z

Young Writers Society

The Field Trip DT

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 pm
*coco says...

Hey seniors! I’ve just opened the SB with my first two posts. Let’s get this field trip started! Don’t worry if you still haven’t completed your profiles, you can still get that done.

Just for fun, I’ve put up pictures of the teacher chaperones below:

Miss Mulberry
Spoiler! :

Mr Hanson
Spoiler! :

Mrs Wells
Spoiler! :

Mr Owens
Spoiler! :

Mr Reed
Spoiler! :

P.S - Alvarin: I hope Mr Reed is to Dan's liking :wink:
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:33 pm
Alvarin says...

Indeed he is ;) Could I please give him a first name? Or do you want to do that? I'm getting tired of calling him Mr Reed xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

130 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:42 pm
*coco says...

Sure, go for it!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

30 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:53 pm
Alvarin says...

Wait.. Dan's house party? As in: A party in Dan's house? No, that would never happen given Dan's family situation. He wouldn't dare even if his parents were out of town.

From this day on, Mr Reed will be known as Arthur Reed, but Dan is going to call him Art. Though not in public, obviously.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

130 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:59 pm
*coco says...

I'll change it to Chad's house party then.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:14 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Alright, profile up, someone please put me somewhere on the bus and I'll post :D
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

130 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm
*coco says...

Cam sounds awesome! How would you feel about being the 'fling' that Rena is so worried about? That would mean Cameron and Chad are very good friends.

Also, I wrote Chad's post with the idea that him and the boys were all sitting together, so that should help. Anyone else who needs help getting into the story, let me know and I'll gladly help :)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:32 pm
KingLucifer says...

Uhh, Coco, Jaylee would have been sitting right next to Amazon, if not with Asher.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

44 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:33 pm
FermentingFruit says...

*coco wrote:Cam sounds awesome! How would you feel about being the 'fling' that Rena is so worried about? That would mean Cameron and Chad are very good friends.

Also, I wrote Chad's post with the idea that him and the boys were all sitting together, so that should help. Anyone else who needs help getting into the story, let me know and I'll gladly help :)

Ohh that sounds awesome, it'll definitely make for some drama later on, I'll try to post when I get home, as I'm currently in class xD

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

30 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:45 pm
Alvarin says...

I edited my post a bit so now Cam is in the beginning :)
― Thomas Harris

44 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Alvarin wrote:I edited my post a bit so now Cam is in the beginning :)

Just one thing. If they're going to be at the cabin for a few weeks, how will he throw a party? I'll try to work with that, but I'm just not sure how it'd work xD

-Happy Gilmore

30 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:11 pm
Alvarin says...

I meant after the trip, when they're back again :P
― Thomas Harris

44 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:12 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Ok thanks :)

-Happy Gilmore

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Working on my post now.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:41 pm
KingLucifer says...

*Keeps mouth shut.*
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket