z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:21 am
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Anyone planning to interact with Dayo soon? I don't want my posts to just be about her, you know what I mean?
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:38 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

@TinyJarStoredDreams - My bunch is heading there soon, hopefully. :) Would it help if the Jade Star received her transmission by mistake or something?

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:56 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Also, @AllisontheWriter when Grin & Ro are taking care of Ebony, she's not going to let you touch her head. She has a tracking device hidden under her feathers by her ear, and she wants Anita to be able to find her.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

49 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:14 am
wakarimasen says...

Good to know! Something tells me Ro will find this out the hard way.... XD

223 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:55 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Ebony would probably just snap at her hand- nothing major. Just let her know in no uncertain terms that her head is not to be touched.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

49 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:10 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

@LordZeus - Just FYI, in my latest post, Grin has invited Erik aboard the Jade Star for dinner. They're going to discuss cat-napping Ebony, but I'll leave that part to you. :)

By the time Erik gets into the ship, though, Anita will be gone (kidnapped by the Legion) and Ebony is unconscious.

I think Grin plans on heading to Dayoyme's planet to deliver the cat to his contact, Eduno, but once he's there, he'll have a change of heart. Does that work for you, @TinyJarStoredDreams? Also, Grin and Ro aren't really aware that Jasek is a Jedi, but Dayo would probably recognize him. Prepare for drama if/when the Fidsmors find out. :P

223 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:42 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

So... When Anita is kidnapped by the sith, does anybody want to kidnap her themselves? Or should it just be some random sith? Just putting that out there.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:58 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Kelpies just one thing. Whenever you post about the kidnapping please tag me whenever you post as Erik's cat capture will take place after the kidnapping, and I will want to see your post before posting for Erik, so that Erik can capture the cat according to where and under what circumstances Anita is kidnapped.

223 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:01 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Ok, I'll remember.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:04 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Kelpies Under different circumstances, I would volunteer Zarash but he isn't really in a position to be kidnapping anyone in the name of the Legion XD
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:05 pm
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

AllisontheWriter wrote:@LordZeus - Just FYI, in my latest post, Grin has invited Erik aboard the Jade Star for dinner. They're going to discuss cat-napping Ebony, but I'll leave that part to you. :)

By the time Erik gets into the ship, though, Anita will be gone (kidnapped by the Legion) and Ebony is unconscious.

I think Grin plans on heading to Dayoyme's planet to deliver the cat to his contact, Eduno, but once he's there, he'll have a change of heart. Does that work for you, @TinyJarStoredDreams? Also, Grin and Ro aren't really aware that Jasek is a Jedi, but Dayo would probably recognize him. Prepare for drama if/when the Fidsmors find out. :P

Sounds perfect. I'm ready for a little bit of drama >:)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:30 pm
Sevro says...

Everything's looking great! Excited for the drama!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

223 Reviews

Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:47 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Would it be alright if I wrote half of Anita's kidnapping chapter from the POV of Ebony?

223 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:33 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

@LordZeus Anita has been kidnapped. Ebony is waiting for you, in room 48 of The Hyllyard Hotel, unconscious, and she has a slice-wound (not very deep) going from her shoulder to her flank. She also has a possible head injury, do whatever you want with that. But Ebony doesn't get to die.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:40 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Ok thanks @Kelpies . But unless Im mistaken, Ebony is also on another planet, isnt she?

find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla