Young Writers Society

Gemstone Knights DT

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

He's your character. Surprise me.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

32 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 am
Redfang18 says...

Alright, rookies. The chase is on.

~~~Les Miserables

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 am
View Likes
DragonGirl11 says...

Hey, where do the rookies live? Is there like, a dorm or something, or do they still live in the modern world?
Edit: Also, can the rookies open portals, or is that learned later? I just want to be sure before I write this next post.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

32 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:55 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

There are two dorms in the castle- one dorm for the ladies and the other for the boys. Does that help?

~~~Les Miserables

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 am
View Likes
DragonGirl11 says...

Yes, thank you. (Sorry I'm being so inquisitive. There's just another SB I'm in where nobody asks and it's simply chaotic.)
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

32 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:07 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

It's OK. If you're confused, all you had to do was ask.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

The chase is on yes, but not before Nabaat can give them a taste of what shes capable of! :twisted:
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

32 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:18 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

I'm not posting until the rookies do.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Lol I know.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 am
View Likes
tgirly says...

White Pearl Knight:
Name: Ever Jacobson
Appearance: Ever has super dark hair and super pale skin. He's pretty thin, built for speed more than strength or distance. His eyes are a dark grey and he rarely, if ever, smiles.
Personality: He's protective of those he cares about and can be stubborn sometimes. Ever's very brave, fearing only two things: the death of a friend, and closed-in spaces. He's very willful when he has to be and even though he's quiet, he has the potential to be a great leader if he has to, able to make quick, calculated decisions. He's also very resourceful.
Weapon: Throwing daggers with wooden handles he carved himself. They looks like this:
Spoiler! :
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hand-carved+wooden-handled+throwing+knife&um=1&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ACAW_enUS456&biw=1024&bih=438&tbm=isch&tbnid=kPkCWjcQt4UTNM:&imgrefurl=http://oxbrandforge.com/jewelry.html&docid=oA4hZmxZWye3FM&imgurl=http://oxbrandforge.com/uploads/2/8/6/7/2867117/535934_orig.jpg%253F196&w=1066&h=800&ei=WqWYT_7YIMrN6QHwzNDnBg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=125&sig=108779585154385923490&page=1&tbnh=113&tbnw=192&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:21,s:0,i:86&tx=77&ty=63

History: When Ever was about four, he fell into a dried-up well. Miraculously, he didn't break anything, but he nearly suffocated and was barely concious when someone finally found him and pulled him out. Ever thought he was going to die in that well, and it was a very tramatic experience for him. For months afterward, he had really bad claustrophobia, refusing to even walk into a building. He's fought back his fears, and now can walk into a room with only a slight hesitation.
Ever was the eldest in a large family until his father died of alchohol poisoning and they were split up, sent to live in differest foster homes. He hasn't seen any of his siblings in years, which is hard on him since he was more of a father to them than their dad ever was. Ever was the one who'd walked them to their first day of school, who helped them with homework, who'd taught them all to swim and made supper for them. Without his siblings, he didn't really know what to do anymore and spent a lot of time doing nothing.
Up for love: Yay! Straight.
Other: Will get pic later maybe.
Last edited by tgirly on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

32 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Also tgirly, you really need to fix that link that reveals his weapons.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

And I'm pretty sure you can post afterwords RF mind messaging me?

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:32 am
View Likes
tgirly says...

Fixed it. :)
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:41 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Right.

32 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

I'm still not posting until the rest of the rookies do.

~~~Les Miserables

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami