z

Young Writers Society

Blazed DT

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm
Shinrai says...

What were you thinking of doing for first contact Dynamo
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 pm
Dynamo says...

Something along the lines of Colin finds himself in the same town that Dynamo is attacking after escaping the complex from your first post. QuickSilver has already seen your character, so I was waiting for either you or Daisuke to initiate it. Since neither of you did, I figured you didn't know what would be best to do next.

It won't take much to have Dynamo go after Colin. Once he sees the wings he'll think he's a rebel that he just missed and go after him.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

13 Reviews

Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm
Shinrai says...

did i acadently skip a post qhen did quicksilver see him
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:12 pm
Daisuki says...

I had to write for QuickSilver since Princess is away.
It was the one where QuickSilver flew into the town. At the end she said she saw a guy with wings.
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

13 Reviews

Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 pm
View Likes
Shinrai says...

For the next part but Colin would probably be guarded, afraid, thinking she was part of the faculity he just left and trying to trick him to coming back, Bleeding a lot. I'm going to write something for Colin do you think you could write the opposite end of what is happening in QuickSilvers point of view and then i can write him like not understand and questioning QuickSIlver after I write his uncertainty Dynamo can attack and force us to work together.

13 Reviews

Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 pm
Shinrai says...

Every time I made the "..." hes becoming conscious or going unconscious

103 Reviews

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 pm
Dynamo says...

There's no point in pretending, Dynamo's going to end up torching the town. He likes to make sure he does a thorough job. When you're ready to have the confrontation with Dynamo, have either QuickSilver or Colin see the lightning in the town or some fires starting and have them check it out.
Take that, science!

13 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:04 am
Shinrai says...

okay

103 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:34 pm
Dynamo says...

Hey Daisuke. Since you did such a good job of it last time, can you keep posting for QuickSilver?
Take that, science!

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:04 pm
Daisuki says...

Yeah. Did you guys want me to do the other perspective of Shinrai's post?

13 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:27 pm
Shinrai says...

Yes, please!

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:38 pm
Daisuki says...

Okay, I'll try to do that by this evening.

103 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:03 pm
Dynamo says...

Cool, soon we can have the main character rebels have first contact with Dynamo. I won't lie, it's a moment I've been waiting for for a while now. :D
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:33 pm
Dynamo says...

I'd just like to say that's it's good to be part of a storybook with such dedicated participants. I've been in a lot of storybooks where everyone loses interest within the first few pages. The fastest record so far was with one of Nate's recent storybooks called The Land of Airavel where we didn't even get past the first page before everyone just stopped. I've been in a lot of storybooks over the years, and I recall only ever seeing three of them to the very end. I'm hoping this storybook will be #4. :D
Take that, science!

13 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 pm
Shinrai says...

Dynamo YOUR TURN :D I tried to write well.. I don't know how good it turned out though. But I really wanted to see your writing so I posted to hear what comes next

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content