z

Young Writers Society

The Ink Puppeteers {DT}

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:08 pm
Shadowlight says...

Aria I want your princesss!!! Ive already worked her into Walter's novel! XD

also as long as they fit into a classic fairytale setting I will gladlyhave more puppets for Walter. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm
crossroads says...

*coughs*
Puppeteers should only have one Puppet each :p

With slots closed, though, I will allow having more than one, but not over two for now.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

42 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:11 pm
Shadowlight says...

I'm sorry, I was unaware of that rule Aria.

Walter has three puppets at the moment. the one I am playing, your princess and then Reisy asked if her puppet could be Walters. IS this alright?

117 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:18 pm
crossroads says...

Fine, Shadow, just don't go over that three xD

Also, then, my Dorian can do someone more, as long as they're more or less around the same place as the Puppet he already has. Lilith's Puppet.. He'll be my npc, and kind of out of reach (once she gets to him, she won't be leaving much), but there can be another Puppet for her if someone feels like it.
- they/them -

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:31 am
Sassafras says...

No it's fine. I can withdraw my Puppet offer because really Acosta already has a Puppeteer and my other Puppet has one too. I lost track of my characters for a minute, sorry. :)
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

42 Reviews

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 am
Shadowlight says...

Oh... Okay then.

I guess Walter only has the Little Princess and the Good Fairy.

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 am
crossroads says...

Oh, man. I'll make a list of Puppets/Puppeteers tomorrow and post it here, just in case so no one gets lost xD
- they/them -

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:40 am
VampireSenshi says...

I hope I'm not too late! I had a crap ton of homework and standardized test prep over the weekend and I'm testing today. I'll read over everything and make a character and all that jazz tomorrow because I'll have a half day. Did I miss anything spectacular?
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 am
crossroads says...

Hey, Dracula ^^

It's ok, there was nothing really so far - the thing, though, is that the Puppet slots are closed already (since as you'll see, there's a lot of those), so I hope it's ok with you to take Puppeteer(s). If you wish for a character with magic or for it to not be human, you can take the "other" spot. That would mean you're not controlled by a Puppeteer, but are one of the people in the World that was not imagined by any writer, and you get to just go around by yourself and mess with whatever you want because no one can actually make you stop xD
- they/them -

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:58 am
kayfortnight says...

AriaAdams wrote:*coughs*
Puppeteers should only have one Puppet each :p

With slots closed, though, I will allow having more than one, but not over two for now.

With the whole premise, Aria, didn't we decide that every puppeteer had two puppets, an antagonist and a protagonist, even though they aren't both controlled when the puppeteer enters the fantasy world and they possibly will be NPC's, maybe barely mentioned?
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:29 am
crossroads says...

Well yeah, they made two before, but they *control* only one - that's what I meant by "had".

I'm making the list, which should be up in a few hours because I'm kind of busy.. And I yet need to know about Vamp's character(s) and get the profiles of a few others ^_^
- they/them -

385 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 385
Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:46 pm
Omni says...

I will post my puppeteer as soon as Cole does, so I can change my character appropiately.

As for the other one, I am making that now and I will PM it to you. Unless you want me to post it, Aria.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:40 pm
crossroads says...

I would appreciate if all the profiles would be sent to me first, as it was said in the intro post - it would be wrong to have rules apply only to some people.

Cole said he won't be able to post anytime soon (if I remember correctly, this week).. I find it intriguing that he didn't let you know; perhaps you should PM him to see what's up with that plan.

Everyone, can we have all the profiles today-ish, so I can put up the first post tomorrow afternoon?
- they/them -

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 pm
Animal says...

AriaAdams wrote:I would appreciate if all the profiles would be sent to me first, as it was said in the intro post - it would be wrong to have rules apply only to some people.

Cole said he won't be able to post anytime soon (if I remember correctly, this week).. I

That was meant for me. Wasn't it? I am sorry that I posted my profile didn't read the rule. I already PMed you...
deleted

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:54 pm
LadySpark says...

Got a lot to get done today, but I promise to PM you my profiles before I go to sleep tonight.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World