z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:56 pm
KingLucifer says...

I edited Beatrix's History since everyone seems to be including some form of the second Wizarding War or another. I included where the Valji stood in both Wars.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:01 pm
Mackattack says...

@JamesHunt and @Pompadour please turn in your character we start tomorrow
The needs of the many outweigh those of the few. This is why some decisions are difficult to make, but never be afraid to make that leap.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:02 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I shall start writing it immediately!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

19 Reviews

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:07 pm
Mackattack says...

Alright and if anyone knows how to get ahold of @Pompadour please tell him.
The needs of the many outweigh those of the few. This is why some decisions are difficult to make, but never be afraid to make that leap.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:10 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

*her

DX Ah, guys, I might have to drop out. I'm beat with all the stuff I have to do, and I don't think I'll be able to keep up and stuff, so I'm gonna have to quit. But you guys have fun! I'm so sorry. :(

Also, Mac, tagging someone once usually does the trick. XD
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:03 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

Aww, sorry to see you go, Pomp, but if you're schedule ever clears up and you want to come back, let us know. Good luck with everything!
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:35 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I have published my character page for Professor Starfyre! I now eagerly await approval.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:27 am
View Likes
dragonthief1 says...

@RoyalHighness and @thewriter13

Welcome to ravenclaw house!! I have been given the wonderful opportunity to supervise our quidditch team this year and i have snagged the pitch for monday and tuesday evenings at 6-9. All players bring your gear and brooms and have a great attitude.
On another note, all students taking the DADA class, i will be willing to give private lessons or group lessons to anyone who is interested. I also have a special suprise for my sixth and seventh years.
@Aurora99
All students. On the Friday of each school week we will be combining our DADA class with the non-magical combat class to do a little extra work.
Sincerely, Professor Bradshaw
P.S- Any student caught breasking curfew will become my dummy for DADA. On that happy note have a great year!

293 Reviews

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:20 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Attention all students.

Spoiler! :
@FaerieQueen, @KatyaElefant, @Avalon, @RoyalHighness, @Thewriter13, @Wolfie36 and @Noelle, that includes you.

As you all know, the previous Charms Master had to be rushed to St. Mungo's after being hit by a student's poorly-aimed Severing Charm during last year's examinations. I have been permanently appointed as his replacement, and I shall also be the new Head of House Hufflepuff.

You are to bring the edition of The Standard Book of Spells appropriate to your year, and naturally your wands, to every class. Latecomers will be punished.

I was not here last year, but I nevertheless expect all students to be up to date with their homework by the beginning of the first class. Going through your spell book is also advisable.

If anyone is struggling with Charms, they may approach me and we shall arrange a regular schedule for extra classes. If any Hufflepuff is having non-subject related problems, they can find me in my office.

I look forward to a fantastic year.

~ Professor Starfyre
— Paul the Apostle

19 Reviews

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:29 am
Fade says...

So, who's going to submit the first post? @Mackattack @Wolfare1
Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

293 Reviews

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:39 am
BrumalHunter says...

Are all the third years going to be in the same class? The same question counts for the sixth years. I think that would work really well, as then everyone will be included and the posts won't be as detached. And anyway, in the novels, Slytherin and Gryffindor had classes together. But, like I said, if all the third years and sixth years were to go to class together, it would work the best.

(I have no idea what do to with @FaerieQueen's fourth year, however. I suppose she'll have to do everything alone...?)
— Paul the Apostle

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:23 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

@Mackattack should be making the post today and getting it up today or tomorrow. (@Fade)

@JamesHunt I don't think we have to follow the book exactly, so we can probably mix classes together, but if you don't mind, @FaerieQueen, could you change yours to third year? It would make it easier for all of us in character interactions.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 pm
FaerieQueen says...

@Wolfare1
Got it
We the fae have never had a queen, but let this day be filled with happiness and joy, for we now have a queen!- Legends of the Fae

293 Reviews

Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:26 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Wolfare1, that's exactly what I thought. All of the third year students, regardless of their House, should have class together. The same rule then applies to the sixth years.

(I shall see whether or not I can get someone to fill the remaining Gryffindor slot - their character should preferably be male.)
— Paul the Apostle

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

So who wants to be in with Beatrix?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality