z

Young Writers Society

Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 am
VuzzyCat says...

I like that idea! That way she would completely blame herself for whoever dies' death. And she would be injured so Rayden, Davnick, and Tige would all be torn apart.

I feel really horrible doing this to our characters.... *evil laugh*
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 pm
gleek456 says...

Yeah, I think injury is a better situation. x)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 pm
VuzzyCat says...

I have another idea! What if Seena gets hurt when she tries to save Davnick from the machine? She could run up onto the platform he's on and somebody stabs her. She could fall right in front of Davnick... which would make him go nuts and kill everybody, and the rest of the group would start to fight too.

*Shivers* so horribly twisted. :D
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 pm
Shadowlight says...

Hey everyone!!

I won't be able to post for Rayden or Tige until after 7 pm (my time EST)

So please don't try to enter Rayray until after then, because I will not be able to reply. :D

Razzle- does Dav know Rayray by sight?? and should Rayray know Dav by sight ?? (I was personally thinking ray doesn't know him by sight but if you have an idea just let me know!) :D
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 pm
icebender28 says...

That would be awesome! Twisted but cool. :twisted:
And by the way, you guys are so nice! I mean, with the whole "Aww! Not Tess!" Thingy. You guys are so cool! :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 pm
Shadowlight says...

We all LOVE Tess that why we're making such a stink! (or at least I am.XD)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 pm
gleek456 says...

Definitely! I love laughing at Tess and Jared's arguments! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:44 pm
icebender28 says...

Aww! Thanks! :smt003
Life is to be lived, not survived.

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 pm
Shadowlight says...

I know you say there is no attraction- but ... *clears throat*

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A TESS/JARED FAN-GIRL!!!

There I've said it I feel better about myself!

what would happen to my non-cannon fan pairing if she died???
XD

Reviews: 4
Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 pm
TheBlondie says...

Well, you guys could kill off Sheara if you really wanted to...but I would prefer to just go with your idea of having Seena getting injured.

Don't really take my opinion into account, but I vote let's have no one accualy die.
-But if you guys want to kill someone off I am fine with that! :)
Ninja. Enough said.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 pm
TheRazzle says...

Yes, Davnick has everybody on his lists names, faces, and decriptions memorized. He knows their basic backgrounds, and other random facts about them. It just takes him a while to sift through the info, but he'll know Rayden on sight. And Davie is pretty infamous as well, if I do say so myself. If the two see eachother, they'll know eachother.
Oh, and I was thinking- Davnick is a pretty well known rogue, right? With posters of his face everywhere? BUT if Rayden and the others can walk into a crowded city just fine, then there must be a reason. What if, the list was a government secret, so Dolls dont know that they are hunting and executing Rogues? That would make the Roge prejaduce less of a big deal to the Dolls, which helps them come to our point of view when they see Davie get hurt. ALSO the posters of Davie would say that he works for the government, and that he isn't wanted if anybody finds out he is a Rogue. They don't want their best bounty hunter killed for doing his job.
Just a few thoughts! Tell me what you think.
:)
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm
Shadowlight says...

WE CANNOT KILL THE CUTEST AND YOUNGEST CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE STORY!!!!

I am putting my foot down!! we can't kill sheara for three reasons!
1) Davnick would go insane and really kill everyone and then the story would be over!
2) She is just plain awesome!
3) she is the ONLY innocent character we have! it would be a sin against nature and the order of the universe to kill her off.

Jeeze our poor characters, they must be quivering in terror as we plot deaths... XD

*Rayden grins smugly*

"Well at least I'm safe"
*Shadowlight glares at him and tige*
"Oh no my loves, you aren't safe at all- not at all!"

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

*Clears throat* I just caught up to y'alls brilliant ideas, sorry it took so long I've been working 5:45am to 8 pm for the past couple of days, and before that our internet was on again off again. BUT! Although I am not angry, I am a bit miffed. I mean Reva could totally take Davie! She already figured out a way to take away his best weapon and advantage, his wings (personally think so at least)! In her defense, yes, she's screwed up, but hey! And NO! We cannot kill Tess! I adore tess! And no, she isn't the only one without a relationship, we could always kill off Reva =D that would be freaking awesome! And NO! SHeara cannot be killed! SHE'S MY FAVORITEST CHARACTER!
Llamas do not have six packs

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:21 pm
Shadowlight says...

Razzle- I like that idea of them (our boys) knowing each other and the dolls not knowing about "the list"

but if Rayden sees davnick and recognizes his face that might cause a huge row considering he's going to be near his sister.

what if Ray instead knows his name and story, but does not know him by face?? that might give us a moment pause before the bloodletting XD

what do you think Razzle? would that work for your plans?? or is Davnick not with Seena when she see's Ray?

Bee- I don't think anyone meant Reva any disrespect Bee, I know I didn't mean any. If I've insulted you I'm terribly sorry!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

No no, I was just giving you guys a hard time. Sorry if i freaked you out
Llamas do not have six packs

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken