z

Young Writers Society

Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 pm
BenFranks says...

Welcome back! :D

Just wondering, I'm thinking somewhen soon we should make a 4th RHG Storybook that's called "The hunted" or something and it can be based on the gang constantly moving across the country in an effort to stay out of the radar from the government...

Just wondering! :]

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 pm
Kaywiia says...

I think that is actually a really good idea. I'm going to close this one soon, and maybe take up your suggestion for the title of number four. I'm missing having the ability to write in two parts, so why not drag Riley's cousin into this in chapter 4????

And I just had an even better idea. Anyone knew who wants to join can come in as either Jack, Mark or one of the other southeners that got kicked out of Mexico....
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

411 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:25 am
BenFranks says...

Haha that could be fun for the conflict side'a things :]

Reviews: 4
Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:00 pm
MayApple says...

What about, for a name, 'The Chased'.
Life is a door, and I hold the key to happiness.

42 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 pm
Kaywiia says...

I still like "The Hunted" better. It soundes more dangerous and dramatic, and this storybook is a ton of both. More the second one, though. They can't go one day without some majoir argument or conflict. *cough* Alis and Jimmy *cough*

411 Reviews

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:17 pm
BenFranks says...

Kaywiia wrote:I still like "The Hunted" better. It soundes more dangerous and dramatic, and this storybook is a ton of both. More the second one, though. They can't go one day without some majoir argument or conflict. *cough* Alis and Jimmy *cough*

Haha ;) true.

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 pm
Kaywiia says...

I think after this heist at the governor's we will end this and go to chapter four. We are going to have the cops show up at the governor's, and the Fishers blow them all up. Then, I have a really good idea for the last line (spoken by Riley) of this chapter.

"We're being hunted."

I think it would be a good lead-in to chapter four.

Reviews: 2
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm
RedSun says...

Haha, I like that....

411 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:08 pm
BenFranks says...

Kaywiia wrote:I think after this heist at the governor's we will end this and go to chapter four. We are going to have the cops show up at the governor's, and the Fishers blow them all up. Then, I have a really good idea for the last line (spoken by Riley) of this chapter.

"We're being hunted."

I think it would be a good lead-in to chapter four.

Agreed. The inactivity of characters such as James is kind of postponing it though..

42 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 pm
Kaywiia says...

I'll just move the story along then, and maybe drop Skins/FadedHeart/ridersofdamar a PM......

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 am
Vanadis says...

Just dropping a line to say sorry for lack of posting. This hotel we're living out of doesn't have internet, but we get our house in two days, so I'll be on more after that. I don't have internet till maybe Friday (Thursday for most of you guys...I'm about a day ahead.) I'll try to get to a wifi spot (that's not in a really hot laundry room) in a couple of hours and post. It's just too hot to think in here.

So, I'm kinda on the fence about what to do with Ace. He keeps writing himself, which is bad for his well-being. Bleeeehehhh.

And I really like the idea for the 4th one. I'll force him into it, because he must listen to me or else.
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

411 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 am
BenFranks says...

Lol! It'd be good to have you back Vanadis ;)

Reviews: 2
Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm
RedSun says...

Nice, Vanadis. Can't wait to start chapter four. I might kill Sal off, she's not making herself very useful. She causes more problems than she could ever possibly fix. Or maybe I just won't bring her back for chapter 4. But I'm keeping Alis. Someone needs to be around to complicate things.

411 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am
BenFranks says...

Sorry guys/gals I'll be away for a while :] back saturday hopefully!

42 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:07 pm
Kaywiia says...

Have fun wherever you're going Ben! Chapter four is going to be great. I think bringing Jack into this will make things very interesting....

Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I'll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus