385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:21 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Basically, tortwag ^^

Also make sure to say how many points you earned
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

385 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:49 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Where's all my baddies? I'd like a roll callllll so I know how many NPCs I need to make

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:09 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

You're the only antagonist as of right now besides Notch. ^^" It's hard recruiting people...
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:20 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Well... There are a few baddies comin' from outside of the box...
...hehehehehehehehehAHAHAHAHAHA-ahem. Sorrry. I'll just go claim my challenge points and catch up with posts now.

Plus I guess the "enemies" I mention don't entirely count precisely because they're outside of the box, so there. (that was totally another hint)
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

40 Reviews

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:49 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I interrupt this program for a doubly-posted special announcement.

In one hour from now, I will be in the train that leads to the next chapter of y life: Shell Master's Game Design Years. So, ba-bai for now, I'll catch up with stuff eventually, but I only ask that you don't ask anything to Greywood yet, as Kysaline's got a battle to finish with him, and I can still write for that despite bein' away. I'm almost fully healed, too, so the trip won't be too painful.

Uncle Twaggy's signing off for now :D
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

385 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:04 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

So who's up next? @Mage?

Also since I'm the only antagonist (for now hehe I do plan on stealing some of yours, Mage) then Aquestionings initiates are going to be fleshed out characters instead of one offs for her intro post. Plan on seeing them around more often.

Also can we make a map of this world because it's hard for me to visualize where everything's at so I can plan where and when notch is going to attack

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:48 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Huh. That's an awesome suggestion, @Omnom. I could actually help and try to work on a map during the trip/the first days of my stay. @Mage Do consider sending the details of locations you'd like to add in Minecraftia to me and any person here interested in working on a map of our SB's world.

@Sheyren thankies. Hopefully, I shall :3

176 Reviews

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:44 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

A map is a good idea... Seeing as the main city is a popular Minecraft server, maybe have some other city-servers, like Hypixel.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:21 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Belated update from the magical Mage!

Sorry for taking awhile to respond, everyone. Things just sort of got out of hand today; I was meaning to respond earlier, but then things happened that may or may not have involved me getting absorbed into the book I'm writing.

@Poopsie, I'll try messaging you tomorrow. If I can't, then I'll try to PM you by the end of the weekend. Also, the sandcastle was one of the things I wanted you to keep! It was cool. :D

@Omnom, I think I'm up next once I message @Poopsie about his post (I just want to get that important thing out of the way). But it doesn't really matter who posts next, as long as they aren't one of the people traveling with The Hooded Figure.

@Tortwag, have lots of fun. Hopefully you'll settle in and be able to post soon, Uncle Twaggy! (That's my new name for you! :P)

Uncle Twaggy, @Sheyren, and @Omnom, I don't actually have many locations planned. In fact, I only have Mineplex, the place where Herobrine was defeated, Notch's base, and the places mentioned so far (i.e. places like Andestine and Pig). The Resistance is right outside of Mineplex, so it doesn't need a separate location. I don't really know where the locations are; that's up to you if you want to do it, @Tortwag. I also like @Sheyren's idea of naming places after servers!

@AnarchyWolf, @Oswin1800, and @JuliasSneezer, I promise they'll be plenty of opportunities to post once your characters get to Mineplex and the Resistance base.

@Kelpies, do you want to PM me so we can discuss when the characters run into Lazuli?

Before I finish this off, I just have two more things to say. Please like all the posts you read, no matter if they're in the DT or actual storybook, so we know who has read what. I'll try having the information I promised up by the end of the weekend.
mage

queer and here.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:06 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I'd like a map and more cities. Honestly, being stuck in one place or a few places for the rest of the SB would be boring. Especially when this is going to be a full out war/genocide if Notch (me) has their way.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:25 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'd like a map too, but I just had no idea how to even start making one (a problem I'm also facing with my book). If I was able to make one and could make a good one, I would. So I really appreciate @Tortwag stepping forward to make it, and for you bringing that up, @Omnom.

I usually end up with extremely high amounts of woodland while writing books with no maps, hehe. :P

@Omnom's post reminded of a point I wanted to make last post but completely forgot! Could you all please try recruiting your SB friends to join The Revolution? Even though I'm sure he could handle being in charge of the baddies, Omnom shouldn't be all by himself.

If it turns out that Omnom is the only one who's on Notch's side, we'll have to fall back on Plan B, which was suggested by @JuliasSneezer on my wall. Basically, you guys can all make your own antagonist if you want to. Most likely, I'll past if that's the case - running the Resistance is no easy task!
mage

queer and here.

385 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:46 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I'll see if I can start working on a map, but I'm afraid, at this point, the only kind of map I'm good at are Pokemon pixel maps :P

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:03 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

I think we should all create a few locations and mention relativity to other places. Then we put it all together... Right now I feel like the characters are floating in a void with a few places to go.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:59 am
View Likes
JuliasSneezer says...

I have several ideas for locations for the protagonists.

Woods to travel to-
Notch's base (obviously)
Lots of villages, Pig included, to try and recruit more soldiers or something similar,
Perhaps there's this one witch who can grant the group an army of monster soldiers? That would be a cool destination.
Then there are several traps on the way to Notch's place. (I think we could all agree on them later on.)

Those are all my ideas, any thoughts?
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson