z

Young Writers Society

The Silver Bullet Club DT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm
View Likes
AdventurerDaniel says...

Also Daniel wouldn't perform on such short notice. Also he wouldn't let any one take his place in a performance.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:15 pm
AlmondEyes says...

We went based off of your post, or at least I did. Also, we never said anyone was taking Daniel's place.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:07 am
EloquentDragon says...

I haven't figured out how Eli's powers are going to evolve yet... right now they've sort of... devolved. (To his original, untrained state. I still haven't revealed everything about him and the Rabi yet)

I'm thinking about posting next... but I might change things up a bit to get everyone jump-started again. We'll see how this goes. (Don't worry, it won't mess with any future concert/training plans)
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 am
KingLucifer says...

Could you post Dragon?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 am
wordsandwishes says...

*Posts*
Let me know if anything should be edited!^u^

~w&w

50 Reviews

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Oh boy, Andrea would be seriously surprised if word ever got back to her about Em being a demi-demon. But she wouldn't jump the gun and try to excorise Em. She would honestly say, that seal better not break.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

50 Reviews

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 pm
KingLucifer says...

My only comment on AD's post is this: Be ready for a fight, what Daniel did won't keep Angel down. When I post Angel is going to come out of the pile Daniel put him in and Daniel, Em, and Eli are the ones who'll be there to fight him. But Angel is not to die I have plans for him.

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:10 am
KingLucifer says...

@AdventureDaniel: Alvarin, I'm waiting on a post from her.

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:47 am
Paracosm says...

Sorry I have been inactive, I'm going to get back in the swing of things by this weekend, I hope!
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:55 pm
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

Good to see this thing hasn't rolled over.
Who's posting next?
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:02 pm
KingLucifer says...

We've been waiting on Alvarin.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:51 pm
Alvarin says...

I'm gonna try to post today.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

30 Reviews

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 pm
Alvarin says...

Eeh.. Tomorrow. Definitely posting tomorrow. Half-done now. LH, do you have any plans for Angel at the moment? I figured I might make Cole interfere.. Lure him away or something.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:10 pm
KingLucifer says...

I plan for Angel to remain alive that's a start, but trust me, before the end, Angel will be in the Silver Bullet Club. I have an idea for something, but I don't want to say now, later, much later. Just for now, I plan on having Angel fight Eli, Em, and Daniel, I can't post now, later I will, but I would like to post as Andrea and Angel at once preferably.

30 Reviews

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:21 pm
Alvarin says...

Yeah, I just need to know enough to be able to make a post for Cole. I'm going to have him follow the others and watch, but I do want him to do something as well, but I don't know what.
― Thomas Harris

Failure is the mother of all skill.
— LadyMysterio