z

Young Writers Society

Animal Shifters DT

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:34 pm
Redfang18 says...

Oh, I got a little surprise for that little funnel arachnid. If that squirt shows his face in the same area Diablo's in, I'll make all hell break loose. Let's not forget that Diablo's fed up for being caged against his will by Rey de las araƱas since the little spider came into the picture.
Skylar becomes a dragon, much like my boy Diablo.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

A Dragon of course all in the profile and Gale is nothing new, this is gonna get interesting when Gale and Sklar meet in battle she's going to unleach a fury on him. I've already thought out a game plan on how to beat that overgrown sea snake.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 pm
Caesar says...

Oh, sure, I await the game plan eagerly.
But you must count that he's unpredictable, and will act out of conventions.
Also, I'm cooking up something new.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:42 pm
KingLucifer says...

Thank you captain obvious.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:45 pm
Caesar says...

You're very welcome - I shall take pleasure in defeating you. Did you know, I managed to find a loophole in the 'no kill without permission' rule?

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 pm
KingLucifer says...

I doubt it but I'll hear you out.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 pm
Caesar says...

No, as in I can't actually kill anyone.
It wont work, because I'm sure there will be intervention on the others part, but nobody said anything about imprisoning. Tired and tested method.
Also, I assume you'll make Argo angry so that he opens his mouth and you strike, or something. Perhaps another sort of diversion so that you can dive-bomb him... I can't think of anything else.
Also, ever heard of hydras?

32 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:54 pm
Redfang18 says...

Hydras are overgrown sea snakes that grow three additional heads after you chop one head off. Greek mythological sea monster. Why do you ask?

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 pm
Caesar says...

Oh, nothing really... you'll see.
And they have 7 heads, and 2 grow back once you cut one off.

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:57 pm
KingLucifer says...

Imprisoning Won't help you, breath some fire on the bars to melting point and slash the bars as they are weak, it'll never work against Skylar. Diablo maybe, but never against Skylar, and before you even say yes she can breath fire being a dragon it comes with the fact that she is. And using hydra's or giving Argo the ability to do so because, the only way to defeat a hydra is by burning the neck once cut off were dragons. DUH

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm
Caesar says...

Hmm.... you make a good point.
However, even though this might not be the actual abilities Argo will be granted, I dare you to burn that much - it'll take you hours, even with two dragons...
Do you guys get how big Argo is?

32 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Diablo can breathe fire too. He once breathed a jet of dragonfire at Laiel just to scare him away.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:08 pm
KingLucifer says...

Amd I could always improvise can't I? I know how to take care of Argo's little head multiplcation facter and no it doesn't include the two dragon's breathing fire thing.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 pm
Caesar says...

I know, you both can breathe, I conceded that point. But Argo is hugely massive, impossibly big. His eyes are an easy target precisely because he's so big - do you get that ice forms on the top of his head, he's so high up?
The Marianna trench is his lair - he's that big.
Also, you underestimate Gale

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm
KingLucifer says...

I've seen what Gale is capable of but you should still acknowledge the fact spider's don't like the extreme heat or extreme cold on any part. Having Gale high in the air or inside a volcano would make his bug calling powers useless.

Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria