z

Young Writers Society

High Fantasy DT

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:05 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I'll try and post tomorrow. So don't fret! Btw, great posts @AstralHunter and @Aurora99!
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:22 am
r4p17 says...

I posted! Who's going next. Perhaps Wandering or Fiend?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

62 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:00 am
View Likes

I just need to @r4p17's post, then I'll go.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 pm
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

Come on you guys! What's happening???? Isn't it almost the ending? Don't let it die before it ends, I hate that. >.<
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:55 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Silence! You NEVER speak that word - unless you wish to bring down a curse upon yourself and everyone else involved!

@TheWanderingWizard, you and I have to go next. It doesn't matter in which order we post, as long as we post. @NicoleBri, you can then go after us.

@QueenAnne is back, so she can make a post after you, and @r4p17 as well, but there is still the matter of @TakeThatYouFiend and @methrirr123, who appear to have gone missing.

We shall finish this SB, and while we shall also make a sequel, we need not start it immediately afterwards.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

179 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:33 pm
r4p17 says...

Are we each only going to make one more post? That would mean our posts would be extremely wrong. Or were you just planning for everyone's next post?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:37 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

I can't make more than one post... I'd have nothing to write about...
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

293 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:36 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I am discussing the order, @r4p17. How long do you think the posts would have been if we wrote at least three more posts' worth in one go? I simply made the suggestion since Wanderer and I are the two drivers of our separate parties. Once we have gone, the others will have an idea of what the content of their next post will be, if they did not know beforehand.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

179 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:11 pm
r4p17 says...

Somewhere around 1500 words I'd say, though perhaps a couple hundred words longer or shorter.

293 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:13 pm
BrumalHunter says...

-_-

The point is, we have several more posts to go before we reach the end. I merely established that Wanderer and I shall set the ball rolling again.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:38 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I have posted! @TheWanderingWizard, you're up next.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:57 pm
View Likes

I am just finishing off my post, so it'll be up in about 20 minutes.
Also, does ANYONE know where @TakeThatYouFiend and @methrirr123 are? I mean, it's like those two just vanished.
Btw, I will be introducing a new goddess. Her name is Tylio and she is goddess of mischief, crime and jests, as well as the matron goddess of thieves and jesters, as well as children.
And one final thing. May I ask if I can write the epilogue to the SB. Only to be posted when the SB ends of course. Please?
From your favorite wizard!
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Oh yes, I forgot to mention: Nice post @AstralHunter. You do like setting challenges for my character when he is to encounter his various foes.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@TheWanderingWizard, you made the first post, so I suppose I agree. Then again, we'll be seeing each other tomorrow, so we can discuss it at school.

@TakeThatYouFiend and @methrirr123 may be gone for a substantial amount of time, so I suppose we'll have to continue without them. @QueenAnne, perhaps you can take over methrrir's characters while he's gone. It could give you more writing material.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:09 pm

I have posted!! (finally...) Let the battle almost commence!!
Btw, I believe that we can see this battle as a battle of the gods as well, because Obad-Hai will be represented by his troops and Jorgen, Fazad-Birfl's Guardian Kollek will be present (and it's in his sacred site, after all). Istar, Lakedeema and Deela are represented by Dominic, Dianterrus and the Priestess (yes, she and her giants are joining the battle), and Guel-ma-Veer is the patron goddess of the Orcs.
Tylio, goddess of Mischief, will also be present, but as herself. (most likely in either her rat or child form, both extremely dangerous. She's basically almost like Loki in Norse mythology)
Let the Battle of the Seven gods, BEGIN!!!
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria