z

Young Writers Society

The Fundamentals DT

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 pm
Sassafras says...

The Water Fundamentals are not going to like water world with them being fire and all, but as you can see that's kind of the point. Same goes for the Water Fundamentals in the Fire Continent.
Last edited by Sassafras on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 pm
jok101 says...

Awesome. Coolest worlds I've ever seen in a storybook. Epic pictures too. I'm guessing that Each of these lands feels increasingly threatened by Karzai as we get closer to his domain.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Sassafras says...

Yes, every land has their problems with Karzai that we are expected to solve. Each land has a mini plot to finish to keep things moving.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm
jok101 says...

cool. Know I'm being a pain but oh well how will they treat will they be like "ohhh your power is legendary" or will they feel betrayed by us because are ancestor (or whatever) made the world and then left them to the mercy of people like Karzai.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 pm
Sassafras says...

The personality of the Continents are much like the personalities of the Fundamentals.

Take the things I wrote about how each Fundamental class acts and apply it to the Continents.

Example: Because the people of the Water Continent are easy going, laid back, and trustworthy they will be elated to have the Fundamentals back.

Each Continent will react in a different way.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Sounds cool! I can totally see the Earth people being like, 'We don't need you. We have managed just fine on our own so far and we will continue to do so'.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 am
View Likes
Dreamwalker says...

You have this so well planned out! I'm actually extremely excited for this now ^_^.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:26 am
Sassafras says...

I try to have everything planned so there are no "what do we do next" moments.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:15 am
DarthAJ says...

Wow this is all so interesting Reise!

And I must say Alice is a very intriguing character, I'll be doing the opposite to what Elijah does, my character will be more intrigued and drawn towards Alice as she shows more "immaturity".

@OnigiriChan

Sorry my character is picking on Elijah, I need someone to do some banter with and Eli is interesting as she was the first to put what the book said to use in real life (albeit in a destructive way).

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:26 am
OnigiriChan says...

Oh no, Darth, I think it's amazing that you picked with her. I was going to nail you with a few balls of fire but figured we didn't need a brawl in the hall just yet.

*super hugs Dreamwalker* You noticed! :D I'm so happy. I'm in love with Elijah Woods!

ReisePiecey, darling, I love the Continents! The one that I like the best is the Earth Continent, I love it how the trees are holding up that whole civilization.
"If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me." Northern Downpour

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:41 am
DarthAJ says...

Nice reply and I loved how you made my character just continue walking on, you kept him in character. I think banter like this from time to time will be a part of the soul of this storybook :) . Yeah it would have been too early for another fight!

Now to wait for more people t write so that I can continue with Thuake's part!

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am
Dreamwalker says...

So.. does anyone feel like helping me try to put Liam into some form of friendship with people? His character is a bit rough seeing as I hadn't realized how socially awkward a character like him would be until after I had finished the profile. So, as of right now, I'm searching for openings that I think he would rightly take but am finding very few :/

If you feel like helping a bit, please do so! If not, that's okay ^_^ I'm sure I'll find an opportunity to throw him in some point in time.

Onigiri- I'm glad you're alright with my noticing! I was a little worried that the joke wouldn't be taken as such, but it did give the character a funny freak-out moment, so that's pretty cool.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:29 am
Sassafras says...

Well, my characters are friendly with everybody. :)

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:59 am
Sassafras says...

Tomorrow we go to the Water Continent. (:

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:47 am
Iggy says...

Stop. Being. A. Genius! Dx /envys Reise

Liam can be friends with Hanna!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott