Young Writers Society

d3m0n hun73r [DT]

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:42 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Things I have decided re social interactions (because that is the thing Stella loves):

-she would like to be best friends with Tabitha because nerdy girls stick together and Tabitha seems like a rock in the midst of the volcanic eruption that is Sophie's life if @Auxiira is willing for this to be a thing.
-Kite likes to tease her a lot about that one night stand they once had which causes Sophie to do things like oops was that saline and not lidocaine I gave you when I stitched up your head wound wow sorry
-Grae tends to make her uncomfortable a lot and they once had a very embarrassing encounter in the base bar (there's a bar right I'm really counting on there being a bar) where she rejected Sophie's drunken advances which was weird because Sophie's drunken advances are a thing for any member of staff who likes girls. And now Sophie really dreads encountering her in the medical centre. That said she did a radiology research project back in Edinburgh all about diagnosing juxtaglomerular cell tumours and is kind of fascinated by Grae in that regard.
-she has a really embarrassing little girl kind of crush on Hadrian. Not a omg I think you're so hot crush like Dr Darzi. More "shoot why am I even more awkward around you than I am in general" kind of crush.

Other than that, actual plot hmm... Ideas? :P
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:51 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

stellabear has done something awful and made me dig up the desecrated grave of a relic long passed.

everyone, behold

note that these interactions, instances, and anecdotes are comic and could lead to drama, but no arresting development between characters. as a courtesy, i implanted stellabear's brainclouds, along with my own for kite.

have fuuuun. and post in the DT if you have questions or special ideas bc yay delishus ideas
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:32 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

Stells, I am more than okay with that ^.^
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:38 pm
StellaThomas says...

Filled mine in :D

As far as interpersonal connections and plot points collide, @Blackwood, I was considering the possibility that maybe for some reason (probably quite early on in the SB), Jenson requires medical attention and Mama is busy (probably in theatre) and instead of disturbing her Sophie insists on treating him herself... And discovers his secret? Then swear to secrecy but continue hounding him demanding he help her to do further research on demon medicine stuff... But this is just me spewing if you're not good with it then nooooo issue :)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:19 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Stella I LOVE the Crush Idea for Hadrian. xD He will be SO Oblivious.... this will be adorkable. xD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:39 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

@StellaThomas, sounds good, I was actually thinking of suggesting that to you myself.

Oh yeah, everyone, I'm back (If you noticed I wasn't here?)
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:28 am
Lumi says...

sxc, i could hardly survive. literally.

i love jenson's interaction cells. this is gonna be A+ material.

@Shadowlight

i love demhara so much more now xD just. now that i have solid ideas with her. and hadrian. unf. i think he's going to be the larger challenge to write because of how much of a pedant i can be about the AuSpec but i'm going to love himmmm.
-Shinji Moon

42 Reviews

Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:00 pm
Shadowlight says...

@Lumi

I know what I'm doing with writing Hadrian don't worry. I very intimate knowledge of what someone with Autism/Aspergers/on the spectrum behaves and emotionally feels like. I worked as a special needs one-on-one for many years and close family members have it so I real world knowledge of it. I'm not going of a wikipidia page, but real life. So no worries.

Hadrian is very high functioning, he's not anti social hes just more horribly awkward to other people because he himself can't pick up on cues, humor and sarcasm-so he will be a fun "straight" man to write to the comics in this sb.

And I cannot WAIT to start!

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:01 pm
dragonthief1 says...

@StellaThomas
I like that idea. With grae and all. Grae would prefer meeting someone who was not under the influence :P As long as Sophie was I. Her right mind i don't think Grae would reject her advances.... Probably

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:27 pm
Auxiira says...

Tabs feels like everyone's little sister, or friend, it's adorable :p
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

42 Reviews

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:23 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

@Lumi

Kinda loving the fact Kite takes Demi out. xD Yet he doesn't get a damn thing in return. xD

Also

@StellaThomas

we NEED to come up with awkward things to have happen between Hadrian and Sophie... I'd love to explore that dynamic.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:23 pm
Lumi says...

@Shadowlight, I had to give him SOME cute qualities to balance out all the cowboy cop playboyness.
-Shinji Moon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:36 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Auxiira wrote:Tabs feels like everyone's little sister, or friend, it's adorable :p

Erryone likes her
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:46 pm
StellaThomas says...

I can think of so many awkward medical-esque situations but @Lumi will look at them and they will instantly become smutty so maybe not any of those.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:53 pm
Caesar says...

what can be more awkward, though?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Hail Hydra
— Stan Lee