z

Young Writers Society

Revenge of the Riders DT

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm
ToritheMonster says...

WhiteTiger93 wrote:Well, we've had Eighth getting ideas from Zara when she turned traitor. What about the rebelling riders start to (Bree would be behind this. After all, she's a little crazy right now xD) capture some of the Shadow riders. Trying to worm information out of them.

And after that they start to find out the the Shadows have a very big secret that could help the Riders win back the ruling position. And thats why the shadows are desperate for the stone?

The only thing is...what would the secret be? The only thing I can think of for that would be that there is a day that the Shadows would be at their very weakest. I dunno...

And, of course, we're going to have an epic showdown between Bree and Eighth as well as Zara and Manarian. xD

The second part of my 'idea' will remain a secret for now. :D I will introduce it later on. (;

That sounds really good! What if the Shadows find the rough location of the stone, and that's their secret.And so the race begins... and then, Bree, Eighth, Zara, and Manarian all reach the stone at the same time.... and epic battle ensues?

Hm?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

351 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 pm
ToritheMonster says...

kidashka wrote:I really want to get back into this but it seemed I missed so much whilst I was away! Can someone please fill me in? :)

You haven't missed much. I'll get someone (maybe myself) to bring you in. So far, the Shadows are just hanging out and training, and The Riders are camped out healing. Zara has come back.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:46 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Good idea, Dreamy. And inbetween? I was thinking of having Zara go scouting and getting captured by Bree and company? Geez, Zara gets captured a lot. >.>
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Lol. Sounds cool Zara!

And maybe (out of guilt or from fear) gives Bree and Manarian the information needed. Like any leads they had on the stone. But...um...the only thing is Bree would have to keep Zara a secret. Cause I'm pretty sure Manarian wouldn't be happy to see her. (;
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 am
ScarlettFire says...

Oh no. He wouldn't. And I like that idea. Zara's twice the traitor now. lol. So, Zara could overhear Eighth talking about it or something? Then go out scouting...and get taken down by Bree's dragon? We should include the new riders somehow... :\ Maybe Zara and Manarian can bump into each other as Zara escapes?

54 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:51 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Hm...indeed. xD Maybe Bree and the new riders take turns interrogating Zara. We won't torture her in the ways Eighth did because...really? lol.

Maybe Bree will keep Manarian at bay while the others interrogate Zara for info. And then Manarian spots her escaping...Hm...

We need Kelcia and the others here. xD
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 am
ScarlettFire says...

Good ideas. And yeah, Eighth's ways of torture might not work on Zara anymore. >.>

And yes, we need the others and Kelica here.

351 Reviews

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 am
ToritheMonster says...

hehe. Eighth's learned some new methods (that's what I get from reading creepy books). Take care of your fingers.

351 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:47 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Okay, please, keep all your comments to here from now on, everyone. The SB is totally spammed up.

Fiction and Loveless, your characters are both bad guys right? They can just jump in. Everyone's hanging out at their current castle base. You can be training, or you can be out on your dragon. Whatever you want. Feel free to strike up a convo with another character.

If you have a good guy, everything's pretty similar. Just jump in, they're either hanging out at camp or out on a raid, as the Shadows commanded.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 pm
Kelcia says...

Okay, in a nutshell;

I like the stone idea,
No, Manarian would not be very happy to see Zara ;)
And I like all your basic ideas.

So, yeah. I'm here now! :D
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

351 Reviews

Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:05 am
ToritheMonster says...

welllcome back.

351 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:17 am
ToritheMonster says...

Okay, to be completely honest, I'm a tad bit confused. So Zara was just captured... is she going to escape, overhear Eighth, and get re-captured? Or is she turning into a double agent, spying for the Riders even though she had already betrayed them? Actually, she'd be a triple agent, wouldn't she?

Someone mind helping me out? Then I'll go post.

54 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:21 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Hm, I thought that she had already overheard Eighth saying something....Dang. That means I screwed up...Sorry. :/

Hm, well we could use Eighth's idea but I'm not sure if Scarlett's ready for Zara to turn into another 'traitor' to the Shadow's yet. If not I have an idea...

Maybe (since Roshan is obviously not with Zara at the moment) Zara could steal Nuk. Bree would be furious (Zara'd have to find a way to control him. Her fire would be good since he's only ammune to lightening. Or threatening Bree somehow (when she wakes up and catches them off guard). Something like that. Then keep Nuk prisnor. Again. xD

If you're ready for Zara to turn traitor to the Shadows though, then just ignore that idea. xD Either way, I like them both. But then again, I made the mistake of taking Zara too soon, so I'm just trying to fix it. Sorry.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:28 am
ScarlettFire says...

It's okay. I have my plans.... And who said that Zara hadn't already overheard something?

351 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am
ToritheMonster says...

How about there' s a flashback to earlier?

the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina