map ^^ it won't be as detailed as the one above but I will tryyy

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:34 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

I think Hypixel should be a major city too, and maybe a place having to do with Realms.

@Tortwag If @Oswin1800 also agrees, Grey, Elora, and Kysaline could form a third party. They could majorly influence how the story is going from their third person standpoint.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:05 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Sheyren @Tortwag @Oswin1800 while that's a good idea and all, please don't forget the whole concept of the SB is Notch vs. Herobrine and the champions who fight for them. A third party would distract from that concept, especially if a big player like Tort's character gets caught up with it. Temporary neutral is fine, but something like this probably won't work out too well

Besides, I sincerely doubt that you'll be able to keep being a third party for long. As soon as Notch figures out there's descendants of Steve/Alex that aren't with Herobine (enemy of my enemy is my friend, just darker) then he'll send Aquestioning to go after them. And we all remember how Aquestioning asks things, just think of how she persuades people xD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

We all know how Greywood handles answers too. xD

Anyway, I think that yes a third party wouldn't last long, but right now I think something needs to start the fighting. If Notch attacks the third party, the war would begin, and then Herobrines side would get dragged into it as well.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:03 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Well, that could work to kick-start the meat of the war, but not now. Wait until Lumm gathers everyone up then you all can decide to leave in the middle of the night then.

When both Notch and Herobrine find out about it, they'll both send troops. It'll be then that A: a large all-out battle between the two and B: the point where those three have to decide what side they're on.

There we go, win/win for both sides ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:26 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Precisely. I think it would be cool for Aquestioning to come and meet them, and then get rejected, and then the Third Party would have to fight them. If Aquestioning has to retreat because it's a whole team against one, the Notch would send an army. The only thing that might be strange is that Herobrine's side doesn't seem aggressive. They went and recruited, rather than straight out attacked. So I feel like there would need to be another reason for Herobrine's side to be there, since I doubt they would send an attack on a group who isn't necessarily an enemy yet. Perhaps they would try to get the Third Party back. If party numero tres was already clearly sided with someone, they might attack. What if a third entity was introduced? Not as a main force but for some time, maybe to later side with either Notch or Herobrine. @Mage, I'm sure you can guess who I'm thinking of.

176 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:26 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Oh, somehow I totally missed the post where Oswin agrees. Well, that's good!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:34 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I know exactly who you're thinking of, @Sheyren. You always love forcing me into having him as a character in my Minecraft fanfictions. :P

He's thinking of Jeb. I would need to think about that. Like @Omnom said, the storybook revolves around two sides against each other. As of right now, that won't happen. It might change in the future, but the gods currently are Notch and Herobrine.

How the Resistance runs will make a lot more sense once they end up there; I'm sorry that I can't say anymore at the moment about @Sheyren's thoughts on their tactics! I promise it will all be clear soon. Hopefully soon, anyways.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak