z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:29 am
Kelpies says...

Mourdica Enitis: Anita didn't overly appreciate working for her. Her only reasons for not declining, was fear of the Sith, and want for money, she was about to lose one of her best ships and needed some money within the month.

Ciro Enitis: She doesn't know that much about him, but she is prejudiced against the Sith, and appreciates those braver than her who become Jedi.

Dayoyme Lung: Again, thankful for those willing to become Jedi. But she finds perfectionists not only horrible customers, but can't stand when someone can't see the fun in imperfection. The only thing that has to be perfect for Anita is the wiring in her ships.

Lamar Davis: She tries her best to stay out of Sith affairs, but if she had met this kid, she'd think he was cute, and that it was a shame he was recruited by the Sith.

Atlis: Again, she avoids the Sith. But if she met this guy, she'd probably become absolutely freaked.

Zarash Tichon: She avoids the Sith, and she finds the lack of emotion revolting.

Jin Iguru: Appreciates that he became a Jedi, and probably wouldn't mind him if she met him.

Ryan Pratt Solo: She enjoys sarcasm, but if she met him whilst he was drinking and with a bunch of women, she'd completely ignore him.

Talia Curlsta: Anita has probably never heard of her, but if they met she'd probably admire her for doing so much at such a young age.

Jacqueline Harless: Jac is Anita's top choice to repair her ships when they break down. She finds Jac reliable, and likes her tomboy-ish nature.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:14 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Ciro Enitis

Me: Mourdica Enitis. She's his sister, and he misses her dearly. He has no idea she's a part of the Legion, as the other Jedi have hidden that fact from him thus far. If he somehow found out on his own, he'd be determined to turn his sister to the Light Side. Ciro believes that any Legion Sith, no matter how loyal, can be turned in time, his views being that all they need to do is show them what the Light Side of the Force can do, and show them the same mercy they show others.

@Caterpickle-Lamar Davis: Hasn't ever met the boy in person, or heard much about him, but he cares for those younger and weaker than him. If they ever were to meet, he'd most likely do everything he could to help him.

@TinyJarStoredDreams-Dayoyme Lung: He's met her quite a few times, and respects her skill, but honestly, she confuses Ciro. He's not sure how a Jedi could be so uptight.

@Deskro-Atlis: Ciro's heard a little of the Jawa from intelligence reports, and he's not sure how to feel about him. At most, Atlis makes him uncomfortable.

@WalkerForest1066-Zarash Tichon: The topic of the Blademaster is much discussed among the Jedi, as he is quite a prominent enemy. Ciro respects his power, and feels he needs to prepare for a time where they may meet in battle.

@TheForgottenKing-Jin Iguru: Ciro holds a lot of respect for the Jedi. As a member of the Jedi Council and a respected general, Ciro sees him as an ideal Jedi, and respect his skill and loyalty. The only time he's talked with him is when Ciro was invited to join the council himself.

@TheForgottenKing-Ryan Pratt Solo: To be honest, he's a little disappointed in him. Ciro feels he's wasting his skills by renting himself out as a pilot, and disapproves of his drinking habits and the way he's always surrounded by women while at the bar. He doesn't hate him, but Ciro does see him as a bit of a pervert and would avoid doing business with him. They wouldn't agree on most things anyway.

@HazelGrace16-Talia Cursta: Ciro has heard about the rebel activity, and while it is quite out of the Jedi's control what these people do, he feels slightly sorry that anyone so young would be tasked with something this large. Unlike his sister, Ciro loves kids, (And kids love him. He frequently helps with the training of younglings at the Jedi Temple.) and he believes no child should be forced to grow up as quickly as she did.

@HazelGrace16-Jaqueline Harless: He likes her better than Ryan, but finds her a little too centered on money. He respects her decision to stay neutral in the war, and respects her business. Generally, Ciro isn't too comfortable around her or any other people like her, so they rarely talk unless a ship needs fixing.

@Kelpies-Anita Scarlet Stone: Hasn't met her personally, but if they did cross paths, he'd think she was a good person and like her bouncy attitude.

And, I think that's the last Character Relationship thing! LET THE GAMES BEGINNNNNNNN!

Also, @HazelGrace16, I've been meaning to ask, Is Talia Force Sensitive?
(Excuse any typos. I'm so tired. I'll go back and edit tomorrow.)

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:24 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Yup! @TheFantasy14
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:50 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Talia's relationships:

Mourdica Enitis: @TheFantasy14 - Mourdica doesn't like her, and she doesn't like Mourdica simple as that. Due to the fact that Sith Lords killed her parents she has a deep hatred for all of them. Being young she does not yet realize that being a sith does not automatically make them like her parents killers. However her time with the Sith she will act like an eager child ready to train. Therefore she will treat her teachers and fellow students with respect.

Ciro Enitis: @TheFantasy14 - If she were to meet him she would probably have respect for him. Talia is fascinated by Jedi, so Ciro would defiantly be someone she would trust.

Lamar Davis: @Caterpickle - Talia feels super protective of Lamar. She most likely will take him under her wing. She wants to keep him on the side of the light, and no will stop her if she has anything to say about it. After awhile she will most likely assosicate Lamar as a best friend type figure.

Dayoyme Lung: @TinyJarStoredDreams - Dayoyme is cool. Talia again like with Ciro would want to learn from her.

Atlis: @TheForgottenKing - Not a lot scares Talia, but Atlis does. He reminds her of a monster that used to haunt her nightmares.

Zarash Tichon: @WalkerForest1066 - She doesn't like him for being sith, but she will play her part and treat him respectfully.

Jin Iguru: @TheForgottenKing - Jin seems cool, and she seems him as a very powerful Jedi. Hopefully they could be allies.

Ryan Pratt Solo: @TheForgottenKing - She thinks he is funny, and weird. However she isn't too young to see his ignorance and immaturity. However she has some hope in him.

Anita Scarlet Stone: @Kelpies - I don't really know how Talia and Anita would act. We will see when that time comes.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:43 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

I'm AAAALMOST done I'll have it up today!! :D I'll post my relationships page later today also, hopefully.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:19 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Great!!! (Uuugh...I'm sorry I haven't been posting guys. I'm working on Mourdica's right now.)

44 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:49 pm
SkyeWalker says...

My Character Relationships (Here we go!):

Mourdica Entis (@Thefantasy14): She hates the Sith with a passion. She was one of the ones who invaded her home planet and killed the elders of her tribe. So, there's a personal conflict there.

Ciro Entis (TheFantasy14): She knows little about the Jedi. She might have read an article on the holo-net about him in the past, but. That's just about it.

Lamar Davis (@Caterpickle): She knows nothing of him whatsoever. If she were to meet him, though, she would empathize. Probably try to get him out of that dreadful place.

Dayoyme Lung (@TinyJarStoredDreams): She doesn't really know any of the Jedi, although if you want, Skye could have come across her in her travels across the galaxy. That might need to be discussed though.

Atlis (@Deskro): She came across the Sith Apprentice once or twice a long time ago, but they were about the same age. She doesn't hold a major grudge against him, but she would still attempt to kill him if she got the chance.

Zarash Tichon (@WalkerForest1066): Although she hates the Sith Lord, she respects his skill, as he was one of the ones who helped her with her skills as a duelist in her last year with the legion. She's heard a lot about him since then, and wouldn't dare approach him, even with her skills as a duelist. She knows that he would beat her in the first five or so minutes of a duel.

Jin Iguru (@TheForgottenKing): She's actually heard of this Jedi. But she doesn't know him personally. She respects him, though, because of his enthusiasm for the war against the Legion, and if given the chance to fight alongside him, she would take it.

Ryan Pratt Koban (TheForgottenKing): She's heard of this mercenary, and even met him once. However, she grew very wary of him after seeing the blade that he carried, and hopes to not encounter him again.

(I think, if you're willing, Skye and Ryan would make quite the interesting couple. It would be entertaining, if nothing else, to see their strong wills and hot heads collide. XD

But I think them working together would be beneficial for both, because they're both struggling through their own problems. She's trying to reach for the light and abandon the darkness which has dictated her whole life and he's just trying to figure his life out. We can talk more about this, if you want.)

Talia Curlsta (@HazelGrace16): I like to think that Skye would pretty much adopt Talia (this goes for Lamar as well) given time XD

Jaqueline Harless (@HazelGrace16): They don't know each other.

Anita Scarlet Stone (@Kelpies): They may know each other. That is, if you want them to. It's a small galaxy, after all. >_>

Something I didn't really emphasize in my CP (Which hasn't been approved yet, so you can see it later XD) is that Skye is a woman trying to escape the darkness. She's pretty handy in combat, because even though she only trained for six years, they were a painful and intense six years. She's a bit scared, and has been thinking about going to the Jedi for more training, but she's afraid that they'll reject her due to her crimes and past. Soo. Anyway.

Also, the Sith are very wary of her. They know she's an escaped apprentice, and they know she's killed a lot of them. They wouldn't be willing to take her back due to that. She's pretty much a perpetual thorn in their side XD

Also, I don't mean to bug, but could you guys do a relationship thing for Skye once the CP's up? tankooo

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:55 am
Europa says...

@Reneia Here are my character's thoughts! (Sorry about the wait. My life has become undescribably craaaaazzzzzyyyyy.)

Mourdica Enitis: She's somewhat impressed that the girl was able to elude capture for so long, but then, they haven't sent her out after the Koban yet...

Ciro Enitis: Hasn't met her personally, but if they were to meet, I'm sure he'd get along quite nicely with her, after maybe coking an eyebrow at the crazy hairstyle.

(By the way, I love her hair. It makes me happy.)

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:00 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Dayome Lung

@TheFantasy14 //Mourdica Enitis

She has heard some warning about her and is very aware that she is powerful and that she may become a threat to Dayome in the future.

@TheFantasy14 //Ciro Enitis

Dayo has heard of him and growing up she even passed him a few times without recognizing him as who he is. She is almost jealous of how far he has come and would love to meet and train/battle with him.

@Caterpickle //Lamar Davis

Honestly has no idea who he is.

@Deskro //Atlis

Her master has warned her of him and she is very aware of who he is and wants to stay out of his way for as long as she can help.

@WalkerForest1066 //Zarash Tichon

Heard of him and she is partly training in fear of him. Dayo is aware he is powerful and has been warned multiple times of his power.

@TheForgottenKing //Jin Iguru

Have heard and met him once in a bar when she was in her teens. She enjoyed his company and thinks quite highly of him.

@TheForgottenKing //Ryan Pratt Solo

Never heard of him. I'm sure it would be fun for them to run into each other and possibly work together despite their opposing personalities.

@HazelGrace16 //Talia Curlsta

No knowledge of her.

@HazelGrace16 //Jacqueline Harless

Probably would hate her but has never heard of her. It would be fun to see how their personalities play out though.

@Kelpies //Anita Scarlet Stone

Never met or heard of her. I do think they would mke good friends if they did meet though.

@Reneia //Skye Merem

Would work well with her and if she met her would probably be very close friends with her. Although she has never met or heard of her.

(sorry for these being so short, Dayo is very much underground)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:04 am
Sevro says...

Everyone's new characters look awesome, and so do the relationships! Just edited my post to include Reneia's character.
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:32 am
Vellichor says...

Quick post for Reneia's character :) ((EDITED))

@Reneia / Skye Merem

Zarash remembers the woman and knows her to be a capable fighter; He respects her for her ability in combat and her prowess among the underworld. The Sith hopes and looks forwards to the day when he might meet Skye Merem in battle.
Last edited by Vellichor on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:43 am
Kelpies says...

Skye Merem

Anita doesn't really know about her. Although if Anita met her, she would probably admire her for her wits, and attempt not to set off her temper.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:25 am
View Likes
Poopsie says...

you guys should totally...uh....join....the Jedibook because......uh.....its really cool......and.....uh.....yeah

.-.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

44 Reviews

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:04 pm
SkyeWalker says...

@WalkerForest1066, I don't think Skye was a student of his, more like they sort of knew each other (Because Skye IS like five years older than him XD) I think it was more of a they helped each other out kind of relationship... idek

Anyway. Meh. I think I'm ready to start this thing.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

45 Reviews

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:05 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

I'm working on posts, but life has gotten WAY insane. If any of you finish a post before me, don't be inclined to wait for me.

The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin