z

Young Writers Society

Voltages DT

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:25 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Voltages has officially started, guys. Feel free to post.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

82 Reviews

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Sid, Tori was alone. Trevor and Stella were the only ones supposed to find her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:36 pm
PixieStix says...

The person that Tori heard was Trevor and Stella. :)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Reviews: 4
Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:30 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Got it! I changed my post.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

82 Reviews

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:32 pm

I saw, thank you! I responded with Trevor if you'd like to make another post.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

This is so intense!
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

Reviews: 3
Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 am
Satan says...

Hey, I think I'm just gonna drop out. Really, really sorry, but I have been surprisingly busy the last couple of days, so I haven't had the time to sit down and write up a reply. And, well, I'm not really sure what's going on anymore, and I probably won't be getting any less busy, so
Feel free to have Nephil kill Simon off or what have you.

Cheers,
satan
frickdamn, son.

9 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Awwww,
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:27 am
KingLucifer says...

Mwhahahah! I prefer the use of wind blades to slice and dice my enemies.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm
KingLucifer says...

UPDATE AS OF 4-27-12
The First part of Voltages has come to a close and is being put on pause for more people to join in on the Storybook, please edit your profiles and add to them as you see fit. This can include things such as weapons or items of any sort or kind.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 am
KingLucifer says...

Name: Kira Lowell
Clan: Triplet
Appearance: Looks like an average teen girl prefers tight jeans, shades to hide her eyes,a tube top and half jacket to show off her amazing body. In a seductive manner.
Personality: She maybe sexy but shes not stupid, she was granted power unlike any other. She commands the element's like she commands her sibling's unrelentingly and without regret, she does care for them tho, but most of the time she'll either be annoyed with them or impressed with them. If there in danger she'll break down trying to save them, like before she's crual but caring and loving of her sibling's.
History: She gave her siblings the idea to rebel after there parents were killed by the storms in Florida, growing a hatred for everything they started killing all who try to recruit them Hidden or Loyalist. And the worst part they even kill the shadow's, Kira became the head of the three after her sibling's told her it was he idea she tells them what to do, thus her posistion.
Element: Fire, Wind, and Water
Other: She wields a one handed blade and has two bracelet's that much like Nephil's and Zaen's sword, absorb and redirect magic. Making huge use out of the capabilities she wields, no one has been able to match her in battle so far and has made short work out of all her opponent's but now she faces the leader's of the Hidden's and Loyalist's
Last edited by KingLucifer on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

9 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:05 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Name: Jop Lowell

Clan: Triplet

Appearance: Looks like a normal teen and likes skinny jeans. He has a backpack which he carries their food supply and other important items.

Personality: He likes to joke around, but Kira gets mad at him. He plays pranks on the people who he finds in towns. Tick him off, lets just say, see you in the afterlife. He's the youngest out of the triplets. He doesn't like killing or fighting, but will if he has to.

History: He watched his parents get killed and agreed to rebel. He is usually the one who tries to recruit them, but when they disagree, he gives them to Kira and lets her deal with her.

Element: Light, Water, Wind

Other: Carries two small daggers which can lengthen into swords. He has glasses which lets him pinpoint people's locations and if they have powers or are mortals. The glasses' features are powered by electricity, which is a form of light. There are many other features of his glasses, but they are secret. He is a great asset to the Triplet's team. He doesn't like killing, he leaves that to his older siblings.
Last edited by ArahAkachi1 on Tue May 01, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 am

Okay, we're starting again, but will still be accepting! Each team is back at their home camp. I would like the triplets to hold off on posting until VampireSenshi has his profile up.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 am

*facepalm* It sent it three times. Sorry.
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:47 am

Ignore this post
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25