z

Young Writers Society

When the World is Dying DT

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri May 13, 2016 5:06 am
ScarlettFire says...

I promise I'm working on catching up and will post soon. I've just had some pretty bad news so I'm not going to be as active for about a week. (If you want to know what that bad news is, you can check my wall)
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue May 17, 2016 6:32 am
LordZeus says...

So...who's posting next? And could someone please mention Harry in their post, preferably using what I said in my last dt post? Since I am on vacation, I unfortunately can't post yet.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed May 18, 2016 7:37 am
Basil says...

Actually yeah, who is posting next? There are still a couple of people that need to make a first post, even if it is two paragraphs of their character hiding in a cave or having a flashback.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Sat May 21, 2016 11:02 am
View Likes
Basil says...

Hey guys, i drew Wyvern, whatcha think?

Spoiler! :
20160521_184810_HDR-1.jpg
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

24 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2016 9:42 am
Basil says...

Okie dokie, I'm gonna try move things along, so I should be able to get a post up soon. Awesome post @ChildOfWriting :D
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2016 11:59 am
LordZeus says...

Hey guys, I'm back from vacation! :D and I wrote up a post as soon as i got back, and it's posted! :D

@Basil @ChildOfWriting @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Eternity I mentioned all your characters in my post, so please check it out and tell me if you want me to change anything.

My character is going to tell everyone his exploits in the explanation mentioned at the end of my post. So, now, all the other four know his history. Just thought I'd mention that.

P.S. BTW I switched to third person. I hope that's okay!

39 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2016 5:07 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey, Perhaps I should have mentioned is that I won't be posting for Harry's story, as everything he says has been stated in my CP history or in my first post. Now, I'm not saying that someone else should post that, I'm just asking that people read my CP history to know, as I feel that it is unnecessary to post that.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu May 26, 2016 3:43 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Basil ACK! That was the moment! [i]THE[i/] moment! (I get unnecessarily excited when someone gets to say the name of the story in the story itself XD)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

39 Reviews

Fri May 27, 2016 3:42 am
LordZeus says...

Hey guys great posts! :D However, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX my character's name is Harry, not Henry. Sorry!

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri May 27, 2016 2:16 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@LordZeus Sorry about that. fixed my post with the right name.

24 Reviews

Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:48 am
Basil says...

Yo everyone, who's gonna post next? It's been quiet and I'm kinda having withdrawals because I just love this SB!!

Also, anyone that hasn't posted yet you haven't missed much. Those that aren't with the larger group we can organise a post to get everyone together if you want, or leave the groups separated. Although there is only one group, a couple of people and mostly loners ... Am I right?

Also thank you all so much for getting this SB appointed the most popular this month!! Couldn't have done it without you all :3
Of course I am.
Why?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:13 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Basil I am mostly waiting for everyone else. After the post I made I wanted to wait for other people to post what they were doing.

39 Reviews

Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:56 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey guys, I posted again! :D

@Basil @ChildOfWriting @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Eternity I mentioned all your characters in my post, so please check it out and tell me if you want me to change anything.

24 Reviews

Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:06 pm
Basil says...

Great post @LordZeus!! Only thing is though, the world has been in ruins for fifteen years, so that supply thing would be pretty much empty, unless it's ... I dunno, it had been completely out of the way and impenetrable until the hinges rusted over. But still, a lot of the stuff would be useless from time and decay, and I'm certain the same goes for the clothes. Great post though :D

I can try get one up soon ^^ staying home from school today so I have plenty of time on my hands. That ... May actually be a bad thing.
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:14 pm
LordZeus says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX great post ! :D Who's posting next?

@Basil, BTW, could you please tell me your plans for this SB plot in the near future?

Also, could you please answer the question I asked you in the Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT?

If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind