View Likes
deleted30 says...

[Removed by YWS by request of author]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:13 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Okay! Thank you so much for that clarification. It was just a bit jarring to read with no advance so I assumed the worst and let you know in advance. I’m very happy to know that it’s not true and pedophila won’t actually play a role in this RP. XD.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:38 pm
View Likes
deleted30 says...

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:46 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

On that note, maybe it'd be a good idea for all of us to mention anymore triggering topics we have? Might help prevent a situation like this in the future. Just a thought. Or make a list of thing we should tag with a content warning if it's in our post?
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:12 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

31 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:22 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Since we’re on that topic, it’s no secret that Evika is here because of psychological issues. They were put here by their parents, so there’s a bit of a strain there that borders on toxic. However, what I want to bring up is what I’m planning for Evika and faer therapist.

I was really wanting to have Evika have mandatory therapy sessions twice a week where their therapist would just kind of… suck, really. Just totally misunderstand their issues. It could be triggering as it’s going to be very distressing for Evika.
She/They/Fae

Random avatar

Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:32 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

28 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:01 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Since we're on the topic, I'd like to mention a bit as well. So uh, I don't have any triggers actually, I'm actually pretty interested in anything a bit mature so yeah :). And othet things, so in the response I'm writing as of now there's a mention that one of mary's tablemates is known to hurt animals. I don't wanna go into detail of it but it'll be mentioned. I'll be sure to tag i

And a bit of a spoiler for Mary's backstory since it could be close to home:
Spoiler! :
the reason mary was put in miss mayhelm's was because her baby sister has shaken baby syndrome and happened during one of Mary's emotional outbursts since she can be easily triggered by loud (especially constant) noises. I don't want to surprise anybody with something like, so I thought I'd warn of that. (It'll also be tagged when it's brought up)
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:44 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Ok. Sorry I'm late to the discussion, school finally got out for me and I was taking a looong nap :D
Anyway, I'm okay with the storyline as long as you aren't romanticizing that kind of behavior. I do think Odessa's response is very in-character and you shouldn't change it. I just wasn't sure where this was going, and I've been having a lot of trouble with my own experiences lately that I'm trying not to revisit.
As for the crappy therapist--I think that's a great idea. I too have had some bad experiences with people in healthcare, and it DOES need to be represented more.

31 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:15 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

I love how everyone is immediately seeing my purpose in this. Amazing. This is loosely based on my very homophobic therapist who refused to diagnosis me for any of the issues I actually had so it was a nightmare that talk to her about anything. So, to all of the people who had awful therapists (and other medical personal).
She/They/Fae

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:35 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

When my doctor recommended I get therapy, the first lady we went to chalked everything up to my Grandpa's passing. Like, that affected me but I don't think it's why I blackout every few weeks and don't know where I am.

Random avatar

Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:34 pm
View Likes
deleted30 says...

28 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:05 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Thank you, @Lucrezia !

Oh, and speaking of the group meeting up again, are they all actually going to go to detention (or meet up on the way)? I just wanna know since that's going to decide Mary's punishment.

Spoiler! :
also, as an extra question, when are the characters going to find out Sidonie's dead? A bit of a morbid question, is will her body be hidden or out in the open? Cuz I was thinking for Mary's own personal arc to kick off, she could be the one who finds Sidonie dead. It would jumpstart her into being more active in the mutiny and start the 'pathetic little baby to a competant and confident young lady' arc (working title lol). Just a little thought
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:25 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

31 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:59 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Evika is an absolutely hilarious character to me because they are absolutely a goody two shoes, but they do it in such a way that it constantly gets them in trouble.
She/They/Fae

Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia