Genii - Land of the Gods DT

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:20 am
StupidSoup says...

Benji isnt very bright xD
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:58 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Eh. Had he stayed a bit longer, he really wouldn't need to be too bright to get it, I'm sure! ...Maybe? XD

Also, hey, DT update. I should probably post at some point, but first, @Sagitta if you did plan a reaction from Myza's part - after Paggya's interruption, that is - please post it :3

This SB's surviving byt he skin of its teeth, so let's see if we can sharpen said teeth and make sure they don't let go, eh?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:56 am
micamouth says...

>.> I completely forgot about that, Twaggy.

I won't be able to post within the next few days. As soon as the weekend hits, though, I should be fine.
formerly Sagitta

54 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:33 pm
StupidSoup says...

I'll nag Poopsie to post

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:58 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta happens. By this weekend? Neat, that'll leave me some time to deal with the rest of things, hopefully.

@StupidSoup 'kay! That makes still 4 people, then. Not so bad.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:04 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StupidSoup Does that cat has a name? He should have one by now - too cute not to have any.
And Benji's still about as cute as the cat. Also: neat post! Feels like Benji's a bit of a loner kind of guy.

30 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:59 pm
micamouth says...

Ah, so I have a 3-day weekend, woop woop! I'm busy today, but tomorrow and Monday I'll be able to catch up on posts.

And yes, a name for the cat! Awwe, this is going to be awesome. The entire SB. Pure awesome. <3
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:19 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

O'course it will! Can't wait to see how I can manage the entrance of our dear Tank Guy, lol.

3-Days Weekend - enjoy that :D Waitin' for that post of yours later on.

54 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:48 pm
StupidSoup says...

The cat will probably be named later. I didnt want to break the mood I had with a silly name or anything.

Thankye for your compliments :)

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:05 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Right. Would've been less atmospheric, maybe. We NEED a silly name later on though, but eh, you can deal with that, right ? XD And you're welcome!

54 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:05 pm
StupidSoup says...

So uh... quick tag for @Poopsie to post

Who feels like interacting?

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:25 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Currently I'm waiting for Myzanke's next interaction with Paggya, and after that a general interaction/event will happen in a post of mine. So i'll have to sit this one out for now, personally.

30 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2016 8:20 am
View Likes
micamouth says...

@Tortwag

It's been so long that I can't even remember what the heck Guy was doing in this SB. Was he, like, crashing the Parade or something? Because I could kickstart that with some ominous clouds. Or, we could just have ominous clouds anyway, because who doesn't love ominous clouds?

I thought about how dalkhu could possibly get through ki and into an. First, they'd have to get out of the netherworld. Individual dalkhu could get through easily, like a sieve. Powerful dalkhu and almost non-existent dalkhu would have difficulty though - powerful dalkhu could have trouble getting through because the barriers won't allow both them and their magic, and magic is tied to the user. All the dalkhu need to do is break this sieve-barrier...

(my mind just told me that Guy could be breaking that barrier with the tank. Ah, that would be quite amusing - the dalkhu were planning to break it in a really crafty, dramatic way, but then a random dude does it for them accidentally xD)
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2016 10:10 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta Understandable, m'dear. Allow me to enligten you in the following spoiler.

Spoiler! :
Guy is crashing the entire thing WITH A TANK. He's essentially been told by some of the Dalkhus that want to invade the place that evil spirits were plotting against the human world, then they proceeded to unlock his magic ability, which is summoning a conjured material object - anything he wants. He decided for a customized battle tank.

Ominous clouds can DEFINITELY stay, but essentially, by the time everyone realizes what's going on (and by the time Guy realizes he's been tricked), the possibly invading Dalkhus will have already done a few of the necessary steps they need to open a first gate to the human world and start invading places. Thus, with the gods being busy resolving the situaiton with the parade, they will HAVE to send the Aspiring Deities instead of more experienced Gods, which is EXACTLY what the Dalkhus want, because Aspiring Deities are much easier to kill or convert - especially considering that a lot of them are not necessarily immortal yet. So there you have it. Of course, Paggya's gona gonna be sent along the way, and she's probably gonna be the one starting to calm Guy down because no pro-military crazed idiot would expect a random girl to ask him if he wants cookies in the middle of his assault.

I am crazy.

Then yes, he'd break it by accidentally shooting a magic missile in the skies of the Heaven's Parade (or the gate through which guests are teleported in) which would mess up the transport system, which Dalkhus from the netherworld could use to "re-program" the whole thing, so to speak, as the "divine firewall" (again, so to speak) that was protecting the whole system was just shot by this random crazy guy.

Who's, theme, by the way, better be THIS ONE:
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

For OBVIOUS, manly reasons if you know the meme around this theme. If you don't, here's a short explanation → http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/guiles-th ... everything

So essentially, Guy starts as a discretion for the Dalkhus to start up their plan, and he's accidentally going to be the one making said plan even better. Kudos, humanity XD

(Your mind is strong. We'll essentially take that solution and make it awesome, lol.)

30 Reviews

Mon May 02, 2016 10:50 am
micamouth says...

I see! Thanks for the recap. But, uh, this situation smells familiar.

;P guess who's been watching FMAB and almostcriedattheendingomgwhy
formerly Sagitta

News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver