I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:59 am
Vellichor says...

Rebecca Myers

Grace Clementine - Becca knows that there are people who think she's annoying. She knows there are people who just simply don't like her. She can accept that and continue with life happily, and that is in part due to Grace. Having met their first day, the two hit it off and have been friends since. They rely on each other's cheer to keep one another going, and have confided in many a secret, including Grace's crush, though Becca couldn't bring herself to tell her friend her own...

Beckett Finn - Because she spends a lot of her time with Clem, she also does so by extension with Beckett. They are friends when Clem is present, but have little to talk about when she is not. Nonetheless, Becca applies her usual friendliness towards him as she does all people.

Logan Bates - Becca tried to act friendly towards him, and though she still tries from time to time, she gets the feeling that he only sees her as annoying and hyper.

Mickey Halen - Becca only knows of Mickey, though her friend Grace certainly likes him. The mystery surrounding him and his sudden appearances and disappearances appeals to her like the books she always used to read.

Casper Everelka - Rebecca has known Casper since they both came to the camp in the first place. She tries to talk to her on a semi regular basis, but never to much avail. Becca makes a point, though, of making friends with shier people, and thus has not given up on Casper.

Amelia Yates - Becca and Amelia have often sparred, both finding the other a worthy opponent, but Amelia more usually coming out on top. One might call them friendly rivals, and simply friends at times. It's clear to Rebecca that her bubbly nature can sometimes wear down Amelia and so she tries to tone it down when in her presence. A running joke is that the few times that Becca can outperform her in anything, her luck is to blame.

Eliza Jane Kearn - As outgoing and friendly as Becca tries to be, Eliza is the possible exception to her rule, and Becca is really almost frightened of her. Even so, the two have sparred and Becca considers her an incredibly gifted fighter.

Ben Reid - Ben is a nice guy and Becca makes a regular habit of having a friendly conversation with him. Less friendly campers might look down at her for doing so but she figures those same people would be just as unfriendly no matter who she does or doesn't speak to.

Olivia Gresham - Becca doesn't like the Ares campers in general, with the exception of Olivia, if grudgingly. People who take advantage of her friends aren't on Becca's good list, but Olivia at least tries to downplay it and help Clem along.

Ray Patel - Ray originally intimidated Becca, as he does her friend, but she pushed through this and tried to get him to open up. This was responded to with number of blank and deadly glares. At least at first. Now he seems to tolerate her, which has to mean progress!

Adonis Capulet - Clem and Becca often talk about Adonis, about his strange mask and habits and really about whatever else he might have done recently. For all that they know (or don't know) about him, they can agree that there's more to be learned about the son of Aphrodite.

Hachiko Kuwabara - Becca has found a kindred spirit in Hachiko, and the two can find endless amusement in their little talks and jaunts across the campsite. The two know each other well enough for her to recognize his particular tone when his spirits drop, and he to know when even she has neared her breaking point, something that only two other people can say; Clem and Amelia, all for different reasons.

Leon - Becca seems to be drawn to less talkative people, probably because she thinks they ironically have better stories to tell. She tries at least to talk less fervently around him though, as she has noticed his apparent liking of quieter places.

Ashton Vallin - Becca loves to listen to people sing, and few voices can compare to Ashton's. The two have had friendly conversations in the past, and would no doubt become friends if the time were taken to get to know each other better. As it is, they are merely acquaintances.

Reed Mal - Becca tried to speak to her just as she does all people she comes across, but Reed was less than talkative. Rebecca's pestering must have at least softened the hard-eyed Roman, because she now at least nods in acknowledgement to Becca's greetings.

Roland Bright - Becca herself has just about no artistic skill, but she respects and even enjoys watching Roland work. Outside of her spoken appreciation for his art, the two don't know each other very well at all.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:21 am
NympheaLily says...

• Grace Clementine (HazelGrace16):
~Ash: Ash loves Clem. She feels like she has a close connection with the girl. She tries too hard to get her attention, and ends up failing miserably.
~Roland: Roland has seen this girl a couple of times. Ash seems to be trying to get her attention for a long time, but that didn't concern him. He's quite neutral about her really.
• Beckett Finn (TheForgottenKing):
~Ash: Ash has a small crush on this guy, but she also knows that he's too good for her. Also, Clem has a crush on him and she didn't want to discourage her.
~Roland: Roland is suuuper jealous of this guy. He seems to attract most of the girls and even his adopted sister is infatuated with him. He acts nice around Beckett, but he is really jealous of him.
• Logan Bates (ChildOfWriting):
~Ash: Ash is slightly mostrustful of this guy. Even if he was a loner, she was still super uncomfortable around him.
~Roland: What? Roland has only seen this guy once, and he seems alright.
• Mickey Halen (TheFantasy14):
~Ash: Ash trusts this guy almost as much as she trusts Roland. Children of Hades were always her friends, even the hard to approach ones. They're chill.
~Roland: Roland treats this guy like a brother. It's probably because of the Hades connection but Ash and him both like this guy. They're chill.
• Casper Everelka (Eternity):
~Ash: Ash doesn't know this girl too well and is too scared to go up to her. Casper seems easy going, but she really doesn't know about her.
~Roland: He notices her sometimes and even strikes up a conversation. He feels like one of the only campers who notice Casper.
• Amelia Yates (TinyJarStoredDreams)
~Ash: Ash is terrified of this girl. She seems to have a little too much strength that makes Ash comfortable. Also, her attitude reminds her of the street girls that picked on her. Ash tries to act polite but can't help squeaking a little bit.
~Roland: Roland is pretty comfortable around her. Her competitive attitude doesn't bother him one bit.
• Eliza Jane Kearn (TheForgottenKing)
~Ash: Ash is also quite scared of this girl. Possibly because of the strong wills? I dunno, but Ash is polite but still a bit rattles when she talks to her.
~Roland: doesn't give a crap. Just like her. He doesn't hate her, but he doesn't exactly like her either.
• Benjamin Christopher Reid (HazelGrace16)
~Ash: Ash really likes Benjamin and she likes to hold conversations with him. Although he doesn't know it, whenever she talks to him, she becomes less depressed.
~Roland: Roland likes this kid. He's helping Ash (even if he doesn't know it) so Roland's cool with it.
• Olivia Gresham (TheFantasy14):
~Ash: Ash is polite with this girl. She knows she's Roland's dream girl, so she tries to stay out of the way.
~Roland: Roland has such a big crush on this girl, it's not even funny. Actually, it is a little funny. He acts all 'wanna be cool' around her but ends up looking like a dork. A really cute, puppy dog kind of dork, as Ash says. He really wants to date her, but he is too scared to make the move.
• Rebecca Myers (ChildOfWriting)
~Ash: Ash loves conversations with this girl. She always makes her feel happy.
~Roland: Roland doesn't really know her so it's hard to judge.
• Ray Patel (LordZeus)
~Ash: she's scared of this guy. He seems the type of person who would take control of a country and everyone would agree with him. He obviously has an air of dignity.
~Roland: Roland sees a friend in this guy. They seem to have some things in common, but Roland didn't want to be to bold. After all, he does have the virtue of respect.
• Adonis Capulet (Chaser)
~Ash: she doesn't even try to get close to this guy. She didn't want him to lash out at her.
~Roland: he respects his space and leaves him alone.
• Hachiko Kuwabara (Chaser)
~Ash: Ash loves this guy. He's so fun to be around, much like Benjamin. She finds herself much happier around him than other campers. Other than Benjamin, who also makes her feel happy.
~Roland: Roland likes to hang out and talk to this dude. He's a cool guy and Roland feels like he could trust him.
• Leon (Poopsie)
~Ash:She's neutral about him. she hasn't known him long enough to analyze his personality.
~Roland: same as Ash.
• Reed Mal (Eternity)
~Ash: she feels like she could be friends with her, if Reed let her. Ash promised herself not to push Reed too hard to get to know her.
~Roland: Roland treats her with quiet respect. He doesn't want to overstep his bounds
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:24 am
NympheaLily says...

Spoiler! :
@HazelGrace16: just keep in mind about Ash's character; no one knows about her anorexia except for Roland. Otherwise, I like it.
Will Solace IRL

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:47 am
LordZeus says...

Hey guys I like what you're saying about Ray!

Just one things, @TheFantasy14, people don't admire Ray because of the one impressive thing he did, though that is a part of it. It's because he uses powerful magic and melds in and out of shadows on a daily basis. Also, he doesn't have a disregard for other people's privacy. He doesn't delve into their secrets, and doesn't use telepathy for his own enjoyment. He only uses it when he feels it would be necessary or useful at the time, and then usually stays on the outskirts of people's minds, detecting only their current thoughts. He only goes deeper when he feels it is necessary.

BTW thanks guys for volunteering your characters for Ray's questing buddies :D unfortunately I could only pick two. The two people who accompanied Ray on his quest (whom I chose with much deliberation) will be Casper (@Eternity) and Mickey (@Thefantasy14). Eternity, you're still okay with having Casper on the quest, right? Also, guys please mention that in your character sheets.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:22 pm
Eternity says...

Yes I am ^^

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:45 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Hello hello. All right everyone, today is your opening posts! Wether you're arriving at camp, being chased by monsters, or waking up, it's your choice. Let the adventure begin!!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:03 pm
Eternity says...

We can't post because we have to request to join so you have to accept before we can post.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:30 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Well everyone, request to "participate" and I'll approve your requests!!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:09 pm
LordZeus says...

Could anyone posting soon please mention Ray in their post? I'd really like that.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:11 pm
Vellichor says...

As soon as I get approved I can try :) @LordZeus
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:09 pm
Poopsie says...

i'll post after king
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Literally everyone either hates or loves Amelia this is gonna be great
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:27 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

TinyJarStoredDreams wrote:Literally everyone either hates or loves Amelia this is gonna be great

Also should I post my character spread sheet here or in the wattpad thread
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:34 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

@TinyJarStoredDreams

Here will work perfectly!!

@Poopsie

I'll get started right away!!

I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic